News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sexy storytellers wanted...my ideas for RP

Started by Xantham, December 09, 2010, 02:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xantham

The Story Vault

constantly under construction

Story Ideas:  If I want to play a certain character I will mention it.  If it is not mentioned, I will play either/any

The Book - MF,MM,FF,Multi, Inc, MC & Magic - M looking for F

The family was close to its last straw.  The household had degenerated into a squabbling, bitching, selfish bunch of individuals - arguments, hypocrisy and the like dominated their conversations.  The parents were barely holding together, the kids were worse.  They were a step away from divorce and kicking the kids out.  Just before that happened a surprise package arrived in the mail - An Ancient Book.  Entitled "Family Unity", it promises to bring the family back together.  What they don't know is that it is filled with an ancient power. This power has a limited form of mind control, where the family is encouraged to follow its directions. Though the book does intend for a happy ending, what the book wishes is to recreate the family into a single incestuous group. The book gives the family a task each day to "bring them together."  It starts with simple things, slowly becoming more sexual over time, until it achieves its desired result.  Despite there being many members of the family (at least four), this would be a 1-1 story with each person covering one gender with some possible crossover if we wish to include same-gender pairings and don't want to write against ourselves.  Choices of family members and pairings as well as kinks are very open to debate.  I would take the male portion of the group. 

Relax, It's all Good - MF/MF, MC & SciFi (sorta), Cheat, Others poss. (see end)
Dr. Todd Thornton had created a marvel of science.  He was employed as a Marriage counselor, but he was a part-time inventor as well.  He had been playing around with effects of sonic frequencies and he stumbled onto a machine that seemed to create an ultrahigh frequency sound that created in nearby people a feeling of openness, a willingness to listen, and general harmony.  His entirely unscientific testing placed its limits at about 15ft.  For him as a marriage counselor, it was genius.  Sessions became much more fruitful.  What he didn't know was that the machine was working on a deeper level as well.  It also removed almost all inhibitions when active.  It was like a switch that turned off the brain's self-editing capabilities.  This did not matter much during strictly controlled sessions, but recently he had built a second small version that he was going to give to troubled patients on a short term basis to help them away from the office.  He had simple instructions:  Pick a spot in the house, call it your talking zone.  Turn this machine on and leave it there.  Anytime the two of you feel the need to fight, go to your talking zone, breath deep and talk, instead.  This is the story of one of those couples.  They took the machine home, picked the living room, and then remembered that they were entertaining that night.  What could possibly occur when four people got together with no inhibitions.  What happens if someone left the circle of sound?  And when they came back?  Options include: Light D/S (machine soothes, reduces Dom tendencies), Incest (Other couple can be anyone), and Fetishes (no inhibitions).  I would like to play this with one other person.  Each of us having a couple or a gender pair.  But if three people want to join in, I can do that, too.

Saving the Store - MF, Van, Rom, Inc, other possibilities

The girl owned a small boutique in a up and coming part of town.  She specialized in ladies clothing (or whatever) and was close to breaking it big when the economy tanked.  She has borrowed all she can from small business loans and has sunk her own money into it as well.  Time was running out on her being able to pay off her loans and she was desperate enough to call her brother.  Her brother was 8-10 years older than her and had left home when she was a kid.  He had gotten in with some bad people and ended up just barely staying out of jail.  He was trying to get clean and had stashed away a good chunk of money from his earlier bad deeds.  This was his chance to help run an honest business, but he hasn't seen his sister in years and she has grown up.  Add in a few obstacles they must work together to conquer and they grow very close.

Something different on your mind, but you think I might be interested?  Send a PM, I'm fairly flexible.

Cheers,
Xantham

Xantham

A list of RPs that I am currently engaged in and can be perused for style.

One on Ones
Group Games
Discontinued/Dropped
Completed Games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saved by My Sister's Divorce with SecretWriter - Modern, MF, Inc, Rom
A man on the edge of financial ruin takes in a roommate.
Finished - Well, sort of. 

Stranded GM'd by lovelygirl
Four men stranded on an island for two years are joined by three girls when their boat runs aground on a reef.
Finished - Those that survived anyway.

One Uninhibited Night - Old Friends GM'd by Me!
A couple hosts some old friends.  What can a machine that removes inhibitions do to make the evening pass more smoothly?
Finished - Though it screams for a sequel.

Blackmail or something else with Deli - Modern, MF, Inc, Rom
A sister in trouble hopes her brother can save her from herself, by any means possible.
Retired

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gone Bi with my Brother's Wife with saphireMarie - MFF, inc, modern, romance
Young wife discovers her bi side with her husband's sister.  Then she brings her lovers together.

Surviving the Virus with blackcatotaku - Post-Apoc, MC, Multi, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Inc

The Princess' servant with Chime - MF, Fantasy/Historical, NC/light BDSM
A servant with fairy tales in his head ends up with a petulant princess and a pernicious problem.

Finding Musical Harmony with Pixilicious - Modern, MF, Rom, Inc
A brother and sister in the music industry try to fool the world, but are they fooling themselves?

A Daughter's Rebellion with GrapeTootsiePop - Modern, MF, Inc, Other
A daughter escapes from her mother's overbearing family to find the father she never met.

Diuinitati GM'd by Lady Nitrate
Harry Potter lived in England - these magical students are All-Americans.  Welcome to the American School of Magic, Diuinitati.

St Catherine's School for S.L.U.T.S. GM'd by lovelygirl & others
Like a good '70's French Sexploitation film, young girls with attitude problems are made into something much more pleasing.

In Her Shadow GM'd by lovelygirl
Two good friends nearly destroy their friendship when boys and a secret history enter the picture.

Archaeology can be Fun! with GaGa88 - Modern, Adventure, MF, Inc, Rom, Magic
A father and daughter investigate a newly discovered temple to Aphrodite, Indiana Jones style.

The Beauty of the Beast with Poisin - Fantasy, MF, Adventure, Magic, Rom, Anthropomorphic Animal
A tale as old as time, the Beast must be rescued by the Beauty.  What if he doesn't want the Beauty?

End of Days? with Neysha - Post-Apoc, MC, Multi, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Inc

Perils of Elaine with Syene - Victorian, Multi, Adventure, Magic
Opening a secret Egyptian sarcophagus unleashes a powerful ancient creature.  Can Elaine stop it before it takes over the world?

Xantham

Returned from an absence and looking for some writers