Let There Be Pirates! -pathfinder, looking for one replacement player

Started by Roleplay Frog, January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

The OOC can be found here!

Moodsetting!
You always wanted to be a pirate. Out of romanticism, a desire for freedom.
Or just you really, really needing to get out of town, right now.
You look up from your glass and can't help but feel as if a dozen eyes stare at you, listening in on your request.

"Let me be clear with yarr lass. Sailing with womenfolk is bad-luck at the best of times. And looking at you sorry lot, all shakey and fidgety, if it'd be all the same to ye, I'll be chasing worms instead." The captain laughs raunchily.

Laughter and mockery. This is how it's been all evening. Do you really look that unintimidating?

Suddenly, you startle, as someone half falls, half leans onto your tavern-table, ignoring it's creaking begs for mercy. The Woman before you would be beautiful, with less raggedy clothing and a long bath as the least severe measure of hygiene to fix the situation.

"Lis.. *Hic* Listen.. if you want to be a filthy sea-robber, you stick with these guys, but, if you wanna.. wanna.. be a real pirate, you stick with me, Captain Rovana.. and... *hic* we'll sail and get me treasure aye?" She slurrs, reaching out to grab your sleeve, looking from one potential recruit to the next.
"Don't listen to these grog-shy girallons, I think you have.. great.. yes.. great potential."

Her examination is interrupted by laughter from the next table. "Hahaha.. listen to that, a drunk, a shipless whore pretending to be a pirate.. actually you lot are a good fit." Your drunk.. patron? Glances over and glares.

"I ha.. errr. .have a ship, Barnacle-dick. *hic*
.. actually, barnacles got a real big dick compared to their bodysize, forget I said that. Also, don't ask why I know that. The curse is a rumour."
"Bwhaha.. curse.. you're just a needy whore!" The men on the next table laugh, whilest the dirt-blonde, self proclaimed captain extends a dirty hand to you. "Go sail with her if ye want to learn how to suck dick good! Bwhahahar harrr!" another laughed, slapping his groin-area.

"A true pirate nay cares what others think. What's yer decision, want to join me crew?" Captain Rovana asks, keeping her hand extended for the shaking.

Cursed-erotic-pirate adventures on the high seas! Join in and your characters will go from feeble landlubbers to a mighty pirate group.

-> looking for 3-5 Players
-> This is not an evil campaign, but more amoral characters and evil characters will be acceptable too, as long as they adhere to the pirates code.
-> Any player gender, characters need to be female, or be willing to become female posthaste.
-> Will pick people based on party-apropriateness. (apropirateness? .. no.. ok..)
-> Erotica wise, you at least need to be cool with some softer non-con and tentacles.
-> Any pathfinder core classes and races are a go, as are any setting aporpriate 3rd party
-> Seafaring will be a big part of this adventure, so backrounds incorporating this are prefered.
-> Lvl 2 Characters, with a quick level up path.
-> Starting gold will be only 500, you are down on your luck and struggle to afford proper adventuring gear .. without a treasure hunt.
-> 25 point buy, 2 traits, HP maxed at first level, half-dice on lvl 2.

Crew's Charter - Fill this out to set sail!
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If differing from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they want to/have to join on a pirate ship.)

[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?[/i]
[i]What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas?[/i]
[i]If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b] [b]CMD:[/b]( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Include an image of a cute pirate if you've read this far.
[/spoiler]

~Feel free to ask questions below.~

Angie

Just out of curiosity, how 'female' do we need to be? Cause I'm interested but I wanna know how far I can push it...I am the Futa Queen after all~
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 07, 2019, 03:38:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, how 'female' do we need to be? Cause I'm interested but I wanna know how far I can push it...I am the Futa Queen after all~

Cute Futa's are fine, even traps, I'm more about a clearly feminine aesthetic here... and certain ic things would affect you as if you were female, no matter what.

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 07, 2019, 03:42:56 PM
Cute Futa's are fine, even traps, I'm more about a clearly feminine aesthetic here... and certain ic things would affect you as if you were female, no matter what.

Then I think I have a lady in mind...

Roleplay Frog

schnookums

Hmm, but with that sort of lineup it becomes difficult to qualify for the greatest pirate punchline ever: "Yar, tis driving me nuts!"

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: schnookums on January 07, 2019, 05:23:40 PM
Hmm, but with that sort of lineup it becomes difficult to qualify for the greatest pirate punchline ever: "Yar, tis driving me nuts!"

*shivers Schnook's timbers for that one*

Angie

Oh hey, are we going to do the background skills thing for this one?

Prosak

Count me in, I will throw up a Human bard under the Sea Singer archetype! :D

Autocad

Ahoy maties!

What is the pirates code btw?

And are they rules... Or more like guidelines?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Autocad on January 07, 2019, 09:27:02 PM
Ahoy maties!

And is code written a book thicker than yer thigh and have 101 different rulings on grog?

Waldham

What about the firearms ? Early ? Advanced ?

Are there a Infamy and Disrepute system ?

Winds Of Lust

Hmmm on the one hand I do have a tiefling ( sometimes fire genasi ) ‘privatee’ lady who I’ve been eager to get off the bench...but in the other had I almost never pass up the chance to play a trap :/

I’m well and truly stumped on who to submit for this game!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 07, 2019, 06:12:25 PM
Oh hey, are we going to do the background skills thing for this one?

Nah, I never liked 'em. I'd rather see creative applications for skills that are not that often used in adventuring and am happy to give some rule of cool leeway if, for example, none of you got food or wildernis survival but someone rocks profession cook and you got a pair of shoes too many. :P

QuoteCount me in, I will throw up a Human bard under the Sea Singer archetype! :D

Sea singer sounds quite fitting *nodnod* You better be ready to get some sea-shanties going though!

QuoteAhoy maties!

The Code is the Law.

Basically, you can be evil but no unsanctioned pvp, no being too much of a dick, you're still ment to be the (anti-)heroes, disrespect the code and you will get a nasty whackin' or we will feed you to a Kraken!

QuoteAnd is code written a book thicker than yer thigh and have 101 different rulings on grog?

What if I told you that the true Codex Piratica is a minor artifact (Chaotic aligned)

QuoteWhat about the firearms ? Early ? Advanced ?

Are there a Infamy and Disrepute system ?

I feel like early firearms and cannons are essential to the pirate-lifestyle, so that's a go for gunslingers and etc, but only for primitive weaponry, being fully submerged in water will ruin powder for a while and etc. Nothing super advanced.

As for infamy and disrepute.. I'm on the fence about it, because I'd likely have to adopt the system to fit a more lewd tone, some of those abilities are ment for classic 'nasty and fearsome' pirates, I can adopt them, but would only do so if people want them, I see this more as a character-building adventure than a ship-building one.. I want to tell you more but would be spoilierish, so take this as a very soft no. ^^

QuoteHmmm on the one hand I do have a tiefling ( sometimes fire genasi ) ‘privatee’ lady who I’ve been eager to get off the bench...but in the other had I almost never pass up the chance to play a trap :/

I’m an well and truly stumped on who to submit for this game!

Show pics, let the DM decide? :P
Or turn the tiefling lady into tiefling lady if that works with the concept. :P

Seems we got the interests, neat. I'm -terrible- with deadlines, so just know there'll be some time for folks that show interest here to submit a character, I really rather want a dedicated party of 3 that stick about for some lewdy/intriguey pirate adventures for months to come, than more people that don't feel right. *nodnods*

As a note of inspiration, I'm drawing from Pirates of the Carribean, Risen 2, Ravenloft, and maybe one or two Hentai things I've seen. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 08, 2019, 09:03:59 AM
As a note of inspiration, I'm drawing from Pirates of the Carribean, Risen 2, Ravenloft, and maybe one or two Hentai things I've seen. ^^

There's more than few pirate or piracy themed hentai movies/episodes, one even on space! Anyways I had expected your reply on the code to be 'it's written on thighs of pirate goddess' or such. In that mind my char will be inquisitor of pirate goddess (if approve using pathfinder goddess; Besmara). A dashing handsome half-elf with purple parrot familiar.

Angie

Okay, so I'll have to remove the extra skill points that the background skills rule gives. Not too much of a problem though, will post sheet once I'm done trimming.

Roleplay Frog

QuoteThere's more than few pirate or piracy themed hentai movies/episodes, one even on space! Anyways I had expected your reply on the code to be 'it's written on thighs of pirate goddess' or such. In that mind my char will be inquisitor of pirate goddess (if approve using pathfinder goddess; [Besmara/url]). A dashing handsome half-elf with purple parrot familiar.

Sounds reasonable. *nodnod* Pathfinder continues to suprise me with its pantheon, not gonna lie.

Quotewill post sheet once I'm done trimming.

Kinky.

GunmetalDreamer

Besmara is pretty great.

She's even better in space though :P

I might have a bias though...

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on January 08, 2019, 01:03:37 PM
Besmara is pretty great.

She's even better in space though :P

I might have a bias though...

I can totally work with Besmara.

Ryu Wojin

"Become a female post haste."

I can only imagine what that entails. As, for a player, the only way I could think of is a polymorph spell.

Also, how do you feel about spheres of power? I was specifically looking at an incanter to fill party needs (like a healer), or I could even do like a steampunk engineer. With gadgets or the engineering to setup cannons or other firearms for the ship.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ryu Wojin on January 08, 2019, 01:45:54 PM
"Become a female post haste."

I can only imagine what that entails. As, for a player, the only way I could think of is a polymorph spell.

Also, how do you feel about spheres of power? I was specifically looking at an incanter to fill party needs (like a healer), or I could even do like a steampunk engineer. With gadgets or the engineering to setup cannons or other firearms for the ship.

Hit yo Frog up with a link for both of those, cause I can't know all classes pathfinder hammers out.

Ryu Wojin

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM
-> Any player gender, characters need to be female, or be willing to become female posthaste

Do we get a hint as to that last bit? Or is that plot?

Roleplay Frog

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2019, 02:34:15 PM
A curse which transforms crew into horny harlots :P.

Now if you say it like that it doesn't sound as epic anymore. *sulks in corner*

There's totally more to it!

helvorn

I love the idea of the game and intend to submit a character.  I'm thinking something sexy and a bit wicked... :)

I'll get something up shortly.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: helvorn on January 08, 2019, 03:37:32 PM
I love the idea of the game and intend to submit a character.  I'm thinking something sexy and a bit wicked... :)

I'll get something up shortly.

I like both of these things!

Angie

Name: Tinalia von Grazen
Class(es): Sorcerer, No Archetype, Class Bonus +1 Skill Point (1st, 2nd)
Race: Human
Alignment: NG
Description: Pretty much the same as picture, with a petite body type
Fetishes: The girl is a hopeless romantic, the kind who wants at least some good conversation before getting to the fun stuff. Her favorite position is sitting in someone's lap, or having someone sit in hers. Secretly loves the idea of exhibitionism, but will never admit it.
Dislikes: Dislikes spanking, and can't do it 'cold', she needs a little romancing first, at least a few sweet words, or she just gets nothing from it.
Backstory: Tinalia was always a strange child. For one, her hair was naturally purple. Animals would get quiet around her, a nearby fire might react to her anger, things like that. But it wasn't until she was nearly a woman grown that the reasons why were revealed: A storm threatened to demolish her home town, and as the storm approached, she stared up at it with a strange purpose in her eyes, before walking towards the thunderclouds. As they began to pass over head, she reached her hands to the storm, glowing with arcane power, and the storm split into two, passing around her home, leaving the houses and fields untouched. She passed out shortly afterward, and spent a week in a coma for this incredible display, and awoke to a town of strangers wearing familiar faces-they feared her now, her arcane power, her unexplained magical heritage.

Unable to bear it for long, the young merchant's daughter bundled up what she could and left during the night, eventually reaching a port town. The magical ability she can control isn't much, but what she can use has been quite helpful to her, and what little she has learned of the merchant's trade has proven useful in getting captains to listen to her request for passage. Merchant ships are in small supply, however, leading the young woman to turn to more unscrupulous types...

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? I can think of two...that our family name is a fake, created by my father to make us sound more important and prestigious than we are, or that I, uh, am not exactly a woman...
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? For me, the greatest treasure would be to discover why I have the power I have. Why can I grow claws with a thought? Why can I shoot a jolt of electricity from my finger? I want to know.
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: Curses? I mean, I know sailors are a superstitious lot but...umm, well...(Secretly, she would desire a curse that makes clothes come off at the slightest provocation because she secretly loves the idea of showing off, but she will never admit it!)

I did up a sheet on Myth-Weavers that has everything filled out, so I elected to just replace all the stat block with it.

Random notez!

helvorn

Updated

Here is my contribution to the merry crew.

I picture her as the wicked, saucy and bold wench in those pantaloons that are baggy in the calves and tight in the hips and bottom.

Name: Ylria Seaspray
Class(es): Unchained Rogue / Favored Class Unchained Rogue
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Description: Ylria is tall, lithe and well formed for a woman with the moves and body of a dancer
Fetishes: Secretly a romantic at heart but is an aggressive, kinky girl into bondage, tattoos/piercings, noncon, tentacles
Dislikes: She violently dislikes diffident, non-aggressiveness men and any type of wishy-washiness; other offs watersports, scat, vore
Backstory: Ylria was raised near the sea in a small fishing village.  Her parents were hard working and boring folk who had little time for their ten children.  Always curious and adventuresome she rebelled from an early age against the restrictions and narrow mindedness of her family and the village.  When she turned 14 the village was raided by pirates and in a bold move she stood her ground and asked to go with them.  Ylria wasn't taken seriously at first and gained her position on the ship more as a pretty face and hammock companion than as a warrior or sailor.  Still she was ambitious and skilled at sailing and the sea and managed to gain the grudging respect of her shipmates.  Never a powerful warrior compared to many of her fellow pirates Ylria focused on speed, dexterity and dazzling two handed fighting.  Along the way she managed to learn how to use the new fashioned fire weapons to add to her repertoire of social and combat abilities.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? Ylria secretly would like to marry and have children
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? The power and respect as captain of her own ship
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: There are many curses in the life of a pirate.  Her curse would be to be slowly transformed into a creature of sex and submission in the body of a furry cat girl.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 10 +0
Dex 20 +5
Con 12 +1
Int 12 +1
Wis 12 +1
Cha 12 +1

HP: 16 Armor Class: 15 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 16
Saving Throws: Fort +1 Ref +8 Will +1
Class/Racial Feats Armor Proficiency (Light), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Firearms), Rogue/Simple Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Finesse, Evasion (Ex) If succeed on Reflex save for half dam, take none instead, Sneak Attack (Unchained) +1d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Trapfinding +1 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.
Chosen Feats: Improved Initiative, Two-weapon Fighting
Traits: Bully, Reactionary
Languages; Common, Elven, Orc
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +6, Climb +4, Diplomacy +5, Disable Device +10, Escape Artist +9, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (local) +5, Perception +6, Profession (courtesan) +5, Profession (gambler) +5, Profession (sailor) +6, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +9, Swim +4

Equipment and items: leather, dagger, dagger, mwk rapier, short sword, entertainer's outfit, flint and steel, hat[UE], hip flask[UE], jewelry[UE], jewelry[UE], perfume, common[ISWG] (10), thieves' tools, waterproof bag[UE], whetstone, 80 gp, 2 sp, 8 cp
Attacks
Masterwork Rapier +5/d6
Short Sword +4/d6
Dagger +6/+6/d4 X2

Random notez!

I also did a HeroLab output since that is the only way I can get through all the numbers!

Character Sheet

Ylria Seaspray
Female human unchained rogue 2 (Pathfinder Unchained 20)
CN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +11; Senses Perception +6
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 15, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +5 Dex)
hp 16 (2d8+4)
Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +1
Defensive Abilities evasion
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +6 (1d4/19-20) or
   dagger +6 (1d4/19-20) or
   mwk rapier +5 (1d6/18-20) or
   short sword +4 (1d6/19-20)
Special Attacks sneak attack (unchained) +1d6
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 16
Feats Improved Initiative, Two-weapon Fighting, Weapon Finesse
Traits bully, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +8, Bluff +5, Climb +3, Diplomacy +4, Disable Device +9, Escape Artist +8, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (local) +6, Perception +6, Profession (cook) +5, Profession (courtesan) +5, Profession (gambler) +5, Profession (sailor) +6, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +8, Swim +4
Languages Common, Elven, Orc
SQ rogue talent (firearm training[UC]), trapfinding +1
Other Gear studded leather, dagger, dagger, mwk rapier, short sword, entertainer's outfit, flint and steel, hat[UE], hip flask[UE], jewelry[UE], jewelry[UE], perfume, common[ISWG] (10), thieves' tools, waterproof bag[UE], whetstone, 75 gp, 2 sp, 8 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Evasion (Ex) If succeed on Reflex save for half dam, take none instead.
Sneak Attack (Unchained) +1d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Trapfinding +1 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Reynald Bo'roscoe (mythweavers link)
Class(es): Inquisitor (Besmara) 2
Race: Half-Elf
Description: 6'ft tall, 160lb
Fetishes: Women with curves, red heads, green eyes, mostly humanoid partners (sexual traits anyways), dub con, bondage (give&receive), gambling/bets, tattoos&piercings, promiscuous behavior
Dislikes: Scat, urine, guro, mutilation/torture (fine with branding/piercings)
Backstory: A street urchin who lived carefree life in dock city, until one day he accidentally got involved with smuggler ring and a assassin was send after him and assassin was slain by drunk pirate who's gun misfired in exact right time. Since then Reynald had devoted his life to lady of pirates for saving his life (as he believes so) and after getting trained in local shrine (funding his new career in pickpocketing and helping fishermen and learning how to sail from them). Once he graduated he departed to seek pirate's life....but so far none had taken him in, because his zealous nature had bee bit overwhelming for some pirates to stomach despite his charming grace and skill as sailor (and more so favor of Besmara!). He had gained growing popularity as tavern storyteller.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
= That he is not street orphan, but rather his mother is alive and well. She was street prostitute who married then rich merchant father and he disliked him (and way of life of the rich folk) so intensely he started 'slum' as a street rat. Only return home when he was starving or once every month (and also did not earn money for his studies by pick pocketing in streets as he actually is not that skilled but he did stole it from his adopted father).

What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas?
= Besmara's favor, as if lady of luck smiles on you, you will always have luck on your side to gain more treasure and avoid trouble (or be caught anyways and hanged). Besides that gold is ultimate currency to buy whatever you desire so infinate amount of it would be great. Overall also being captain of own ship would be treasure (if he can keep position until to his death).

If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?:
= Always fall in love for redheads, may they be enemy or ally. Alternatively could always forget where he had hid his treasures (including maps to their locations). Or alternatively when facing color red I will suffer bad luck event (falling in love to enemy, loose treasure, sink ship, winds not in favor).

Str 10 +0
Dex 14 +2
Con 10 +0
Int 14 +2
Wis 18 +4
Cha 14 +2

HP: 18 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 20'ft CMD: 13
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7
Class/Racial Feats Skill Focus (religion)
Chosen Feats: Eldricth Heritage (Arcana)
Traits: Barroom Talespinner, Cheat Death, Civilized, Zealous (drawback)
Skills

Languages: Common, Elven, Aquatic, Orc, Celestial

Acrobatics (Dex) + 1 ranks + 3 class - 1 misc = +5
Bluff (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = +8
Climb (Str) + 1 ranks + 3 class - 1 misc = +3
Craft (carpentry) (Int) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = ?
Diplomacy (Cha) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +7
Disguise (Cha) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc =
Heal (Wis) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc =
Intimidate (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +9
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = ?
Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = ?
Knowledge (local) (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +7
Knowledge (nature) (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = +6
Knowledge (nobility) (Int) + 0 ranks + 0 class + 1 misc = ?
Knowledge (planes) (Int) + 0 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = ?
Knowledge (religion) (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 3 misc = +9
Linquistic (Int) + 1 ranks + 0 class + 3 misc = +6
Perception (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = +8
Perform (oratory) (Cha) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +7
Profession (sailor) (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 4 misc = +12
Ride (Dex) + 0 ranks + 3 class - 1 misc =
Sense Motive (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +9
Sleight of Hand (Dex) + 1 ranks + 3 class - 1 misc = +5
Spellcraft (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = +6
Stealth (Dex) + 1 ranks + 3 class - 1 misc = +5
Survival (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 0 misc = +8
Swim (Str) + 1 ranks + 3 class + 3 misc = +7

Inquisitor class features

Inquisition (Heresy), Judgement 1/day, Monster Lore, Orisons (divine spellcasting), Stern Gaze, Cunning Initiative, Detect Alignment, Track

Half-Elf racial features
+2 any stat (Wis)
Elven Immunities
Adaptability
Child of the Sea
Fey Thoughts (acrobatics, sleight of hand)

Equipment and items: Masterwork Rapier, Masterwork armored coat, Inquisitor Kit, 0gp
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon

Rapier +2, 1d6 (18/x2)

Spellcasting
Orisons (at-will): Guidance, Sift, Brand, Light, Create Water

Grade 1 (3/3): Wrath, Cure Light Wounds, Stunning Barrier

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

First of all an apology from me -

I fucked up character creation details, you get 25 point buy, not 27, That's what I get for running 5th edition in paralel <.< Updated, use 25 please, adjust if you haven't.

In light of this, everyone that posts characters early gets my feedback early, yey!

@Angie: Whilest you can use mythweavers on your end; I'd much rather you write up the character mechanics and details for my campaign, than copypaste a sheet from the Atzlant campaign with adjusted backstory. It's totally fine to reuse an old character you are fond of, but I'm used to the writeup of my sheets for the ease of lookup. Maybe I'm narrow minded, but that's how I've been doing things. I'm also not getting a super piratey feel right now, y'know, with her backround goal being to become a noble and learn about her bronze-dragonness as aspiration. But, most importantly perhaps, your sheet doesn't actually check out either: Your starting lvl is 1, the campaign starts at lvl 2, to give y'all that extra juice.

@Helvorn: Heh. When you got so many skills you dun know what to do and just fill 'em up with professions... Your class-features are not completed on the sheet, but I can get an idea from herolabs, needs completion, beyond that Looking good!

@Zaer: Uuh, you sure you wanna give the DM choice options for curses? :P Anyway, also incomplete details, but decent chassis, just needs you copying over the details. Minorly curious how a CN zealout would go about doing things. I mean.. roleplay wise, the trait is pretty obvious, you see a holy symbol that's not jolly enough, you wanna smack.

Petrus02

Hi there! I'm interested, but i've got a question first: what posting rate do you expect? I can't really manage more than a single post per week at the moment. So if your looking for aa fast paced game i'd rather not try to take part and leave some else the chance and not slow down everyone.

Angie

Yeah, I suppose on second thought it's not really gonna work out. (Also knew I was forgetting some details) Anyway, I'm gonna bow out, you guys have fun.

Autocad

Name: Naomi Hallsdottir
Class(es): Witch (Invoker) 2 (FCB: HP)
Alignment: Neutral
Description: Naomi has pale skin that tans easily under the sun wherever she's somewhere where the ports don't freeze over in winter.
Fetishes: Being a dom / top, making a sub service her in public. She doesn't know it yet but she's not opposed to having the tables turned on her and being the sub / bottom. Tattoos, piercings, toys, bondage, tentacles, etc would make nice accessories during an encounter. For OOC kinks, being tied to a post / stockade, used as cum-dumpster.
Dislikes: Overly sappy romance (a little is fine though), white knights, scat / guro / the usual gross stuff
Backstory: Naomi is the daughter of a successful northerner sailor, raider, and explorer whose deeds could fill a saga. Growing up in the shadow of such a legend, she simultaneously admired and resented a father who accomplished great deeds but was too often absent from home. She spent many hours by the beach with her pet bird, watching the waves break against the shore and recede back into the sea, and wishing that she could head into the open sea as freely as the waves. Her wishes were heard by a mysterious force as unknowable as the depths of the ocean, that possessed her bird and granted her strange and terrible powers. Wisely deciding to keep her newfound affinity hidden, as soon as she came of age she left home, headed in the one direction where opportunity still lay, where there were still riches to be plundered and lands to be discovered: south. But after her first raid in which she used her powers, a storm nearly shipwrecked her longboat. Her superstitious crewmates saw this as a sign of ill omen and marooned her in the first port they arrived at. Stuck ashore with little more than the clothes on her back, she waits impatiently for a chance, any chance, to take to the high seas once more.

Bonus questions!
She has a sweet tooth and particular weakness for honey, which no badass pirate lady should have!

A tale for the post-voyage tavern that will draw in a hushed, awed crowd and earn you a round of mead or many when it is done.

Being unable to return to the same port twice in a row without suffering bad luck.

Str 10 (+0)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 20 (+5)
Wis 10 (+0)
Cha 8 (-1)

HP: 15 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +7 Speed: 30 feet CMD: 13
Saving Throws: Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3
Class/Racial Feats Improved Initiative, Hex (Misfortune, Slumber), Trickery Patron, Invoke Patron 2 minutes/day, Parrot Familiar
Chosen Feats: Extra Hex
Traits: Arcane Temper (You have quick reactions and fierce concentration. You gain a +1 trait bonus on concentration and initiative checks.)
Seeker (You are always on the lookout for reward and danger. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Perception checks, and Perception is always a class skill for you.)
Skills:

0 ranks:
Appraise +8
1 rank:
Heal +4
Intimidate +3
Knowledge (arcana) +9
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6
Knowledge (engineering) +6
Knowledge (geography) +6
Knowledge (history) +9
Knowledge (local) +6
Knowledge (nature) +9
Knowledge (nobility) +6
Knowledge (planes) +9
Knowledge (religion) +6
Perception +5
Profession (Sailor) +4
Spellcraft +9
Use Magic Device +3

Equipment and items: Masterwork Light Crossbow, 10 bolts, Dagger, Ioun Torch, Witch's Kit, Silk Rope, 56 gp
Attacks: Masterwork Light Crossbow +3 (1d8/19-20)
Spellcasting:
Cantrips: all of the 0-level witch spells
Grade 1: Air Bubble, Animate Rope, Charm Person, Cure Light Wounds, Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Mage Armor, Mudball, Obscuring Mist, Unseen Servant

Random notez!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 09, 2019, 08:08:23 AM
@Zaer: Uuh, you sure you wanna give the DM choice options for curses? :P Anyway, also incomplete details, but decent chassis, just needs you copying over the details. Minorly curious how a CN zealout would go about doing things. I mean.. roleplay wise, the trait is pretty obvious, you see a holy symbol that's not jolly enough, you wanna smack.

Yeah, CN is pretty much about self (and crew he is part of) and so if he sees other holy symbols he is extra zealous to prove superiority of Besmara (and in excitement he misses likely first attack and think it more as taunt or odd twisted extended foreplay intended by his goddess than his own fault). But considering Besmara is goddess of piracy itself so how zealous follower of piracy displays his faith in roleplay wise?

Well, one would be strictly loyalty to pirate code, not flinching any inch from it (which may seem odd for CN be so unbending on the rules but we speak of religious reverence to his patron deity). Also my char would beg or pray for Besmara, not out of disrespect but that Besmara appreciates independence and so in sense best way follow Besmara's way is to live freely as pirate as you wish and desire. So following his whims loyally is most zealous way to worship Besmara.

But he may have some minor rituals like throw gold coin on ocean as offering for Besmara from good haul and such or toast drink for her. But another aspect of it is also refusal not to back down from a duel, as one Besmara's subdomain is dueling and she is goddess of warfare. Not that it's needed to do honorable duel but overall point is to live boldly and on testing your luck (so my char would view gambling as way honor Besmara as well).

But most importantly is never quit being pirate, as some pirates retire after good haul but point being with Besmara is freedom of ocean, everlasting plundering and pillaging. So my char is devoted to live until he dies in ocean (either dropped from ship as he dies old age or fall into ocean bleeding).

Anyways on curse I give you chance surprise me :). But one idea is to make it random curse; shifting every day or a week. But in return there could be one curse once per month (perhaps full moon) of having too much good luck. Anyways edited sheet above include details.

Angie

Quote from: Angie on January 09, 2019, 12:56:19 PM
Yeah, I suppose on second thought it's not really gonna work out. (Also knew I was forgetting some details) Anyway, I'm gonna bow out, you guys have fun.

And actually, let me be clear, I'm not dropping just because of the criticism. I was angling for a sort of 'free spirit' that is on the ship mostly to see the world and explore, eyes full of wonder and curiousity, but I'm starting to feel it won't work out and I don't really have any other ideas for this campaign.

Hobbes1266

Is there room for one more? I know it says there is room for up to five in the party and there are only four sheets up, but I don't want to take up space if there's already plans for the fifth crew mate, but if there is room I would be very interested in plundering booty while trying (and failing) to avoid getting my booty plundered. I noticed a distinct lack of gunslingers and I've never played one so I'd be eager to give it a try.

Prosak

I was going to be making the fifth right now, but I don't believe it is first come first serve. Feel free to make one, you may be picked. Or hell, there may be room for another I wont speak for the gm. lol. :-X

helvorn

Six is a lucky number :)

I updated my earlier post for my character.  I flipped around my stats which affected my skills a bit.  I changed my armor as well from studded leather to leather.  The leather seemed more sexy :)

Autocad

Are... Are you min maxing your character for maximum sexiness? Gasp, you munchkin! :p

Flying Tengu

This... hmmm.  Hmm hmm hmm.

Hmmm...

Hmmm!

Gonna run a few things through my brain.

Prosak

WIP, just need to choose feats

Name: Jamben Carter/
Lyahlet Carter
(Pronounced: Lie-ah-let)
Class(es): Fighter 1/Bard-SeaSinger 1 (I decided in terms of character strength id give him/her a fighter multiclass.)
Race: Human (Jamben) / Elf (Lyahlet. Keeps human stats when Lyahlet.)
Alignment: Lawful Nuetral (Jamben)/Lawful Evil (Lyahlet) Note: Think of it like Split personality.
Description: Jamben is 5 foot 7 and 140 ibs. Lyahlet is 5 foot 4, and weighing 135 ibs. They carry with them different traveling clothes for day and night. But neither are even caught dead without their wedding bands.

Fetishes: Blowjobs (A must, my favorite. Especially when there is sharing involved. It is caring ya know! >_< ) Anal, mff, mmf, Dom female. Dom male. (Both sides of my character will be played as switches.)  Dirty talking, filthy talking. (Yes. There is a difference.) Aheago, heat. Pregnancy. Light Blood Play. Necrophilia is acceptable in terms of undead races such as Vampires, litches. Etc ask.

Dislikes: Gore, death, vore, potty stuff: Jamben has a dislike for most sweet foods such as cakes and pie. Is afraid of rat's. Has a mild allergy to most roses. Lyahlet dislikes it when people do not get her humor, teasing or otherwise playing around. Is prone to slight misandry. Has a strong distaste for the salty air. (Will complain about what it does to her elven hair. ;P .)

Backstory: There was a time where the two would have considered themselves happy. Jamben lived a simple life as a carpenter in a port town, a hard worker whom was not the best but decent at his trade. He was lonely, but content in his life. Until one fateful night, where he came across a wounded elven women. She was running from someone, they were tracking her and despite his best instincts Jamben pulled her into his home. Convincing the hooded strangers he had seen her run in a different direction. The women thanked him, but she was unsure about trusting him. He healed her wounds, fed her and as fate would have it she... Never really left. He jokingly treated her like a squatter at first, but as she began to pull her own weight, as they worked together; He fell in love. Her beauty, her singing, everything about her. He never did learn who she was running from and why. But despite her secrecy, they married a year later. And for two more years they were together.... Until that night, a night that changed their lives like an awful storm. When her past came crashing down upon them. Her ex employer, or rather her master before she escaped was a powerful Litch. Displeased in her departure and survival, he broke into their home and gave the two lovers a terrible curse. Their souls were bound to their wedding bands, doomed to live the rest of their years never to be within each others presence again. By day, their body would be Jamben's. And by night, a transformation takes place, their shared body becoming Lyahlet. Lovers, doomed to forever be just second's apart, before the other disappears. They communicate only through notes to one another, left behind day by night. They now choose to enlist onto a pirate ship, a lowly crew member on the seas of adventure for one purpose. Not for revenge, but to end their curse.

Bonus questions!
Jamben's secret is for Lyahlet's sake. To keep it hidden that Lyahlet was once the minion of an evil Litch. For Lyahlet, it is to keep her evil nature a secret from her love.

A way to break their curse.

He and his wife already suffer under the worst curse they can imagine.

Str 12 +1
Dex 18 +4
Con 12 +1
Int 10
Wis 10
Cha 16 +3

HP:14 Armor Class: 17 (10:+3+ dex)  Initiative Bonus: Speed:30 CMD: 5 (DEX +4 BAB+1)

Saving Throws:
Fort 2 +STR
Ref 2 +DEX + 1 Trait bonus (Deft Dodger)
Will 2 +WIS

Class/Racial Feats
Human: + 1 feat at first level.

Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.

Sea Shanty (Su): A sea singer learns to counter seasickness and exhaustion during long sea voyages. Each round of a sea shanty, he makes a Perform skill check. Allies within 30 feet (including the sea singer) may use his Perform check in place of a saving throw against becoming exhausted, fatigued, nauseated, or sickened; if already under such an effect, a new save is allowed each round of the sea shanty, using the bard’s Perform check for the save. A sea shanty has no effect on instantaneous effects or effects that do not allow saves. This ability requires audible components.

Bardic Knowledge (Ex): A bard adds half his class level (minimum 1) on all Knowledge skill checks and
may make all Knowledge skill checks untrained.

Chosen Feats:
1 1 1

Traits:
Deft Dodger: + 1 reflex bonus
Augmented Disguise: +2 trait bonus on Disguise checks when wearing a wig, false beard, or similar large prop, or if you are wearing a special costume or eye-catching bauble that reinforces your disguise.

Skills:

Acrobatics: 5 + DEX (class skill, 2 rank's.)
Bluff: 5 + CHA (class skill, 2 rank's.)
Craft=Carpentry: 5 + INT (class skill, 2 rank's.)
Disguise: 4 + CHA (class skill, 1 rank's.)
Diplomacy: 5 + CHA (class skill, 2 rank's.)
Stealth: 4 + DEX (class skill, 1 rank's.)
Escape Artist: 4 + DEX (class skill, 1 rank's.)
Climb: 4 + STR (class skill, 1 rank's.)
Use Magical Device: 5 + CHA (class skill, 2 rank's.)

Equipment and items:

GP: 176 SP:10 CP: 90

Lute (Back)
Boarding Axe (1d6 DMG ,6 GP Lower back)
Rapier. ( 1d6 DMG Crit 18/19/20. 15 GP. Hip.)
Lantern Hooded (7 gp)
Hip
Sack, 6 glass vials ( Sack 5 cp, 6 glass vials are 6 SP.)
2 small sacks ( 4 cp.)
2 small pouches (2 CP.)
Nail Hammer (1GP, 1d3 dmg improvised blunt.)
Sack of Nail's, 100 (1 SP.)
Small Tent (10 GP)
Bedroll (5 sp)
Blanket (1 sp)
2 pint's Oil
1 Pint oil, glass bottle.
Backpack, hydration (40 gp Back)
Rope, Hemp (50 ft)  (1 GP)
Compass (10 GP)
Whistle, Signal (8 SP)
2 50 foot Twine  (2cp)
2 50 foot string  (2cp)
Bell (1 gp)
Water Skin (5 SP)
3 Rag's (3 CP)
Candle (1 CP)
Candle Stick (1 cp)
Hand Mirror, Small (10 GP
10 Trail Rations (50 sp)
Soap (1 cp)
4 Sunrods (8 GP)
Hide Shirt (20 GP. +3 max Dex 4. Armor penalty -1)
Outfit (Explorer's)
Fish Hook (1 sp)
Whip (1gp)
Prybar (4 GP. 1d4 DMG club.)

Attacks BAB + 1

Spellcasting
Cantrips:
1: Dancing Lights
2: Spark. (Ignites flammable object.)
3: Read Magic: Can read scroll's or Spell books.
4: Detect Magic

Grade 1:
1:Silent Image: Creates a minor illusion of user's design.
2: Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.

Random notez!

Hobbes1266

Name: Violattina von Fritlingeravolt IV
Class: Gunslinger 2 (favored additional skill)
Alignment: CN
Fetishes: Non-con, romance, tentacles, submission, attempting and failing to be dominant
Dislikes: Scat, gore, snuff, successfully being sexually dominant
Backstory: Violattinna is the noble daughter of the governor of a port city. The pampered girl once overheard one of her families guards conversing about her secret past as a pirate before becoming a guard, and Viola used this to blackmail her into telling her more stories about her time as a pirate, growing increasingly fascinated the more she heard, the freedom of the sea far more exciting to her than her life in her manor. Viola made the guard teach her how to use her pistol and made her help sneak her out to the docks, on multiple occasions, in disguise to meet real pirates despite the guards warnings against it. To Viola's surprise, the pirates at the seedy dockside bars were far friendlier than the guard had lead her to believe, if a bit touchy, they were even happy to help her learn more about gunslinging if she just sat in their lap for a bit. After slightly more than a year of secret visits to the docks, Viola was informed that her father arranged a marriage for her with a young noble at the capital in the center of the nation, far inland, in response to hearing such joyous news Viola immediately cut her hair, put on her disguise, stole a pistol and whatever jewelry she could quickly get her hands on and ran away to join the first crew of free booters that would take her.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? Viola would be terrified that her heritage would be found out and that she'd be mocked, or killed, by the other pirates, or worse, sent back to her parents.
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? The adventure of the high seas is all the treasure Viola could ever need... Also a pirate ship that's feared by any who hear it's name and cursed! And a chest full of cursed gold and jewelry! Oh, oooh! And a parrot! Viola always wanted a parrot! Preferably one that's cursed. Please, pretty please?
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: All of the best pirate stories involve terrible curses and they're all so exciting she'd have trouble picking just one, but she would like to be cursed to never be able to step foot on land again unless she bests the captain of a ghost ship in single combat. I, on the other hand, think a fun curse would be for her to obey any sexual command she's given while drunk on rum, and the inability to believe anyone who tries to tell her about the curse.

Ability Scores
Str 8 -1
Dex 20 +5
Con 10 0
Int 14 +2
Wis 8 -1
Cha 15 +2

HP: 15 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: 5 Speed: 30 CMD: 15
Saving Throws: Fort 3 Ref 8 Will -1
Class Feats Deeds, dead eye, grit 1, gunsmith, nimble +1
Chosen Feats: Island blood, Noble scion (scion of lore)
Traits: Civilized, rich parents, student of history, naive
Skills:

Common, elven, aquatic
·Bluff 7=2+2
·Climb 3=-1+1
·Craft (gunsmithing) 6=2+1
·Diplomacy 7=2+2
·Intimidate 6=2+1
·Knowledge (history) 9=2+2+2
·Knowledge (local) 8=2+1+2
·Knowledge (nobility) 11=2+2+4
·Profession (sailor) 3=1-1
·Ride 9=5+1
·Swim 4=-1+2

Equipment and items:
Piecemeal ragamufin outfit, paper alchemical cartridge×50, powder horn, gunsmiths kit, sack×2, waterskin, expensive soap, perfume kit, shaving kit, hygiene kit, gnome trail rations ×10, chocolate, approximately 389 gold worth of ear rings and medallions

Attacks Pistol, masterwork 1d8×4 20ft 7+1 attack bonus
Random notez! NSFW

(Does it need to be a singular pirate?)
::)

Ryu Wojin

Name: Rodgel Hoghel / Li'andra
Class(es): Witch 2 [Water Patron]
Race: Tiefling (Human Before change)
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral
Description: She has small bat-like wings behind her, along with a prehensile tail
Fetishes: She lives to be serviced, and likes to dominate a situation like a dominatrix.
Dislikes: Potty stuff. She wouldn't like to be humiliated despite her doing it to others. She won't humiliate those she likes, but she also wouldn't mind what others are into. They are their own person.
Backstory: Rodgel was a nobleman within a high standing family, Hoghel. Hoghel prided itself upon it's goodwill towards the people and order. They very much like their reputation. So it was a problem when Rodgel would get involved into various shady dealings. Smuggling, Prostitution, Tavern fights, Demon magic/studying. Eventually, enough was enough. Rodgel was disowned and humilated. To this day, he still doesn't understand that move and sees it as complete smite, and thus hates his family back.

In a decision half-baked in petty revenge, he took upon piracy. Afterall, if he became an infamous pirate, than it would do more damage to his family with their reputation, that they treasure oh so much. However, he is somewhat useless as a pirate. Demon studying has revealed to him some magic and hexes, but it's only useful in a fight for his allies. Not so much for piracy. So he's been kicked from a few crews. Drinking in a tavern, he hears a woman talking about assembling a crew. Heh. What fun it'd be to be upon a ship with a good number of women?

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? Rodgel/Li'andra seriously borderlines sociopathy. He/She truly couldn't care about most people. Of course, reveal that fact and suddenly your charms and honeyed words are useless.
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? Powerful magic to make her more of a force of nature. Which would ultimately come to making her more infamous and feared.
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: Corruption into a succubus/siren. Enticing weak-minded men in with her beauty to drop their guard, and than consume their soul or kill them and drink their blood. And each such act would deepn her corruption.

Str: 10
Dex: 18(+4)
Con: 12(+1)
Int: 18(+4)
Wis: 12(+1)
Cha: 9(-1)

HP: 13 Armor Class: 14 (18 mage armor) Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30ft CMD: 15
Saving Throws: Fort+1 Ref+4 Will+4
Racial Traits Fiendish Resistance : Cold Fire Electricity Resistance 5,
Vestigial Wings : Has cute little wings. They can't let her fly. Gives +4 to fly
Maw or Claw : FANGS. Can do d6 damage with them. Never gonna be used in combat
Darkvision : Can see in Dark up to 60 feet.
Prehensile Tail : Cute little demon tail that can hold things or retrieve things from her bag.
Chosen Feats: Extra Hex
Class Abilities : Hex[Evil Eye], Hex[Cackle], Hex[Flight]
Familiar : Figment Archetype, Raven.

Traits: Clever Wordplay[Diplo], Extremely Fashionable, Reactionary, Meticulous
Skills:
Diplomacy +9
Heal +5
Intimidate +4
Kn. Arcana +8
Kn. Nature +9
Perception +2
Spellcraft +9
Swim +5
Appraise +5
Profession[Sailor] +6.

Equipment and items:
Sleeves of Many Garments, Witch's Kit.

Attacks I angrily growl at them with my teeth! +2 Bite, (d6)

Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Has All Cantrips, but will prepare the following...
Detect Magic
Mending
Stabilize
Touch of Fatigue

Grade 1:
Mage Armor, Infernal Healing, Cure Light Wounds, Identify, Enlarge Person, Charm Person, Unseen Servant, Obscuring Mist, Diagnose Disease

Random notez!

Chulanowa

Gaw. every time I see a pathfinder pirate game, I want to play Jackdaw Clatter, the biggest sack of shit Tengu rogue in the world. But I also want to play sexy, and ol' Carrionpecker (because he pecks at it, not because... ugh!) is not that at all.

I shall browse ideas for this!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Petrus02 on January 09, 2019, 10:39:39 AM
Hi there! I'm interested, but i've got a question first: what posting rate do you expect? I can't really manage more than a single post per week at the moment. So if your looking for aa fast paced game i'd rather not try to take part and leave some else the chance and not slow down everyone.

Knowing myself, this would be a bit too slow for my tastes, sorry.

QuoteWell, one would be strictly loyalty to pirate code, not flinching any inch from it (which may seem odd for CN be so unbending on the rules

Not quite, if you are unbending on a rather chaotic ideal that is in itself, chaotic.

QuoteBut most importantly is never quit being pirate, as some pirates retire after good haul but point being with Besmara is freedom of ocean, everlasting plundering and pillaging. So my char is devoted to live until he dies in ocean (either dropped from ship as he dies old age or fall into ocean bleeding).

Sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHFE4AJKU0

Random curses are too much effort bleeeeeeh

QuoteAnd actually, let me be clear, I'm not dropping just because of the criticism. I was angling for a sort of 'free spirit' that is on the ship mostly to see the world and explore, eyes full of wonder and curiousity, but I'm starting to feel it won't work out and I don't really have any other ideas for this campaign.

S' all good, free spirit is fine, but the character doesn't fully fit.

QuoteIs there room for one more? I know it says there is room for up to five in the party and there are only four sheets up, but I don't want to take up space if there's already plans for the fifth crew mate, but if there is room I would be very interested in plundering booty while trying (and failing) to avoid getting my booty plundered. I noticed a distinct lack of gunslingers and I've never played one so I'd be eager to give it a try.

Go wild, right now, haven't decided on any character and aye, no first come first plundered.

QuoteAre... Are you min maxing your character for maximum sexiness? Gasp, you munchkin! :p

I recommend you try a tight bodysuit build yourself to keep up.

QuoteThis... hmmm.  Hmm hmm hmm.

Hmmm...

Hmmm!

Gonna run a few things through my brain.

QuoteGaw. every time I see a pathfinder pirate game, I want to play Jackdaw Clatter, the biggest sack of shit Tengu rogue in the world. But I also want to play sexy, and ol' Carrionpecker (because he pecks at it, not because... ugh!) is not that at all.

I shall browse ideas for this!

So I got two tengu thinking about things, now that's interesting. I'll give you too time to submit them sheets. Meanwhile!

Hobbes1266

I've never really minmaxed before but my characters top is basically just a patchwork scarf/small poncho, so I've focused my nip slip potentially really high

Roleplay Frog

Now, after going through the responses/questions, time to look at the characters submitted, keep in mind, not a first come first to walk the plank approach, I just try to give helpful feedback here:
Note - only briefly checking out Characters marked as WIP, holler at me when you feel ready

Naomi:
The backstory certainly feels fitting, let's see what you do with the build.

Jamben:
I can see you put in some work into this, so I gotta say I'm a bit confused, or rather, I think I get what you want, and your concept is a bit out there, can you pm me the details of what you want to play with this.. these character concept? I dun want to say no to you outright, but it sounds quite outlandish.

Viola: (No, I am not using your full name! Rawr.
All looking good. I like. Also, you found that.. inspirational image I missed earlier, so bonus points for that. ^^

Rodgel:
We'll need to talk about the torture-fetish, as not everyone might be into that, can you detail that a little more?
Character almost strikes me more as evil than neutral going by some of her stuff. What keeps her from dropping there?
Mechanics look solid, sheet looks solid, my concerns are exclusively on what she considers a good partytime after a good drink of rum.

QuoteI've never really minmaxed before but my characters top is basically just a patchwork scarf/small poncho, so I've focused my nip slip potentially really high

Definitly my second favored 'not truly clothed' build, though I still favore the skilled no underwear poses a loincloth or high cut dress allows you.:
NWFW DUH

(I also like that the implication of this image is kinda that her armor was torn off.. but she was all subby slave-chain pierced beneath. uwah.

Hobbes1266

Awe :'( but I changed her name like three different times to find something pompous enough to fit...

It's a personal favorite of mine and it was pirate themed, I couldn't not share it

That build puts the minimal (specifically coverage) in minmax o.o

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on January 10, 2019, 07:30:00 AM
Awe :'( but I changed her name like three different times to find something pompous enough to fit...

It's a personal favorite of mine and it was pirate themed, I couldn't not share it

That build puts the minimal (specifically coverage) in minmax o.o

*chuckles*
I am fine with pompous names but I am not typing that out too often, there's a reason most of my own characters names are three syllables tops. How much do you expect one poor frog to be able to type out correctly?*nodnod*

Ryu Wojin

QuoteRodgel:
We'll need to talk about the torture-fetish, as not everyone might be into that, can you detail that a little more?
Character almost strikes me more as evil than neutral going by some of her stuff. What keeps her from dropping there?
Mechanics look solid, sheet looks solid, my concerns are exclusively on what she considers a good partytime after a good drink of rum.

Torture doesn't have to be shown or even done upon party members. That'd be exclusively towards enemies. And if she gets the one curse, it most certainly would push the sadism further into evil territory.

So its more like. Chaotic neutral to START. Depending on party and their actions, she may never go fully evil.

Hobbes1266

So... I just took a better read of the gunslinger class, specifically the, gunsmith feature and the gunsmithing feat it provides, and apparently I didn't need to spend 1300 gold to get a masterwork pistol, I can just use the pistol you get for free with the class and upgrade it for 300 gold... I'm gonna do a bit of editing...

Hobbes1266

No deadline has been announced yet, but the froggy GM might have something in mind and just hasn't said anything yet.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on January 10, 2019, 12:57:38 PM
Mind if I submit... a character? When's the deadline?

No and no.

I want to give everyone interested a chance to tinker out a character, BUT. I do want decently frequent posting too, so perhaps I should do a deadline, yeah.

So, for now let's say that:
I'll be looking over Charactersheets in detail on Sunday, the 13th (in ~ 2 1/2 days) and if there's enough awesome piratey character stuff that's done or near done, I'll start up the campaign then and there.

I apologize in advance for having to be selective, but I hope that by being a bit picky I can make a campaign that'll survive to tell a fanciful tale of adventure, strife, erotica and of course, pirating.
I do not intend to run another campaign (unless an interested co-dm plops up and offers to help out), but rather, those not accepted right away will go onto a wait list and potentially be pm'ed on a latter joining interest if, Gygax forbid, a player should drop out.

helvorn

A manageable group is probably best to keep things from bogging down with waiting for posts.  It's also nice to give people who aren't lurking (like me...) waiting for games a chance to see the add and get a character in even though I'm burning to get started (if chosen!).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: helvorn on January 10, 2019, 07:33:46 PM
A manageable group is probably best to keep things from bogging down with waiting for posts.  It's also nice to give people who aren't lurking (like me...) waiting for games a chance to see the add and get a character in even though I'm burning to get started (if chosen!).

Burning to get started is definitly a good sign. :P That said, yeah. I've tried starting with more players to compensate campaign-fallout, we all know it happens, but recently I'm off the mind that it might be better to move with a smaller group with a faster pace, with characters that I with my boundless frog-wisdom feel fit together.

Also, for everyone wishing for this to start up.. I want to start it too. but until sunday, I wont have the time ya deserve to turn this into a proper thing anyway. I wanna kick things right into the action with a big first ic post and some special house-rules on leveling etc, so, yeah. ^^

helvorn

As much as a huge pirate love fest might be I can see that a small, 'motivated' crew might be best.  There are always drops so adding as you go seems like a good idea.

Autocad

Touched up Naomi's background and finished the rest of her char sheet!

Roleplay Frog

Looking good Autocad *nodnod*

Folks, ya got about a 24 hours left to submit a character for the campaign if you haven't yet!

Vergil Tanner

I'm toying with an idea! I might throw my hat into the ring tomorrow morning, if I can get the sheet up in time. Undecided what concept to go with ATM, though...are there any specific classes that are NOT appropriate?
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Hobbes1266

Probably cavalier, paladin, monk, other lawful classes... But that's not really up to me

Vergil Tanner

It looks like what people are missing is some big scary fighter at the front. I'm playing with the idea of a Sea Reaver Barbarian to fill that role. Hmmm...

And lol, well, there IS the "Wave Rider" Cavalier that gets the Hippocampus as a mount. But you're probably right :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Kathyan

I had a hard time deciding what to build, thinking bard, kineticist and then thinking making a front liner too, monk fighter or barbarian but ended up going with a druid. :P I'll have her ready in a while.

Hobbes1266

Will we need to worry about pregnancy in this game? If so how would we deal with that? Pregnancy and the kids that result from them aren't great for piracy, maybe magic and orphanages?

Kathyan

Name: Seak 'Slippery' Deyil
Class(es): Druid (Kraken Caller)
Race: Tiefling (Oni-spawn)
Description: Measuring slightly less that 6 feet, although surpassing them with her high heeled boots, Seak has an shapely hourglass figure that she likes to further accentuate wearing corsets. She has no horns but her fiendish inheritance is made pretty clear at first sight by the fact that her green eyes glow very brightly not only in the dark but at daylight as well, although some might be staring first at her thick tail, not just at her pretty curvaceous rump but an actual prehensile tail.
Fetishes: Exhibitionism, cheating, humiliation, bondage, rough sex, underwater sex, receiving oral sex, tentacles (she will eventually be able to grow some), frog tongue fucking (yay for kinky animal companion), tail fucking(literally using her tail to fuck others but anal fucking is an ON as well), mind control, dirty language, intimidating others, being bluffed/fooled into kinkiness, sharing her booty with her crew mates, being seduced with wealth and power, non-con (giving and receiving). She wouldn't like being on the sub end of things but I will certainly enjoy it.
Dislikes: Bath stuff, heavy violence or blood in the sexy bits, sexual torture is fine and so is mild violence, Seak doesn't like vanilla sex either.
Backstory: Having grown up in a tropical village surrounded by marsh Seak was picked and looked after by a small circle of druids who raised her with the hopes of making the evil seed that she was grow up to be good. She was taught the faith of the old ways and they were successful making her fiendish nature not to drag to do evil, or so it seemed, but she never fully felt like fitting in there. She could not just be as good as these people and while she respected their gods she couldn't fully put her faith and believes into them. One day as strove to commune with nature itself she wandered on the limits of the village and she walked through the reefs Seak believed to listen something coming from the sea. It was not the voice of elements that she heard but something else, the feeling of a tentacle stroking her hair making her whole body shiver not in fear but in ecstasy and her tail to tighten as it coiled around her thigh, she wanted to know more! The tiefling wouldn't revere the sea from then on but something that lurked in its depths, something that was forbidden and that only madmen and pirates would seek out. Fine if she had to be a pirate to be closer to the creature she worshiped as a god she would be, nothing would prevent her from her goal, not her childhood friends, not her mentors, she'd do anything and kill anyone she'd need to.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? That she would like to offer everyone in sacrifice to the tentacled creatures of the sea, let them decide if they are worth living or be kept to satiate their sexual needs.
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? A kraken's lair. Slippery would be be happy to be able to directly serve such a 'divine' creature and be rewarded by its tentacles as she does whatever she is told.
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: The curse of the haggler: Whenever asked for sex when bargaining or making a deal(even as a joke or a mere insinuation and even if she is subject to be bottom) the curse would make her think of it as a fair deal and would agree to it.

Str 18 (+4)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 14 (+2)
Cha 05 (-3)

HP: 18 Armor Class: 21 Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 20' CMD: 18 ( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
Saving Throws: Fort +5 Ref +3 Will +5 (-2 vs charms and compulsions if offered wealth or power)
Class/Racial Feats
Tiefling: +2str +2wis -2cha; Scaled skin(cold); Skilled (disguise,intimidate); Spell like ability (Alter Self); Darkvision 60'; Prehensile Tail; Favored Class bonus: +2hp
Druid: Call of the Waves, Nature Bond(Giant Frog); Nature Sense; Wild Empathy; Dauntless Swimmer.

Chosen Feats: Dirty Fighting
Traits: Bruising Intellect, Keeper of the Veil, Bloody Minded, Power Hungry
Skills:

Climb.  1r+3cs+4str-3armor = +5
Disguise.  2r+3cs-3cha+2racial+1trait+2kit = +7
Intimidate.  2r+3cs+1int+2racial+1trait = +9
Know nature.  1r+3cs+1int+2druid = +7
Perception.  1r+3cs+2wis = +6
Profession (sailor).  1r+3cs+2wis = +6
Survival.  1r+3cs+2wis+2druid = +8
Swim.  1r+3cs+4str-3armor= +5

Languages:Common, Abyssal, Aquan, Druidic.
Equipment and items: WIP
Disguise Kit x20 uses   100gp
Masterwork Lamellar armor (horn)   250gp
Heavy wooden shield, Scimitar, spear, dagger, club
Attacks CMB +5 (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spellcasting WIP
Cantrips:

Grade 1: (can spontaneously convert into Summon nature's Ally)

Pet

Size Medium; Speed 30 ft.,swim 30 ft.; AC +1 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6); Ability Scores Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 1, Wis 9, Cha 6; Special Qualities low-light vision, scent, tongue, pull.

HD 3, BAB +2, Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +1   Skills 3 Feats 2, Bonus Tricks 1, Special: Link, share spells

Tongue (Ex)
A giant frog’s tongue is a primary attack with reach equal to three times the frog’s normal reach (15 feet for a Medium giant frog). A giant frog’s tongue deals no damage on a hit, but can be used to grab. A giant frog does not gain the grappled condition while using its tongue in this manner.

WIP

Random notez!

A cute version of herself. ^^

I'm missing her spells as well as completion of her animal and still have to go through a few items (I'm thinking some masterwork intimidating tool or kit, so either with limited uses or something used not for demoralizing but for coercing or influencing) but besides I think I'm done.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on January 12, 2019, 09:27:01 AM
Probably cavalier, paladin, monk, other lawful classes... But that's not really up to me

I mean, those would need way more of a stretch, I'm certain, but they aren't necessarily impossible. I wouldn't entirely disallow a class.

Except summoner. Get out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QuoteAnd lol, well, there IS the "Wave Rider" Cavalier that gets the Hippocampus as a mount.

There ya go.

Sea Reaver could work nicely too, you got hrmn.. about half a day left at the time of writing this, perhaps a lil more.

QuoteI had a hard time deciding what to build, thinking bard, kineticist and then thinking making a front liner too, monk fighter or barbarian but ended up going with a druid. :P I'll have her ready in a while.

Druid sounds odd for a pirate until you remember ships are made of wood and suddenly you got yourself a potential shipwright that can feed the crew.

QuoteWill we need to worry about pregnancy in this game? If so how would we deal with that? Pregnancy and the kids that result from them aren't great for piracy, maybe magic and orphanages?

For one if you are into it, for two, nonono, once the first kids come you retire to be responsible parents, what do you think. :P

While I'm at it.

Seak:

I didn't even know Kraken Caller was a thing. Also.. ohohoho. You're a better fit than you know right now.
Mechanics:
- are you trying to bribe me with that pet? Who says I can be bribed so easily!
-That ac seems a bit extreme. I get to 20, am I missing something?
-go go complete her casting shenanigans! ^^

Vergil Tanner

Ah, well, at 22:22 my time, you said "24 hours left." By my count, that leaves me 13 hours to finish...unless you're gonna end early on me ;)

I can get a character sheet whipped up in a couple of hours, I just need to finish some writing first :P

Roleplay Frog

Vergil Tanner

Well, Barbarians are a little hard to keep fully topped up on health and AC, especially if you wanna focus on damage, so I'm expecting to get slapped around a lot. Thankfully I've got a not-bad-Con in mind, and the Toughness Feat and Favoured Class Bonus should help my HP a little.

Hopefully I'll have something for you in a few hours :D

Are Unchained Barbarians ok? :D

Roleplay Frog

Chains are cooler. I mean go wild but I never saw the appeal of unchained classes once you got to build-details.

Vergil Tanner

Well, it depends on the class. EG, Unchained Rogue and Unchained Monk are just objectively better, as far as I can tell. xD Unchained Barbarian has its drawbacks, but it must be noted that the biggest difference is that Unchained Barbarian gets the good kind of Temporary Hitpoints, and the Standard Barbarian doesn't. :P

Roleplay Frog

I've not extensively build using unchained classes, but from observing unchained barbarian characters I am quite confident in saying that they're marginally weaker in the long run.
To be clear, up to a certain point of building characters unchained classes are stronger and more streamlined, it's only when, to stick with the barbarian example, you grab Diehard and the Fast Healer feat degeneracy in specialized builds (for example, there's a delicious skald/barbarian meld) and perhaps even start rage-cycling in theorycrafted builds that you notice a severe dropoff of the usefulness of unchained.

Vergil Tanner

Well, theorycrafted is just that; theory, y'know? And only in specific builds. But if you're going Unchained, you'd imagine that you'd be going for a specifically Unchained Build. Besides, games very rarely get to that end game level. Personally speaking, IRL I've never taken a character past 13th Level.

And yeah, people seem to be kind of "Pick your poison" with Barbarian and Unch!Barb, but taking the Rogue Example, it's just flatly better. It can do everything the Rogue can do, and more. For example, it gets Weapon Finesse as a Bonus Feat at level 1, and then lets you pick a Finessable Weapon to deal dex to damage with at level 3. That speeds up SO MANY Rogue Builds, I can't even begin to list them xD

Roleplay Frog

I intend a roleplay-encouraging system for level ups, been testing this a little in my soul to sell and, so far, been quite pleased with it. If ya hold steady to the campaign I could see going from lvl 2  to ~ lvl 7 easy enough before the campaign is over.. beyond that I dun want to make predictions though.

Vergil Tanner

Name: Meera Shatterstar
Class(es): Favoured Class Barbarian [Sea Reaver]

Fetishes: BDSM (Both ways), Futa, DP / Gangbang, Tentacles, Monsters, Dub-Con, Breath-Play, Cum-Swapping / Sharing, Bisexuality
Dislikes: Non-Con, Mutilation, Bloodplay, Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports

Backstory:
Meera was always an adventurous, rebellious young woman; rambunctious, stubborn, independent and proud of it, where other girls would be playing with dolls and learning to sew and weave, Meera would be out playing rough and tumble with the village boys, rolling in the dirt, destroying the nearby fields and terrorising the local wildlife. The only child to two elderly parents - who had tried for a good decade, and were blessed by the Gods with Meera's birth - she was responsible for helping out around their coastal farm, helping with the catch, reeling in the nets and setting up the various water-born crops that her father was too old to properly tend to anymore. She did the work dutifully, of course; as rebellious as she was, as much as she hated authority and duty and expectation, she adored her parents for both encouraging her independent and adventurous streak, and for raising her with as much love and care as they had despite their aging bodies and disparate means. She wanted off of the farm, of course, and her parents knew that too. She was not the type of girl to stay on a farm, get married and have several kids. She wanted adventure, she wanted to see the world, and she wanted to leave her mark.

So, one day, she found herself coming home to find a small group of youths and guards from the nearby town, led by one of the Sergeants of The Guard. He was leading a small expedition into the nearby woods to explore the area and show the youths the land around the village, and her parents had managed to save the money necessary to pay for some basic equipment and the wages of a local boy to help them in their farm in order to allow her the time to go. After a firm set of hugs and many, many thanks, she embarked on the three-week-expedition, learning everything she could from anybody who would talk to her. It was an eye opening experience for her, wetting her hunger for exploration and new experiences, and she returned with a spring in her step, filled with stories of the wonderful sights she'd experienced, and even a fight with a small pack of wolves who had been preying on local cattle. She returned to find her stories dying on her tongue, as she found her farm in flames.

It turned out that a local lord felt cheated on his taxes that year - yield had been low, so his cut had suffered, which he blamed on either lazy or deceptive villagers - and had seen fit to raise the village and the local farms to the ground. She found her parents buried, half-dead, in the smoldering rubble of her farm. She managed to drag them out to safety and, after much searching, managed to find survivors of the catastrophe who were already in the middle of evacuating to a neighboring land, away from the local lord. After securing passage for them, Meera struck out on her own; she was done with following the orders of some local lordling who didn't give a fuck about any of them, and she was going to show him just what happened when you pushed people too far; she gathered all of the belongings she could salvage and sold the lot to pay for her travel as she set out to a nearby smugglers den in order to join a crew; she was going to carve her name into the seas in revenge for the injuries inflicted upon her parents, and take the cost of their healthcare out of his coffers and - if possible - his very flesh. She may be smiling and cheerful and boisterous and loud...but there is a deep, steely rage bubbling away inside of her, and she will have justice even if it means tearing the whole backwards world down to get it. Fuck duty. Fuck honour. Fuck obedience. Fuck authority. She was going to live her life free, seeing and doing things that no landlubber would ever believe, and she was going to see to it that her parents never had to worry about money ever again. At least...that's the plan.

Bonus questions!
That she's actually a farm girl from bumblefuck nowhere, who actually secretly does quite like flowers :P

Revenge. And gold.

Ummm. Not sure. I'd need more context for what sort of thing you're looking for. xD
Maybe...
When pain is inflicted on her during sex - choking, spanking, hair pulling, etc - or offered to her in some way (EG, they tell her they want to hold her over the table and fuck her raw), she's cursed to be so aroused that she automatically accepts it or begs for more? xD

Ability Scores

Str: 18 (+4)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 8 (-1)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 10 (+0)

HP: 27 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 30ft CMD: 19
Saving Throws: Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +1

Class/Racial Feats
Human: +2 Str, Bonus Feat, Heart Of The Fields [Replaces "Skilled"]
Barbarian: Simple, Martial, Light Armour, Shield Proficiency. Marine Terror. Eyes Of The Storm. Rage (11 Rounds / Day), Rage Powers (Lesser Beast Totem)

Chosen Feats: Power Attack, Toughness
Traits: On Guard, Berserker Of The Society
Skills:
Intimidate +5
Knowledge Nature +3
Perception +6
Swim +8

Equipment and items: Greataxe, Lamellar (Leather), Shortbow, Arrows x20, Pilum x5, Trail Rations x4, Canteen x2, Hemp Rope, Hammock & Blanket, Ioun Torch
Attacks
Greataxe +6 (1d12 +6 -- x3) / +8 (2d6 +9) Rage / -1 (+3) Power Attack
Pilum 20ft +6 (1d8 +4) / +8 (+2) Rage / -1 (+2) Power Attack
Shortbow 60ft +5 (1d6) / +8 Rage

Mechanical Breakdown:

Skills:
(4 + Int ( -1 ) ) = 3 / Level

Languages: Common

Class Skills:
Intimidate (Cha) (2), Knowledge Local (Int) (1), Perception (Wis) (2), Swim (Str) (1)

Racial Bonuses:

- Stat Bonus: +2 to Any One

- Speed: 30ft

- Languages: Common

- Bonus Feat: Bonus Feat at Level One

- Heart Of The Fields: Once Per Day, may ignore one effect that would make you Fatigued or Exhausted

Traits:

- Berserker Of The Society: May Rage for 3 extra rounds / day.

- On Guard: +1 Initiative. When able to act in a Surprise Round, may draw a weapon as Free Action.

Feats:

- Power Attack: -1 Hit, +2 Damage (+3 If Two-Handed)

- Toughness: +3 HP. +1 every HD past third.

Class Bonuses:

- Proficiencies: Simple & Martial Weapons, Light Armour, Shields.

- Rage: Can rage 4 + Con Rounds / Day, +2 / Level past 1st. +4 Str & Con, +2 Morale to Will. -2 AC. Con gives 2 Temp HP / Hit Dice (Current = 4). Cannot use Dex, Cha, Int based skills except Fly, Intimidate, Acrobatics, Ride. Cannot perform tasks that require concentration or patience. Can begin and end as Free Action. Once ended, is Fatigued for rounds = 2 x Raged Rounds.

- Rage Powers: Every Second Level, gain Rage Powers.
                             - 2nd Level: Lesser Beast Totem: Gain two 1d6 Claws whilst Raging.

- Marine Terror: Can hold breath for up to Con x 4 Rounds. Can move through standing water or bog that is 1 foot deep without extra cost. Ignores cover bonus to hit partially submerged creatures.

- Eyes Of The Storm: Ignores any concealment provided by fog, rain, sleet, mist, wind or other weather effects that are less than Total Concealment. Any penalties imposed on Perception by weather are halved.

Inventory:

Magic Item Slots:

Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Slotless: Ioun Torch

Complete Inventory:

Max Light Weight: 100lbs

- Greataxe (20gp) (12lbs): 1d12 Slash, x3

- Shortbow (30gp) (2lbs): 1d6 Pierce, 60ft, x3

- Arrows x20 (1gp) (3lbs)

- Pilum x5 (25gp) (20lbs): 1d8 Pierce, 20ft, x2

- Lamellar (Leather) (60gp) (25lbs): +4 AC, +3 Max Dex, -2 ACP

- Trail Rations x4 (2gp) (4lbs)

- Canteen x2 (4gp) (2lb)

- Hemp Rope 50ft (1gp) (10lbs)

- Hammock & Blanket (6sp, 6lbs)

- Ioun Torch (75gp) 20ft Light, 20ft Dim Light, Always On

- Travelers Anytool (250gp)

End Wealth: 31gp, 4sp
Total Weight: 84lbs

Vergil Tanner

helvorn

Kathyan I absolutely love your character build.  She has to be about the best one in terms of the spirit of what the campaign seems to be about. 

If we're lucky she'll get her wish and serve us all up to her sexy tentacle lords!  :)

Autocad

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 01:35:44 AM
I too welcome our sexy tentacle overlady! XD

Now that's the spirit.

Alright, everyone, I'll begin setting up the OOC and reviewing the characters NOW. Thank you for all your interest and work on the characters first of all, if approved or not.
I'll be reviewing the characters naow, to the tune of Sea Shanties.

-Consider this the final chance to post a character concept, I'll need me some time to go through the characters and set up the ooc. ^^-

Hobbes1266

If both Viola and Meera are accepted maybe the Fritlingeravolt family burned down Meera's village, it could be an interesting bit of drama, not sure if it would be too serious for the games atmosphere though

Roleplay Frog

Alright everyone, the following characters have been approved: .. although the work was hard and the wages low.

• helvorn with Ylria Seaspray ~Best known for: Taking the Initiative.
  • Autocad with Naomi Hallsdottir ~ Best known for: Bringing Zettai Ryouiki back to pirating.
  • Hobbes1266 with Violattina von Fritlingeravolt IV ~Best known for: No you can't have a parrot. We'll get you a monkey!
  • Kathyan with Seak 'Slippery' Deyil ~Best known for: All the fetishes!
  • Vergil Tanner with  Meera Shatterstar ~Best known for: Doing her homework a few hours before it was due, but still impressing teach.

The OOC can be found here

Please post your characters here

Last minute change requests: First let me say, nice work, I liked all the backstories *thumbs up*
Helvorn: Everything seems in order, yey!
Autocad: Shrink the image a bunch will ya, also, details for your parrot. I could just use a familiar table, I know but why not use the opportunity! ^^ Rest looks good.
Hobbes: All good!
Kathyan: Kinky writeup. You ought to join all my other campaigns as first player to whip the others into shape. :P Still not quite sure if you should be 21 or 20 ac though. Complete spells and frog before posting, if I'm wrong on the AC holler at me. Frog is still WIP? As for a masterwork intimidation item: I'm feeling like that's some mask or facepaint thing. I guess we could get you a really mean looking eyepatch.. heh. Also, how'd you get your charisma -that- low?
Vergil Tanner: I wanted to hesitantly ask about your dislike for non-con, buuut considering the curse would just make her into it, I -think- things are fine. Just tell me if something makes you uncomfy. I usually fall more into gentle BDSM plays than non-con anyway.

-That's it folks, thanks for all the interest, I'ma be starting things up proper now, working on an IC intro for all approved characters. (It'll combine the first post of this recruitment with a personalized approach.

Vergil Tanner

Woooo! Two for two! :D

As for Non-Con...it's odd. I can play "Brainwashed Dub Con," but what I mean by Non Con is...she's not compelled or altered in any way to want it. She actively does not want it, fights against it, but gets violated regardless. I don't like writing that sort of thing out. >.>

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 13, 2019, 08:44:56 AM
Woooo! Two for two! :D

As for Non-Con...it's odd. I can play "Brainwashed Dub Con," but what I mean by Non Con is...she's not compelled or altered in any way to want it. She actively does not want it, fights against it, but gets violated regardless. I don't like writing that sort of thing out. >.>

Gotcha, that'll be no issue then. Brainwashing is a go. Choo choo *wiggles tentacle mindbreak attacks at Meera*

helvorn

Bring on the tentacles, peg legs, eye patches, rum and horny ghost pirates... and parrots of course!

I love the way the group settled out and I think we should move on to far, far, far... oooohhh... don't stop... bigger and better things :)

Chulanowa

Well, your 24 hours seems shorter than mine  :D

Oh well, couldn't find any good grippli chicks anyway. So many frogs with hair, it's weird.

Flying Tengu

This game does look interesting to me, but I've gotten super slow at making Pathfinder characters in my old age!

Well, keep me in mind for an alternate, eh?

Saric

I only just found this, any chance I can throw up a character and get on the waiting list at least?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saric on January 14, 2019, 06:53:46 PM
I only just found this, any chance I can throw up a character and get on the waiting list at least?

As long as you wont harbour me any ill will if you -dun- get in, sure. That said, right now I'm waiting on the fifth player accepted in, so there is actually a decent chance if they -keep- me waiting and your character sounds properly pirate-y. *Cracks little frog-whip*

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 12, 2019, 02:19:44 PM
Seak:

I didn't even know Kraken Caller was a thing. Also.. ohohoho. You're a better fit than you know right now.
Mechanics:
- are you trying to bribe me with that pet? Who says I can be bribed so easily!
-That ac seems a bit extreme. I get to 20, am I missing something?
-go go complete her casting shenanigans! ^^

Sorry, long weekend. :P but yay for making it in! :D

Yeah I didn't know about the kraken caller either and neither from a bunch of other water archetypes that I looked at before I decided up for that but I think it fits perfect.

Bribing the frog with a giant frog, not at all. Well maybe a little :P but the octopus is small and wouldn't be able to grab a medium creature an the squid doesn't have a land speed so I decided for a the frog which has reach and can do naughty things with it tongue, and sice she comes from a swampy village.

AC is 10+5armor+2shield+3dex+1natural. At first I was going to take the armor of the pit feat but knowing she will be able to grow tentacles as a wild shape alternative I though that maneuvers feats would be nice to have plus dirty combat is nice to have too. :P

I'll check what I'm missing and probably make some last minutes changes as well.

Roleplay Frog

Oh I remember using an octopus grapple pet, it was hillarious. I mean, I didn't use it on enemies, oh no, but I would use it on every party member that got too close.

.. I stopped when I had a party member that didn't get the joke.

Ah, you grabbed the tiefling alternate that increases your ac at the cost of your resistances, aye?
'aight, complete the sheet and come on in, ships waiting on you. uwah..

.. though no need to rush, I will be nap-frog soon.

Saric

I couldn't decide on which of my Pirates to make, so I made both!

By the way, as both these characters are worshipers of Calistria, they both currently have whips, however they were designed with whips fixed. I can remove them if you wish to used the badly imbalanced default rules for whips, or I know of a fairly simple house rule to fix them. What is your preference?

Name: Serra Heavensblood
Class(es): Oracle LvL2 (Elemental Mystery) (Deep One Curse) Favored Class Bonus: +2/6ths of a bonus level to Oracle for Revelation Powers and Effects
Race: Aasimar (Musetouched)
Description:As pictured
Fetishes: Exhibitionism,tentacles, monsters, incest, impregnation, harem or group play, dirty talking, eager partners, egg implantation, and Dub-Con.
Dislikes: Mutilation, Bloodplay, Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Non-Con subject to discussion
Backstory:
Born to a Calistrian Sacred Prostitute Serra was raised in the Temple among the docks of an island in The Shackles. As the Temple was basically a Blessed Brothel Serra swiftly learned the ways of both the Temple and the dockworkers and sailors they serviced. She spent her youth running errands, and helping to sail small boats around the harbor, or carrying sacred incense, towels, and massage oil around the Temple.

It wasn't until Serra was twelves years old, and just starting to properly learn ways of serving the Goddess, that her magical gifts made themselves known. After several auguries it was determined that she'd been blessed by the Goddess in the ways of the world, so that she might one day travel forth and found a new Temple herself. Her training was expanded to cover her magic, combat, and the skills she would need to acquire the needed funding and survive to found her own Temple.

On her Twentieth birthday, having served in the Temple with her sisters for several years now, Serra finally departed. Her final gift from her Mother, after a night spent together, was a finely illustrated copy of the Book of Joy, with full color for all the pictures! Serra studies it daily and tries out as many of the positions as she can, though some of the more... exotic positions require more partners or more flexible partners then she's yet had.

Piracy is something of a national past-time in The Shackles and Serra spent much time listening to the Pirates she was serving, or helping to serve, brag of their exciting adventures and mighty halls of loot. So it seemed the obvious career to seek out to see and experience the world while saving enough wealth to build and maintain a Temple of her own.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? While trained in the ways of sex and worldly wise as only someone who grew up on the Docks can be, Serra has never been away from the ocean or the shore. She's kind of scared by the idea of... 'in land'...
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? A place to build her Temple, the funds to build it, and a slue of sexy women for her to induct as Sacred Prostitutes to run it!
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: The Curse of the Twined Sheets - she can no longer sleep alone, only when another shares her bed.

Str  12 +1
Dex 17 +3
Con 11 +0
Int  12 +1
Wis 10 +0
Cha 19 +4

HP: 12 Armor Class: 17 | 10 +3 +1 +3 Initiative Bonus: 3 Speed: 25 Swim 25 CMD: 15
Saving Throws: Fort 0 Ref 3 Will 3
Class/Racial Feats
Musetouched: +2 Dex, +2 Cha / +2 to Diplomacy and Perform / Glitterdust - 1/day / Darkvision 60ft / Celestial Resistance: resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
Oracle (Elemental Mystery) (Deep One Curse): Reduce base land speed by 5 feet, gain a swim speed equal to your land speed (25). / Elemental Resistance -  gain resistance 2 to acid, cold, electricity, and fire. Stacks with any other resistances. / Elemental Aegis (water) - +4 AC 1 hour/level
Chosen Feats: Extra Revelation
Traits: Talented - You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with a single Perform skill (your choice), and all Perform skills are always class skills for you
Dangerously Curious - You gain a +1 bonus on Use Magic Device checks, and Use Magic Device is always a class skill for you.
Skills
Total = 10, Max = 2
Acrobatics (Dex)* +7| +1 +3 +3
Appraise (Int) +1| +0 +1
Bluff (Cha) +4| +0 +4
Climb (Str)* +5| +1 +1 +3
Craft (Int)* () +1| +0 +1 {+3}
Diplomacy (Cha)* +10| +1 +4 +3 +2
Escape Artist (Dex) +3| +0 +3
Heal (Wis)* +0| +0 +0 {+3}
Intimidate (Cha) +4| +0 +4
Knowledge (Int)* (History) +-| +0 +1 {+3}
Knowledge (Int)* (Religion) +5| +1 +1 +3
Knowledge (Int)* (The planes) +5| +1 +1 +3
Perception (Wis) +0| +0 +0
Perform (Cha)* (Sexual Activities) +11| +1 +4 +3 +2 +1
Profession (Wis)* (Sailor) +4| +1 +0 +3
Sense Motive (Wis)* +4| +1 +0 +3
Spellcraft (Int)* +5| +1 +1 +3
Stealth (Dex)* +3| +0 +3 {+3}
Survival (Wis) +0| +0 +0
Swim (Str)* +13| +1 +1 +3 +8
Use Magic Device (Cha)* +-| +0 +4 {+3} +1

Equipment and items: Morningstar, Dagger, Light Crossbow, Whip, Wooden Armor, Master Work Buckler, Backpack, Waterproof Bag, Belt Pouch, Spell Components Pouch, Waterskin, Bedroll, Blanket, Soap, Courtesan’s Outfit, 50ft Hemp Rope, 50ft String, Wooden Holy Symbol (Calistria), Holy Text (Book of Joy), Flint and Steel, 3 Pints of Oil, Night Tea (20 doses), 60 crossbow bolts, 245.08gp remaining
Attacks:
Morningstar +2, 1d8+1, x2, Bludgeoning and Piercing
Dagger +2, 1d4+1, 19-20/x2, 10ft range, Slashing or Piercing
Light Crossbow +4, 1d8, 19-20/x2, 80ft range, move action to reload, 60 ammunition, Piercing
Whip* +2, 1d3+1, x2, 15ft reach, Slashing, Disarm, Nonlethal, Reach, Trip
SpellcastingPer Day 0 - At Will, 1st - 5
Known
Orisons(5): Detect Magic, Mending, Create Water, Resistance

Grade 1(2+2): Endure elements*, Cure Light Wounds*, Cause Fear, Bless

Random notez!

WIP
Name: Stella Heavensblood
Class(es): Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
Race:
Alignment:
Description:(If differing from picture)
Fetishes: (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
Dislikes: (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
Backstory: (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they want to/have to join on a pirate ship.)

Bonus questions!

Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

HP: Armor Class: Initiative Bonus: Speed: CMD:( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
Saving Throws: Fort Ref Will
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats:
Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
Skills:
Total = 10, Max = 2
Acrobatics (Dex)* +| + + +3
Appraise (Int) +| + +
Bluff (Cha) +| + +
Climb (Str)* +| + + +3
Craft (Int)* (alchemy) +| + + +3
Diplomacy (Cha)* +| + + +3
Escape Artist (Dex) +| + +
Heal (Wis)* +| + + +3
Intimidate (Cha) +| + +
Knowledge (Int)* (History) +| + + +3
Knowledge (Int)* (Religion) +| + + +3
Knowledge (Int)* (The planes) +| + + +3
Perception (Wis) +| + +
Perform (Cha)* {Oratory} +| + + +3
Profession (Wis)* +| + + +3
Sense Motive (Wis)* +| + + +3
Spellcraft (Int)* +| + + +3
Stealth (Dex)* +| + + +3
Survival (Wis) +| + +
Swim (Str)* +| + + +3
Use Magic Device (Cha)* +| + + +3
Equipment and items:
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spellcasting (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

Random notez!

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Roleplay Frog

Hah, blast from the past, that second picture used to be Original Rovana.

First char-concept looks solid on a glance-over.

Also.. dickgirl pirate on a treasure chest and my mind zooms in on the chest having an eye. Huh.

Saric

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 15, 2019, 05:58:29 PM
Hah, blast from the past, that second picture used to be Original Rovana.

First char-concept looks solid on a glance-over.

Also.. dickgirl pirate on a treasure chest and my mind zooms in on the chest having an eye. Huh.

Thank you!

Yeah, bit not something I noticed the first time myself. :P

I think I might just not make the second character after all, she was a Paladin (Vindictive Bastard), but there are apparently several of those already in the thread, if not the party, and I really want to wait to remake her until I can make a Paladin Archetype that actually works for a non-good deity. They made Paladin Codes in the Inner Sea Gods book, but then didn't make Archetypes that could actually follow any of those codes! It's extremely stupid in my opinion.

Like the Calistrian Paladins Code is:

• My life is my path, and none will sway me from it.
  • I devote myself to the pursuit of my passions.
  • I take what I desire, by trick or by force. If others resent my actions, they may attempt to take vengeance against me.
  • All slights against me will be repaid tenfold.
  • I am the instrument of my own justice. If I am wronged, I will take vengeance with my own hands.
All of which sounds amazing as a Pirate! But none of the available Paladin Archetypes fit it! And don't get me started on the that pathetic mess they made of the Anti-Paladin...  :P

Roleplay Frog

I honestly never seen that big an issue with paladins, well, not bigger than I have with alignment restricted classes as a whole. I see roleplaying certain codes as a challenge, just gotta dip deep enough into it to embrace the concept as character-method acting.

Anyway, I mean, the character is fine, perhaps a bit far on the slutty side, but some folks like that. I'll keep ya in mind.

Saric

Roleplay Frog

Why yes, that song is in the intro-post I made. :P

Saric

Masked Insanity

Gah.... Too late. Again. Shoot me a message if someone drops out. I'll be a stowaway if it helps.  ;)

Saric

Roleplay Frog

*chuckles* if there's a lot of interesting interest I might consider opening up a second group. So far, Saric impresses me with a detailed charsheet and active pirating efforts, 2-3 more?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 18, 2019, 11:43:15 AM
I would be interested join second group :)

The thing is, and the reason I didn't accept ya, is that I see you struggling to keep up post-wise in other games.

ChaoticSky

Hello! THis looks amazingly fun, but i dont want to spread myself too widely. Sadly.

However i feel compelled to point out that you are all wrong.

This is the ultimate pirate song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLTYkPIglfI

Roleplay Frog

*chuckles* I can totally respect that Chaotic, as is, I may start a second group but I'll keep folks in the thread here in mind if I need to fill a whole later either way.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 18, 2019, 05:03:57 PM
The thing is, and the reason I didn't accept ya, is that I see you struggling to keep up post-wise in other games.

Ah, fair point given.

Masked Insanity

Just so I have things written down somewhere:

Krey is a runaway from a dozen tight spots. Originally born in Cheliax to a family of the eternally-beleaguered craftsmen class, she first ran away from home at the tender age of 14. Over the next four years, she has turned the stowaway life into an art form. She has crossed the inner sea from Varisia to Qadira. Seen the lights of Absalom and the great city of Sothis. She has fled from hellknight patrols and eagle knights. Originally she thought herself blessed by Desna, her aimless wandering some kind of noble vagrancy. A shipwreck near the Shackles proved this youthful illusion wrong. She was washed ashore near-drowned after fighting to stay afloat in storm-tossed waters for half a day.

Roleplay Frog

Hmnn.. Interest seems to be flaring up here again and again, but I'm not certain we have enough going for a second recruitment wave. I'd like a group of four, reliably active, piratey players.

... Show of hands. I got Saric, Masked Insanity, Tengu.. anyone else? ^^

Saric

Roleplay Frog

Hmn. I feel like using this for a backup list if the main-party gets disjointed will work better, unless there's a bunch more interest popping up, sorry Saric, will holler at you when a position opens up.

Saric

Aenon

:picks nose: my heartless DM is spreading rumors that the campaign is ending soon-ish, so I can only stalk look for future alternatives

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Aenon on January 29, 2019, 05:34:09 PM
my heartless DM is spreading rumors that the campaign is ending soon-ish

What a meanie. Let me at 'im. I'm nice frog.

That said, pretty full here. Perhaps you can seduce your DM into doing a next chapter afterwards? *innocentlooks*

Aenon

I will do that, but I will also let here a pirate flag for the future :p

Roleplay Frog

Kimmy

I will plant my interest too. I don't have anything happening on E atm so I missed the first bounce on interest  :'(
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Saric

Saric

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Roleplay Frog

If you want you can submit a character, if I like them you'd be no.1 on the waitlist if a player goes inactive/drops out.. that's all I can promise atm. ^^

Roleplay Frog

Due to earlier interest letting you folks know I have a spot open, if you're feeling piratey.

Masked Insanity

Roleplay Frog

Nah, I can take one more atm, the pc's are currently escaping from a rival pirate crew and their captain by the guile of one of them speaking Aquan and convincing some lewd fish-beasts to lead them through their caves.. at a minor price.

Masked Insanity

Since the PM does not seem to go through, here is the sheet:

Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/2d/51/d72d51c4d84293c30826566ed85a5dea.jpg (large)
Name: Neela Bilgerat
Class(es): Sorcerer (Aberrant) 2
Fetishes: Semi-consentual corruption, rough sex, multiple partners
Dislikes: Blood, gore, bathroom play
Backstory: Neela was born among the underclass of the shakles, and moved from living as a conman, grifter and pickpocket to stowing away on ships. Eventually she made too many enemies. She figured with some friends to put in harm's way, life would become easier and longer.  Then, her powers manifested - and her outlook changed. Where many would consider their freakishness a point of shame, she wears it on her sleeve, trusting it to ward off unwelcome attention.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? The source of her powers frighten her as much as anyone else.
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? The memories we make along the way - not! Gold, of course. Daft question! ;)
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: Knows she will find no rest in the afterlife - so she embarks on a mad quest for imortality, ironically bringin about her fate as a restless spectre.

Str 10
Dex 14 +2
Con 10
Int 11
Wis 12 +1
Cha 20 +5

HP:9 Armor Class:10 Initiative Bonus:2 Speed: 30 CMD: 1
Saving Throws: 0 Fort 2 Ref 4 Will
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats: Doidge, Scribe Scroll
Traits: TBD
Skills:
Skills

Bluff    Cha    10 =    +5   + 2    + 3 (class skill)
Knowledge (arcana)    Int    5 =    +0   + 2    + 3 (class skill)
Spellcraft    Int    5 =    +0   + 2    + 3 (class skill)

Equipment and items: Mwk Dagger
Attacks +1 / 1d4
Spellcasting
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Dancing Lights
Grade 1: Adhesive Spittle, Sleep

Random notez!

Isn't she cute enough? ;)

CaptainErotica

I am very interested in this. I’ve been on the fence about submitting a character as While I am a veteran D&D player (1E- 3.5) I’ve never tried anything after that. I do have some experience with Starfinder though.

Aenon

Sadly Frog left the forum :/ If you are still interested in participating off-forum you can PM me, however things are a bit unclear right now