D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

NikkiBGood

Oooh, are you asking me to pet you?

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Magma1519

Would you be rough when you pet me?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Magma1519

Well haha wouldn't you like to know?

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Mistress Maro

Maybe I would like to know, could you tell me?

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

is it bad that i like it rough? ;)

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

is there such a thing as too rough? ;)

Sasha

Would you be willing to test it out ?

Little Darkling

would you be willing to test it out with me?  :P

Mistress Maro

Would it be alright if I did? Mew.

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

*nuzzles Maro* would i rather it be with anyone else?

Mistress Maro

-cuddles to the kitten.- heh Would it be as much fun with someone else?

Chris Rock

Magma1519

may I join the testing with the two of you?

Little Darkling

*cuddling with Maro biting her ear playfully* Is it ok with Maro if you join?

Mistress Maro

-purrs and moans some at the biting.- Teeheh. Would the Kitten mind? Mew.

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

Mistress Maro

I dunno, does he know how the kitty kitties like it rough? Mew.

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

how rough do you like it Maro? ;)

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

would you like to be restrained? ;)

Mistress Maro

Maybe, would it take to long to restrain me? =P

<Nighty Kitten>

Chris Rock