Some new N/C ideas (M or F)

Started by playfullchick76, October 22, 2011, 05:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I thought up some new ones, so here goes.

1. Im a new FBI agent, and have to get information on someone important, a weapons dealer or criminal. As he has a thing for slavegirls, Im talked into being 'sold' to him, to listen to him and gain information, only he somehow finds out who I truly am and vanishes with me.

2. Im kidnapped while on holiday in the Ukraine, or one of the former states, maybe even Russia, and sold to a Mafia or Mob leader, maybe even someone high up in the government as their pet, companion,  Mistress even.

3. Holidaying at a beach resort, perhaps in Mexico, Im snatched and kept by the owner of a bar as one of his newest girls.

4. I could be a lost tourist in a US, canadian, or European city thats lured into a car, and kept as a wealthy families captive maid, or a playtoy/companion for their 18yo son or daughter.

Vaulera

I am interested in the first one if you are okay with reversed roles or anything of the sort.

playfullchick76

I would be okay with making the person Im sold to a woman. What are you thinking up on your character, what would she be like, and what would she have in  mind for her slave girl.

Vaulera

Oh, I don't like yuri, I was meaning that in regards to a woman playing as a man. If that is okay then anything is good.