dragonheart. would like person to play male dragon.

Started by Malgriff, April 04, 2010, 07:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

If anyone has seen the film dragonheart they'l know what Im on about.

I would like to play a a slightly different verson of dragonheart wherin; A girl is wounded during a riot and her dying father takes her to a dragon to save her. The dragon gives her half his heart to keep her alive. The girl's father dies and her older brother convinces her that the dragon had kiled him. The girl then grows up training to be a warrior so she can hunt down this dragon. She comes back to her home village in hopes he is still there. She meets a dragon and battles him but ends up in his mouth with her sword pointing upwards (Like bowen does in the film) He convinces her that he is not the dragon she is looking for and says he will help her find him. As they travel together they grow a tight friendship, and become closser and closser. (Will probably end up in exotic section) With her half dragon heart she can transform but only when feeling powerful emoions like rage, love, hate, and fear. (Just to make it easier for erotic scenes if they occur)

I'd like someone who is willing to post often and for probably a while to keep this story going. Pm me if your interested.