Ley's Cravings (F looking for M)

Started by Alexiel, January 31, 2010, 04:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexiel

While I'm open to most things, please refer to my On's and Off's for a view at what things I'm not open to, and things that I like.  Please, above all, just try to be literate. I know we all make mistakes, I do too even with spell check, I'm only asking that you take a couple minutes to check things before you post. A few mistakes through the length of a post is fine, every other word misspelled is not ok, it will get on my nerves quickly.

Any ideas I have going through my head at the moment will be listed below, some may be more thought out than others. Anything in a blue font is something I am really craving at the moment and will be more apt to play out if you're interested in the idea. The ideas in red are the ones that I am in EXTREME want of, so if you ask, you're likely to become one of my favorite people on the entire planet.

Doctor Who

Idea #1 - (10th/Rose) Everyone already knows that Rose and The Doctor grew to love each other before their fateful separation that nearly tore them both apart. But what if he could change what happened, change the circumstances and never have had to lose her in the first place? Would it be a risk worth taking if he could keep her with him? Nothing is ever that simple when it comes to The Doctor though, with new Daleks on the loose and a plot that is bigger than even the good Doctor imagined, he'll have a fight on his hands if he wants to get his love back. (Really need someone with knowledge of the DW series for this one, but I'm willing to talk with potential partners and see where we get.)

Idea #2 - (10th or 11th Doctor/OC) I'd like to take on a new approach of The Doctor in this rp. Starting off from the series where Rose gets dragged into the world that is complete chaos, only with a different woman at his side. My main objective with this is to expand on some of the scenarios the Doctor has been through, giving them more depth and creating our own outcome. I'd also like it to be a sort of exploration and evolution of The Doctor and his new companion, focusing on inner emotions and struggles within each character. (No extensive knowledge needed, but it is preferred. I have a really drawn out idea for this that I won't post the specifics of here, as it's kind of my pet project at the moment and would really rather talk about it with my partner.)

Modern

Idea #1 - She was her father's little princess, and he was her father's best friend. His very attractive, single, best friend. Ever since she was a teenager, she'd found herself attracted to the older man, though unsure why she was. While in college, she saw him on occasion when she came home to visit, and the attraction had always been there. Now, fresh from college, she found herself in his employ, courtesy of her father. At first, she'd unsure if she can work with him, but they fall into a comfortable routine with each other and seem to get along fine. He, on the other hand from her, is tempted each time he sees her. Long hours working together make him yearn for things he knows he shouldn't want, things her father would likely shoot him over. It becomes too much for him, but he won't force himself on her, so he sets out to seduce her. Little by little, he flirts with her, increasing his efforts as the days drag on, desperate to have the young woman accept his advances, to let him take her to his bed where he wants her the most. (Can be a one shot or a longer story.)

Idea #2 - It had been ten years since she'd last seen him, just after graduation when she'd taken off without a glance back at the little town she'd spent her entire life in. Now at twenty seven, she was successful and powerful in the world of law, she'd defended the innocent and had put guilty ones behind bars. A case lands on her desk that she isn't at all prepared to handle, because it involves an old high school friend that she always knew was trouble. Charged with murder, it's her job to prove him innocent and help find the real killer, but there's only so much one lawyer can handle. He's still just as wild and mysterious as he was in high school, and now he's living under her roof to ensure he doesn't jump bail. The problem with that is, her attraction to him never faded over the years and she's in over her head in more ways than she can count anymore. With gangsters out to kill him, a court system ready to sentence him to death, and him trying to get into her bed, she's got a fight on her hands no matter where she turns.

Idea #3 - A new chapter in her life, she'd moved out of the big city and into...the middle of nowhere, but at least it was quiet. The old house she'd moved into had been standing since the Antebellum days, and she was thrilled with it. Except for the fact that she seemed to have a very unwanted house guest, a very dead guest. A ghost, who is only hanging around the place because of unanswered questions that until answered, won't let him rest. The two become close, with her working to find answers to his questions so that he can finally have peace enough to go to the afterlife. (For intimacy between them for the duration of his being ghostly, I was thinking of a temporary possession of a male friend who visits often or something, or whatever my partner feels comfortable with, I'm open for new things.) When his questions are answered, instead of passing on, he's given the option of being given a second chance at life. (Up to my partner if he takes this chance or not, can be long or short, however it works best for us.)

One Shot Ideas

Final Fantasy X (10) - Rikku's constant complaints and unwillingness to ever be quiet and just go along with the journey were starting to wear Auron down. It was bad enough she'd whined all the way through the Thunder Plains, something he had really wanted to make her pay for, but now she was whining while going up Gagazet. One misplaced step landed him, and the Al Bhed, down the side of the mountain and straight into the path of danger. Killing the fiend had been easy enough, it was the lust spell it had cast on the young woman that was the problem now. Without help from the others, or at least Yuna's healing magic, there was little he could do to help, without having to do something he'd really rather not do. With the fever setting in and his strength draining from trying to hold her back, he only has three choices, kill her, let her take him, or push aside his pride and enjoy giving her something better to do with her voice than complain about things.

Final Fantasy XII (12)(Craving this badly)- (slight non-con at first, m/f/m, and no the men don't have to interact with each other, just her.) A feisty female sky pirate has made a fool of Balthier yet again, and he's just about ready to throw in the towel with being a pirate. She's always outdone him in everything and he just can't handle it anymore, until Basch gives him an idea of how to win against her. Sneaking aboard her airship in the dead of night, the two men trap her in her own bed, and this time, Balthier is sure he's going to win. And he's positive that Basch will get a healthy dose of satisfaction as well.

Final Fantasy VII (7): Advent Children (Dear aeons and espers, I want this rp so badly I can't stand it. Anyone who does this with me will be loved forever!)- Mostly confined to his wheelchair now, thanks to the stigma, Rufus is losing the will to keep trying to find a cure for himself. Reno, as usual, tries to cheer his boss up, when that doesn't work, he goes out of his way to bring the Shin-Ra president a little gift. A young, sexy looking woman who is willing to do anything Rufus wants, to satisfy his every sexual desire and please him until he is completely satisfied. After all, Reno knows his boss only needs a little motivation to get him up and out of that wheelchair.

Fandoms
I'll list the characters I'm interested in playing with. At the moment, I really prefer non-anime fandoms, even so, I have listed anime that I am interested in. Any character in blue is one that I'm really wanting to do an rp with, some have ideas and others don't, feel free to ask/share your own thoughts about rp ideas.

Batman - Bruce Wayne, The Joker.

DBZ - Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Goku.

Final Fantasy (All Games) - Sephiroth, Vincent, Reno, Rufus, Auron, Gippal, Basch, Balthier.

Lord of the Rings - Legolas, Faramir, Haldir.

Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki, Kyoya.

Bleach - Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Urahara, Ukitake, Renji, Ishida, Aizen, Ichigo.

Anita Blake - Jean-Claude, Asher, Damien, Jason, Micah.

Dark Hunter - Acheron, Talon, M'Ordant, Hermes, Kyl, Kyrian, Nick, Sundown.

Harry Potter - Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Regulus Black, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin.

Search Thread | Ons & Offs | A&A's | Post List
Alexiel is currently UNAVAILABLE for new stories.

PhantomPistoleer

I would be interested in something like this, except:

Make it take place in space, where you would be a detective/bounty hunter for an intergalactic policing agency and my character would be a crazy bastard with a kill count in the hundreds.  I wouldn't mind making this into a m/f/m, with no m/m. :D
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Fantasy Fan

I'm interested in RP(ing) this sort of story as well, and am also open to just about any sort of genre/setting. Let me know if you'll accept me as RP partner :-)
O.o

Alexiel

PM's sent to you both, thanks for the interest. ^_^

GanonDwarf

I'm down with the teacher/student or Human/Neko

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Alexiel

Alexiel

Looking for two or three more rp's to be involved in, as always post here or pm me. ^_^

zemo8801

I would love to do a bro sis game with you. We can discuss out the ideas in a PM if you would like to play with me that is.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Darthvegeta800

I'm a fan of Treize Kushrenada from Gundam Wing. What exactly did you have in mind as a plot for that anime?

Alexiel

Pm's sent to you both, and thanks much. ^_^

~LeyLey

jazyda

Hello, Ley. I am interested in Human/Neko RP story ^^

Albedo

Hey Leyana. I'm interested in teacher/student roles. I would also be up for a Naruto story if you like.
Have you ever watched the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Alexiel

Messages sent out. ^_^ Thanks for replying.

Alexiel

Alexiel

Updated with three new ideas and some minor changes made.

Alexiel

Added four new ideas.

Alexiel

TheGlyphstone

I'm sending you a PM with a story proposal I've had on the backburner for a while.

urowen

If you are still looking for a game, I would be more than willing to play. I am a gamer, so I can do any game fandoms if you wish, granted if I have played it enough. Final Fantasy is my favorite, except I am a big player of original characters in a post (or pre) game universe. Let me know if you still have room.

Alexiel

Alexiel

Alexiel

Two new ideas added to the mix and some minor changes to others.

AndyZ

QuoteIdea #4 - For a slightly obsessed teenager, the thought of being able to disappear into her favorite video game was wonderful. It all seemed like fantasy until she finds herself, literally, in the game with no way out except to 'play' her way through. Problem with that is, she has no experience with fighting, and unlike real fantasy, she didn't magically gain the ability. Skills or no skills, she knows she has to be taken in as one of the main party members or she'll never get out. Then again, with the man of her dreams being, at least in some sense, real, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get stuck there after all. Unlike the game, however, she can't die an infinite number of times, she can't die there without really dying. For her, it's like she was still in the real world, so if she dies in the game, it really is game over with no restart option.(Was thinking Final Fantasy, Legend of the Dragoon, something along those lines, though I am certainly willing to go along with a favorite game of my partner's choosing.)

I used to imagine this idea when I was a kid, though in the idea I was the one trapped in the game.  However, that means I have quite a few ideas for how the characters would react.  I imagine the idea is that the hero doesn't realize anything is different about her other than that she's acting strangely lately, maybe talking about things he doesn't understand?  There's probably a number of other hard-coded things in the game like that he's always supposed to protect her as a bodyguard, he can never abandon her and maybe a few other things you think would be interesting.  Maybe she's able to deviate from the linear story of the game but other characters have a difficult time following her lead when something is different?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Alexiel

AndyZ- I was thinking along the same lines, not so much in the protector sense, but that works out well actually. She could, in essence, replace the main female character when she gets pulled there, so the need to protect would be understood and very much present with her in that position. Breaking the storyline of the game would be difficult for the ones already in the game, but for her it would be easy, as she's not coded into the game itself. Not impossible to break, but hard for them, as you said. ^_^ It's good to know someone thinks along the same lines. Do you have a specific game you'd like to play from? (I also don't mind if you use an original character of your own to replace the hero, I love oc's so it won't bother me a bit ^_^)