Taken by Force [nc]

Started by apocryphan, June 09, 2009, 04:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apocryphan

1. A New Bride --
Having won a vicious and protracted war against an Elven kingdom, a human prince is eager to exact retribution against his enemies. After razing the Elven capital and woodlands and enslaving its populace, the merciless warrior takes a beautiful Elven princess as his new bride. Knowing that she was the spiritual and ceremonial leader of his enemies, he is determined to crush her will and bend her to his perverted desires. He has her bound, blindfolded, and caged in front of her people and marched like a filthy mongrel to his base camp, where he intends to ravage her to the dull night glow of her smoldering city.
Breaking the defiant princess will involve plenty of violence, beating and slapping, savage and brutal rape, chains, collars, and plenty of filthy language. I'm looking for a princess that can struggle, thrash, and fight back without submitting easily.

2. Screamer --
He had been following her performances for the nearly three years. He watched as she went from a fledgling singer in a garage band to a celebrity songstress. He was entranced with her soft, honeyed words, the way her melodies made his heart lift. He lived to hear her beautiful, sultry voice. Then the day came when he learned she would appear in concert in his town. He had everything planned out. That night, she wouldn't appear at the venue. She'd be crying and whimpering, chained to his bed post. He'd defile her until he heard her sweet, delightful screams echoing in his room. He craved to hear her whimpers, her sweet sobs as she begged him to stop. The delightful shriek as he buried himself inside her. He'd rape her until the only words on her tongue was his name.

3. The Demon's Bidding --
A magess, bored and lonely on a rainy night in her tower, summons a handsome incubus to keep her warm for the night. Little does she understand the demon's seductive power, ensnaring the cocky girl's mind with his sly tongue, bewitching her with his honeyed charms. Believing she controls the demon, she becomes intoxicated by her demonic lover, who satisfies her mind and body in ways no mortal ever could. Like an addict thirsting for the demon's heart-fluttering embrace, she's surprised one day when he withholds his charms. She must perform the demon's bidding in exchange for fulfillment. Slowly, the demon turns the magess into his pawn, slowly at first, until he becomes the true Master.

4. BDSM Gone Wrong --
She had responded to his ad, finding his strong, dominant personality attractive. She was naive and innocent, and eager to taste life as a submissive. Her world was quickly turned upside down when she moved in with her new Master in an isolated woodland cabin. At first, it was everything she dreamed of: mind-blowing sex, obedience, complete surrender to a powerful man. But then she had doubts as he began beating her, forcing himself on her, cutting off communication with the outside. She tried to leave, but he wouldn't have it. She was his prisoner now, psychological as well as physical as he abused and shackled her, brutally raping and violating every night. She was nothing but a cheap, disposable toy to him now...

5. The End of Days --
It's the immediate aftermath of the most devastating all-out war the world has ever seen. Cities and countries have been completely and utterly decimated, reduced to irradiated and diseased smoldering ruins. Any semblance of governance has collapsed, replaced by strength and ruthlessness. In the days immediately after the cataclysm, the scores of survivors try to band together, attempting to find shelter, food, water, and safety in the desolate wastelands.
But one survivor in particular has trained for this day his entire life. He is ruthless, merciless, and the most prepared with a stocked underground shelter. He isn't quick to share his bounty, however, his priority to kidnap enough women to repopulate the world. This time, in his own image.
This is likely going to be a very dark and gritty RP that involves ruthless gangs, brutal rape, rampant violence, bondage, enslavement, and risk of pregnancy. Being very descriptive and being able to play more than one character is a plus.

6. The Changeling --
One of the crew on a deep-space research station has been infested by a parasitic alien. The alien is able to transform between its alien form and its host body, retaining all of its human attributes such as memories, speech, and reasoning. The station's own version of HAL alerts the scientists to the intruder, but they don't know which one of them is the parasite. Terrified, they band together, clinging to their weapons as misfortune and chance slowly separates them one by one...

7. The Inner-city --
A nice, young pretty little thing, probably in her early 20s, has a flash of inspiration and decides to open an inner-city dance school to provide troubled youth an outlet for their aggression. She's a feisty and confident little thing, with just enough bite to talk a good game, but she's wholly unprepared for just what life in the inner-city is really like. The local gang enters her life easily enough -- an after-hours offerance of 'protection'.
But as they learn just how soft the little beauty is, their demands grow larger and larger by day, until they have no problem humiliating her in front of her students, groping and fondling her in her costume, until before long she's splayed lewdly against the glass of her front window, her hands pinned over her head, her screams and bawling silent to the neighborhood crowd gathering outside, watching her pained, weeping expression as she's violated in broad daylight.

8. Hell --
Sentenced to an eternity of hellfire and brimstone for her crimes, her first introduction to the underworld is being ferried across the molten caldera, to the walled city of Dis. The fallen angels guarding the city walls are expressionless as they admit her into the metropolis of sin, where heretics, blasphemers, seducers, and thieves congregate. The denizens are quite eager to sink their teeth into the fresh meat. With nowhere to escape, there is no solace in Dis, except to venture into the lower depths, where unspeakable horrors await.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these. I prefer very descriptive and creative players that are fairly active (A couple posts daily). Feel free to suggest any ideas or modifications as well.
Cheers!
Apocryphan
If one should be a prey, how much the better to fall before the lion than the wolf...

playfullchick76

i like the second one, and the last one, but, they sound a bit too violent for my liking.

aprildawn

I'd be interested in trying either #1 or #3.

erin 27f

I would be interested in playing the first one

FlaminGlory

So many to chose from. I like two, three and four.

apocryphan

Updated! Added #4 through #8.
If one should be a prey, how much the better to fall before the lion than the wolf...

GnothiSeauton

Screamer sounds really good.  Would love to try it if you're still looking.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Naiayur

Very much interested in 4. 5 and 8 if they're still open.
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Fireeyes

Hi there,

Would be interested in doing #1 or #5 with you.  Whichever your really wanting to do is fine.  Let me know. 

Biles

It appears that #8 has gotten my attention, though if you're interesting, I would like to discuss and flesh out some ideas with you about it, if that offer still stands.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

apocryphan

Whew! Finally back after a long absence. I'm reopening this thread, looking for some games :)

apocryphan

Back from a really long hiatus! Send a PM if you're interested in any of these. Currently working on revamping and updating some of these games.