Eribus - Fantasy

Started by Xenphir, September 21, 2013, 02:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

Hello~ I was just thinking of making a Fantasy Based Extremely Open Group Rp. I wanted to see how much interest there would be in such rp before trying to make it.

The idea is quite large yet open. A world/realm called Eribus is vast, and many creatures have come to seek refuge here in that all creatures are welcome and none are judged. Vampires, Elves, Demons, Werewolves, Incubi/Sucubi, Fae, Nymphs, Tieflings, and yes, even Humans are all welcome. Whatever creature you can imagine. The group will probably be placed in Bondage since it will be allowed and encouraged but light sex is allowed too. Just message people/look at their O/O's before making the moves on them. ^^

It COULD have dice but meh, to me it is complicated xD If there is a fight and no one can decide who should win you could just roll a ten sided dice, highest number wins or something.

Court System: The way Eribus is set up is that there is a Court. A prince/ss or two(If I deem one worthy ICly), Dukes and duchesses for them, and Courtisans or other law-making members. To be 'promoted' really depends on how long you'd be in the rp, if you post one liners ALL the time or just when your muse sucks(Admit it, we all have that.) and follow the Initial rules under the first prince. (Me :p)

Rules OOC: Though Elliquiy is a mature place, let us just make sure you know. ^^
Don't bring OOC drama IC. Though if you'd like to plan/plot an IC drama event in a PM with whomever involved, thats fine. Just OOC drama IC leads to unfairness and immaturity.

If you've any questions, ask them in a PM or in the OOC thread (Which I'd make if theres enough interest too)

No killing unless killed person gives you permission. In Eribus, it is Vastly full of magic so Revivals are Common and/or Reborns.

Rules IC:

All Non-Courtisan members are allowed to all meetings. (IC and OOC threads) to give there opinion as a general vote. The prince (Me again :p) and Courtisans Cannot and will not just overide how the general citizens feel however they will make the final decision. (And that is why they are carefully chosen to be mature and consider the citizens opinions.)

Fighting happens when people disagree. (And it adds action ICly :D) It is not looked down upon though friends of the fighters generally take sides. Beware who you make into your enemies, and who you befriend.

Other rules can be made if you suggest them before game start or OOCly amongst everyone or ICly in Court.

Other Notes: I planned if this got big enough, to make multiple IC threads for different sceneries. But while it is still small (Or non-existent right now xD) To just have it mainly open world. Though if there are multiple threads it is still free-to-roam imagination as I will probably only make threads like Eribus IC: Forest Eribus IC: Plains Eribus IC: Capital City etc. Also, it is highly fantasy and highly magical so Mages/rangers/druids/ other classes are encouraged whether you are a vampire with daggers or an elf with a bow. The time period isn't certain but there probably will not be Electricity, but not barbaric either. (Medieval or victorian or something or other or just a made-up time period.)

Xenphir

More notes: LGBT Strongly allowed :D Also what isn't allowed would be: Sexual gore? (If theres fighting theres going to be blood and wounds but when people start tearing others open and raping entrails thats.... different. :P) Any bathroom plays, things that are considered extreme :/ Necrophilia, Vore