Oh god no . . . .Storm Hawks? Please? (I know it's sad . . .)

Started by Tsume, March 18, 2008, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsume

I can't believe I'm about to ask this . . . .

My shame knows no bounds . . . .

I'm going to have an everything-tumor for even suggesting it but . . . . .

. . . . does anyone else watch Storm Hawks? And, if so, anyone want to start a game?

Don't care what kind, that can be discussed.

Hunter

The next person that teases me about my anime fetish gets pointed here.   ;)

(And no, but thanks.)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Hunter on March 18, 2008, 03:57:54 PM
The next person that teases me about my anime fetish gets pointed here.   ;)

(And no, but thanks.)

Hmmmm Hunter? What happens if someone teases you about your fetish?  *raises eyebrows and giggles*

Hunter

Quote from: Greenthorn on March 18, 2008, 04:03:08 PM
Hmmmm Hunter? What happens if someone teases you about your fetish?  *raises eyebrows and giggles*

*points to this thread*   :P

Greenthorn

Darn! that's it? boringggggggggg *giggles and winks*

Tsume

*sinks into the deepist corners of depression and shame*

See, the thing is I know that the show is terrible. Like, awful awful awful . . . .awful. But Junko's sooooo cute.

And, honestly, it doesn't have to be as bad as it is. Handled by a half-decent writing staff (Avatar, anyone?) this show could be spectacular.

Think about it. Switch the Avatar writing staff with the Storm Hawks writing staff for one season, and watch how rapidly downhill and uphill the two show's shoot respectively.

But seriously, don't use my board as some cruel punishment/humiliation device.

I actually am kind of looking for this . . . .

Hunter

No, I'm not making fun of you.  After all, CN has worse crap on the air (the Sunday overnight lineup jumps to mind).

Muse

I have not heard of Storm Hawks.  (I remember when I was a wee tike there was a show I never watched called Silverhawks.) 

I believe i'll give this a google. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Tsume

I would appreciate it, my good Sir.

Mindhazingsquid

Quote from: Muse on March 19, 2008, 07:00:35 AM
I have not heard of Storm Hawks.  (I remember when I was a wee tike there was a show I never watched called Silverhawks.) 

I believe i'll give this a google. 
I vaguely remember Silver hawks.
I don't think Storm Hawks is technically anime though is it?

Tsume

No, it's not. I believe it's made in Canada . . .though I could be wrong. It is a western show though.

Tsume

So, I guess it's safe to say that no one is interested?

Kazae

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

SerpentKiss

I'm watching it...right...now...Piper's so hot...and Aerrow = the coolest person ever.

Tsume

Wow, two people. If either of your would be interested, make sure to let me know. ((Especially if you want to play a Wallop *winks*))

Don't yet know how the game would work, but that's up for discussion.

SerpentKiss

I'm interested...though I'd prefer to play as one of the reptile guys...their race anyway

Tsume

Perfectly alright, my good man.  Give Kazae a bit to decide it he'd be interested, and we can go from there.