Yet Another Crazy Idea (F looking for M)

Started by Barbara4play, May 14, 2014, 04:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

Take one arrogant racist politician Renee Black (played by me). She’s kept any proof of her racist feeling out of the media, knowing it would torpedo her career.  but still now to the local ethnic groups. Her constituency is mostly white, so she feels safe. She rich and married to a handsome husband ( the chief detective in a gang taskforce ) with 2 kids. She might as well be wearing a sash marked “Ms. Perfect”. She finally on the verge of greatness as the next state congress women.  She sure nothing can stop her, until she heading out to a photo op at a local park dedication. She finishes the turning of a shovel of dirt and a lot of pictures. She heads into the rest room to wash up.

A little too much soap and water and her wedding rings slips off and roll thru a janitor door into the men’s side. She tries to get it , only to find two huge black men waiting, one of them has her ring. She asked for it. He smiled and drops it down his shorts, telling her “if you want it go get it”. She is forced to plunges her hand into his short where she feels her first Massive black cock. He slowly blackmail, at first she is only touching his cock, then to sucking it, to a full fucking.This begin Renee dark decent into sexual domination and interracial sex. She soon finds she is an addict to black cock. After a while she is so stretched she can’t even enjoy sex with her husband.

What do they two black men have planned? I see them..but open to new ideas....

Ruin her political Career
Ruin her financially
Make her a prostitute
Ruin her marriage
Make her Slips Drug to her feminize Husband ( who she still loves), make him loose his Confidence, rock hard muscles and his once impressive 10 inch cock. He shrink to a wimp with a 3 inches cock (a cuckold transformation)
Make her a Breeder

if your interested please feel free to message me