[Interest Check] - Call of Cthulhu [NC-E] [UN] [EX] [VAN] [BON]

Started by Starchaser, February 03, 2009, 12:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starchaser

I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in any of the below call of Cthulhu games (using the Chaoism 6.0 rules).

I will only be able to reply to posts on tuesdays and thursdays so bear that in mind when stating your interest.

State your interest via PM or reply to this thread. I will leave this open for two weeks and start the game(s) if I get interest.

1. Inheritance - SOLO, Female Player needed.

Rebecca Eve has just inherited a house from an estranged grandmother who she never met. She is unaware of the dark secrets that the house contains and the dark evil that still lurks there.

2. Harvest of Youth - 4-5 Players

Assault Victim Dies in Hospital

A Swansea woman was admitted to Cardiff hospital yesterday with multiple stab wounds. The woman who has been identified as Laura Hawthorne, 29, was the single mother of a 16 year old daughter, Sky. Sky went missing 3 days ago. Ms. Hawthorne was discovered lying naked near a layby close to the M4. She was admitted to Cardiff hospital but died 3 hours later.

Want at least 2 of the players to be female. They Should either have some connection with Laura Hawthorne, or be D.I. investigating her death.

BigBuckBob

How familiar with the system do you want players to be?

I was in a game once, but only for a few sessions.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Starchaser

I can take on beginners and walk them through the game mechanics. I will be mainly concentrating on Roleplay and only rolling dice when necessary.

Starchaser

Quote from: shadowChaser on February 03, 2009, 01:05:48 PM
For newbies there are free Call of Cthulhu quicktart rules ...

I meant Quick Start of course. I don't think Chaosim are offering any Quick Tarts on their site (that would open up a whole new area of 'Roleplay' for budding investigators to explore).

BigBuckBob

Sign me up then.

I think I still have the quick start rules from the last time I tried it.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.