Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for not thinking out your banning before posting it. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for expecting the blonde cowgirl to think!  ;P

Fieryone

Banned for not bringing in the cattle!

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking the cowgirl wrangles cattle, am I right, Cami?  ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned!  I wrangle vampires!  XD

Fieryone

Banned for wrangling the wrong thing, should be minotaurs.

Anesa

Banned for not being a vampire!  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for demanding more blood-suckers. :P

Zaphod

Banned for not donating blood for a good cause.  :P

TheStampede

Banned for not liking vampire wrangling cowgirls. Also, for thinking anyone could properly wrangle a minotaur.
"If you stay right where you are, then people will eventually come to you."

Sybl

Banned for being unapproved.

Mordred

Banned 'cause you definitely, positively deserve it. Yeah.. goes without saying! For your Cheek!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Haven't you heard? Turn the other cheek? :P

Mordred

Banned.. *turns Sybl* Is that what you meant, before you descend into the jell-o? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. *Hip bumps Mordred into his own slimy warm concoction.*  Oopsies :P

Izzy1337

Banned for dropping Mordred into the jello.

Mordred

Banned (but with kindness for your defense of this creature :P).. who turned the heat on the pit down there? Warm jell-o? The wobble is all dewobbled. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for condoning her help. (I raised the temperature, to warm up your cold heart)

Izzy1337

Mordred

Banned.. yeah what heart. Wait! Whaddya mean, what heart? :P It's dead but it still does sit there.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Can't prove it lately. (Poor Clara) :P

Izzy1337

Banned for begging for pity.  :P

Sybl

Banned. *Drops Izzy in the tank of blue goo*

Izzy1337

*swims in the goo for a bit before reaching up and yanking Sis in by her ankles*

Banned, Sis...

Sybl

Banned for being so evil.  :o