News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Uncle Fazbo returns from Prison

Started by cynthiaf, January 31, 2016, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cynthiaf

The premise is an older Uncle just recently released from prison returns to the house of his younger brother. The specific crime he committed that resulted in his incarceration may or may not be revealed but they likely involved some sex offenses.  There is also the possibility that his brother was somewhat responsible for his being caught.  When the uncle arrives at his brothers house all are gone except for his niece who was just a small child when last seen and is now a budding young woman of eighteen. 

This RP would likely involve significant NC. It would also be an illustrated sequence as well as written. I would created graphics for each of the significant developments in the RP.  If you have questions about how this works you can see a previous RP I did in the NC solo forum about a year ago. I think most of the graphics are still intact.

The ideal partner for this would be both creative and aggressive. I like a slow build of sexual attention and someone who is good with detailed narrative because this helps tremendously when working on illustrations.  Another key characteristic would be patience. It can take me time to create a response. Usually I can do it in a day or two but sometimes it can take up to a week.  Below is posted an opening scene to give you some idea of the graphics involved. As you can see from the picture I do have an idea for the Uncle Fazbo character but I can alter it to suit my partner in this RP. I would be even up for changing the gender if the right person comes along. I was planning on playing the niece.  And now snap of the possible intro.

cynthiaf

I had a couple of takers for this RP a few months ago but unfortunately they seemed to have lost interest.  It happens.  I'm looking for a partner to carry this story through beyond just the initial canonical sex scene.  Ideally I would like there to be a fair amount of suspense and foreplay and yes some creative sex scenes as well. One of my "things" is I create graphics as part of my RP,  an example is included as part of this intro and you can take a look at what has been created to date for my RPs here at Elliquiy.  If you are into pure text based narrative I'm probably not the partner for you.  That said I do like language and writing that is paired with my illustrations so I will try and respond in kind with suitable dialog and descriptive text.  Also if there is something about how the RP is unfolding then please just tell me. I'm more than willing to make adjustments. I'm not into heavy body damaging violence but pretty much open to all other possibilities.   

CriminalMindsFan

I've enjoyed the graphics and text from both previous editions of this roleplay.