Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Mordred

Banned for now.. now this insane creature must add to his insanity by brewing a 4 shot espresso. *sighs with a mad little giggle deep inside*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

DJXTESX

Banned for not buying me a frapichino from starbucks

Sybl

Banned for not buying me a mocha cappuccino.

Davina

Banned for the mere mention which makes my mouth water while my hips cry in agony from the work out they will get if I drink that
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ArtemisHighmore

You are banned for hiding and not saying hello. :P

Sybl

Banned for not opening your eyes.

ArtemisHighmore

You are banned for being so damn beautiful. ;)

Davina

Banned for not noticing I've been here the whole time.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Linwood Badr

Banned for hiding under that hat and really nice hair--can I have it? /shifty eyes/

Davina

Banned for wanting to take my hat without giving me a kiss to prove your worth

Izzy1337

Banned for giving up your hat for nothing more than a kiss.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing a kiss is priceless.

elone

Banned for grossly inflating the value of a kiss.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Banned for not knowing the value of the right kiss.

Yep, this is a duplicate

Banned for not doing a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard noise!

dana eleanor

Sybl

Banned for being confused.

dana eleanor

Banned because I'm upset.

Sybl

Banned for blaming others.

dana eleanor

Banned because I have to wait a while.

Sybl

dana eleanor

Banned because I don't like waiting.

Izzy1337

Banned. Patience is a virtue.

Or so I hear.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.