News:

Main Menu

Taco Bell wedding

Started by Zeitgeist, January 12, 2009, 06:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

I hope they at least sprung for extra port-a-potties.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Caity on January 12, 2009, 08:51:53 PM
I hope they at least sprung for extra port-a-potties.

Hey! I could have swore I put no water sports in my OFFs!  :P

Caity

... Water sports?  Not quite what I was thinking..   :-X

Ket

That right there is some class!  Yessiree Bob, high class!

-was scanning the video the entire time looking for Tom Arnold to pop up out of nowhere-
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Caity on January 12, 2009, 08:56:58 PM
... Water sports?  Not quite what I was thinking..   :-X

I'm just being silly, and off topic ;D

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Ket on January 12, 2009, 08:57:41 PM
That right there is some class!  Yessiree Bob, high class!

-was scanning the video the entire time looking for Tom Arnold to pop up out of nowhere-

Didn't you hear? He married them.

Ket

-snickers-  I wonder if they'll be on the new season on CMT...

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Ket on January 12, 2009, 08:59:33 PM
-snickers-  I wonder if they'll be on the new season on CMT...

If Carrie Underwear is there, I am.

The Overlord

Yeah, woohoo, Taco Hell (as we used to call it when I worked a summer at one way back when). I wouldn't call it geeky or strange so much as I would call it cheap like cubic zirconia set in low-grade metal, but if they were both good with it, hell, I guess.

All I say is if it's OK to marry in Taco bell, I don't want to hear squat about the people who got married on the bridge of the Enterprise in Vegas.

Of course I can't deny the guy's taste in women...if she wanted to get married in Taco Bell...well hey. :-\

Zeitgeist

Quote from: The Overlord on January 13, 2009, 12:10:57 AM

Of course I can't deny the guy's taste in women...if she wanted to get married in Taco Bell...well hey. :-\

My point exactly. That's a fine lass indeed.

The Overlord

Plus she's got a UK or Aussie accent, which always scores bonus points with me.

Ket

Makes me kind of wonder how much he paid for her...

magnamos

Well, these are not exactly the countries you import women from, aren't they? If she had russian accent it would be a different matter but UK?

Ket

It was a joke,  I don't really think he paid for her.   

Zeitgeist

Pfft!

Clearly SHE bought HIM. You can see that it in his eyes, the glint of scared rabbit look. He was clearly trafficked over from Yugoslavia for his prized comb-over.