Yahell Acting Up

Started by Serephino, February 22, 2011, 09:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

I'm having a major issue with my yahoo mail.  I can't read it!  The email displays all the top info and stuff, but the body is blank.  It's only doing it on my computer.  I've deleted all my cookies, and cleared my flash player cash.  It's still blank.  I use Firefox as my browser.  I can read my email using IE.  Any thoughts?

Oniya

I poked through a number of Q&A sites, and found a few things that you might try in this thread:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2021015

Apparently, you aren't the only one who's having this problem.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Serephino

Thanks, disabling No Script did the trick.  Though it's odd because before yesterday it was working just fine.