ANIME FANATICS!

Started by Venom09, May 06, 2010, 10:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I've been wondering whether to say something here but I decided to give in and see how things go xD If a Soul Eater RP ever gets off the ground I wouldn't mind playing Spirit (He's a weapon). He doesn't have to be Shinigami's weapon though, I think it can work either way. If Shinigami is alive then yes he'd be his weapon but if he isn't then Spirit can be someone else's xDD ^^

Not sure how good I'll be at a Soul Eater RP since I've never done one before but I'd like to try!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Muninn

Quote from: sinoraa on May 21, 2010, 08:45:17 AM
Curse you! I wanted to be Excalibur....meh, DIPS ON EXCALIBUR'S MEISTER!

*laughs!* I'm glad there are like-minded people here! I <3 Excalibur, they were the greatest filler episodes in any anime.

Though I must ask, will this be for canon characters or OCs or a mixture of both?

Also, should I read into the manga? I know it follows a slightly different path than the anime and is on-going.

Saku

Well I haven't read the manga, at least not all of it. I've skimmed through some of it though. But mainly I just watched the anime up until the end and then I looked at some parts of the manga because I wanted to know what happened afterward xD

I wouldn't mind if it was a combination of canon characters and OC characters. I don't usually play OCs but I don't mind if others do. I just find it easier to play canon characters myself. ^^ Oh and if you need me to play Stein I wouldn't mind playing him too.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Venom09

ok wow! i didn't expect this to just go flying like this luv you guys! as for Canons and OC's all are excepted seeing as i'm going to have two OC's myself and i luv the Canon's so you can start putting characters up here or we could start another thread for that whichever works best for everyone...

As for the plot idea i like it! anyone else have some ideas? I'm up for hearing more unless everyone likes that idea as well? let me know...

Saku

Quotehmm.....what say a witch has disguised herself as a nurse in a hospital somewhere and has claimed to have developed a syrum that protects against most diseases but in reality it is black blood and she intends to use this spread of black blood to create a mad populace with which to create an army to go to war with the shinigami?

I like this plot line, it sounds good and has potential to it. The only question I have though is whether Shinigami (The main Death God who wields Spirit) is going to be a part of the RP? Because I need to know this in order to see if I need to collaborate with someone else or if he already has a meister (Shinigami). Who would like to be with me? If Shinigami isn't here. Would anyone want to play Shinigami by the way? Just throwing some questions out here. xDD
I'm back!

CrazyIvan

I also like the plot and Soul eater so like I said before you can count me in for it.

Venom09

well if we can find anyone to play Shinigami we will have him in it, but thats up to someone to choose... I would like Soul and Maka and the other major ones in this though... or something so ppl can play more then one character if you like like i play Amaya and her weapon Viper who is somewhat like Soul same with Amaya bein kind of like Maka only she is more emo and mysterious...

Muninn

Quote from: Venom09 on May 21, 2010, 03:46:44 PM
well if we can find anyone to play Shinigami we will have him in it, but thats up to someone to choose... I would like Soul and Maka and the other major ones in this though... or something so ppl can play more then one character if you like like i play Amaya and her weapon Viper who is somewhat like Soul same with Amaya bein kind of like Maka only she is more emo and mysterious...

Hmm, I wonder if we should take Shinigami out? Like... have him missing or so, thus why there is more chaos with the witches without him to be the ace in the pocket, so-to-speak.

sinoraa

Well the problem with that is that his bound to the city...Then again that would make it all the more mysterious...

Muninn

Quote from: sinoraa on May 22, 2010, 08:20:48 AM
Well the problem with that is that his bound to the city...Then again that would make it all the more mysterious...

Oh, yeah! It's been a while... I'll rewatch some episodes and try to finish the series off.

Saku

Yeah, maybe we could have Shinigami be mysteriously absent and no one knows where he is. So the main point/plot is to find out where he is and try and survive until then when "hmm.....what say a witch has disguised herself as a nurse in a hospital somewhere and has claimed to have developed a syrum that protects against most diseases but in reality it is black blood and she intends to use this spread of black blood to create a mad populace with which to create an army to go to war with the shinigami?" that idea happens. Does that sound interesting to you guys?
I'm back!

Venom09

I'm all for it as long as everyone else is! ;D

pendarious

*laughing* i'm game for it. so shinigami has mysteriously dissapeared and the witches have gotten more confident. one of them disguises herself and starts spreading black blood. as the realization of what's happening dawns on the shibusen meisters chaos spreads and they are doing the best they can in order to maintain order in the shinigami's absence. our old heros and new ones alike rise to fend off this new threat.

sorry couldn't resist making a summary of what seems to have come up. anyway i'll play multiple characters. i'll introduce them as the plot goes on....i'll play both sides villains and heros to keep the plot moving if you'd like me to
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Venom09

ya i would where would everyone like it to be put? as soon as i k that i'll put up a thread for everyone to put their characters up at ok?

sinoraa

Bondage: Human Small Groups?

Venom09

alright will set up the thread! as in character thread!

Venom09

Muninn

A quick note (two,  actually):

Maybe there should be a standardized character sheet? Also some more info like personality, what drives them, likes/dislikes, things like that? If there is one thing that can be said for Soul Eater characters is that they all have definite quirks. Mysterious characters are all well and good in moderation (don't need a veritable legion of them) but a little bit of info on them would be helpful to other players ?

As for the second note I will be on a semi-hiatus starting Friday for about 3 weeks.

pendarious

*laughs* admittedly your right muninn
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Venom09

very true! lol i was just kind of in a hurry yesterday! lol

Cythieus

Theres a possibility for FMA.

pendarious

well though i'm sure that your waiting for more character sheets venom i still have to ask when this thing'll start

saya108

Oh Muninn! That is awesome you are into this idea as well. Do we want to actually make the characters in a real system or do a no rule system game? If we have enough people that are into playing I might be willing to run the game. I have ran a good amount of games, and having someone act as the storyteller/gamemaster will make the game more fun.

Saku

Not sure which idea you were talking about saya108 but if it's the Soul Eater one I believe we're not doing a system game at all (so it wouldn't be a real system or no rule system game). We're doing a normal freeform game from what I can gather so far. I think Venom hasn't put up the main IC thread yet but she has an OOC thread and a character profile board already.

I like freeform games anyway better since I only know how to RP them. Heh. Anyway, yeah I'm gonna head out so talk to you later!
I'm back!