Continued Musings{ F for M }

Started by Satya, June 24, 2015, 03:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satya

A Knight's Squire
This request has been met, no longer seeking

- LONGING - LUST - JEALOUSY - DEVOTION - REVENGE -

The meat and potatoes of this idea...

It all begins with an instantly formed obsession.

The first day she became aware of his existence she knew she had to be a part of his life. She will go to any length to win his acceptance, recognition and respect. When he decided that he wanted to be a Knight, she vowed to herself that every day thereafter would be devoted to becoming his faithful servant.  An unrelenting pursuit of this deepest wish had been granted, and without question she deserved this honor more than anyone else who trained alongside her.

However, there was one thing. One very big thing. She loved this man more than life itself. Yet he is completely oblivious of this one pure fact.  He regards his squire as his working companion, and he chose her as such because she proved a higher ability and promise than all of the other squires or knights in training. He is wholly and completely innocent in his misunderstanding of her underlying intentions. And how could she blame him? Never once has she made her feelings evident to the Knight. The girl wanted him to want her of his own volition, to naturally desire her as a woman, and not need her solely for the necessity of her role.

Obstacles and Tensions

He has his eyes set on his own prize. To win a lady of noble blood.
How does the girl squire prevent this from happening? Does she plot to manipulate this personally dire situation in her favor?

The fact that she is female and squiring for a high ranking Knight remains a point of contention for the majority of the citizens of this realm. How do the Knight and squire handle this unfortunate reality?

What I'm looking for...

This idea came to me after watching a film with a similar interaction as the two characters mentioned above. The setting and roles were completely different than what I have laid out in this request thread, but I like to think it's a fairly familiar subject that many of us may have experienced in our own lives.

I'd love a writing partner who is happy and willing to build this world with me. Obviously, there isn't much of a detailed outline here, but I think this works to our favor because there's wiggle room for the both of our creative minds to create some excellent plot for our protagonists.

Indeed, I want there to be sex in this roleplay. Well-placed, with intent. And I imagine a progression of tension that can eventually lead to a simple or complicated romance. Again, lots of wiggle room.  ;)

Below are some illustrations that I thought fitting for the look of the characters and mood of the idea. Courtesy of http://eventrue.deviantart.com/

... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)