The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Sign-up/OOC Thread) -- Closed + suspended

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luvan95

Hello everyone! I think this sounds like a really interesting roleplay and I would be honoured to join in!  :-)

Username: Luvan95
Character Name: Meryl Foster
Age: 90 (Hope it's okay that I aged her up a bit, since she is a Harpy)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 122 lbs
Accursed Creature: Falcon Harpy/Falcon
Innate Abilities:
Wings - Can bring out just her wings on her human form for about up to 1 hour a day.
Speed - Instinct. When she is being chased she runs faster than a normal human.
Blood healing - Can speed up the healing of wounds by drinking blood or eating raw meat from animals or humans.
Appearance:
Human form:
A young looking woman with red curly hair and green-blue eyes.
Morph/Harpy form:
She gets big falcon wings on her back and her feet and legs turn to bird legs with sharp claws. She also gets sharper teeth in this form.
Animal/Falcon form:
Gets smaller and turns into a complete brown falcon, with all the speed and movement that comes with that.
Personality: Meryl is calm and focused in most situations, but she is always on the guard as well, looking out for people that would want to hurt her. She is very nature loving, even if she hunts and kills animals for food, and the occasional human that tried to kill her or hurt the forest. It can be hard to get her trust, but if you show her kindness, she will slowly but surely begin to trust you.
History: Meryl was born in England as the daughter to a forest owner and his wife. She grew up learning about plants and animal life and really felt like home in the forest. At the age of 13 her curse started taking its form, and her parents freaked. They locked her into her room and trough the wooden door Meryl heard her father talking about "killing of that hideous creature", so she smashed her bedroom window and flew down from the second floored house and into the forest. There she moved around regularly, living of the nature, hunting with her claws and bows and arrows and surviving on her own in the depths of the trees. When she got to around 18 years old, her body stopped ageing, and even if she now is 90 years old she still has the beauty of a young woman. She started selling herbs and animal skins to villages and small towns to get clothes and other important stuff. After she heard rumours of people hunting "beasts" in the U.S., she decided to take a plane over the ocean, and now she has landed there, looking for other people that is like her.
Other: Every fullmoon Meryl get a human bloodlust that makes her attack pretty much any human in sight, so she tries to stay away from humans at that time.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Pentagious666

heya Luvan, always welcome to another player, would you mind image tagging those links for me, possibly toss spoiler tags around them too, if you do "spoiler= human form" it makes that the title. You can call me pent I am the CoDM
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Quote from: Pentagious666 on May 24, 2013, 09:22:12 PM
heya Luvan, always welcome to another player, would you mind image tagging those links for me, possibly toss spoiler tags around them too, if you do "spoiler= human form" it makes that the title. You can call me pent I am the CoDM

Hello pent! :)
Sure, sorry. I'm kinda new to the site.

Is that better?
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

Well you learn something new everyday, I see no problem, and you are the first accursed afflicted with a moon illness, I say welcome aboard.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Yeah, she can control the curse at all other times, but under the full moon, and in the closeness of humans, her bloodlust takes over and she turns into her Harpy form, which is her strongest and most dangerous form.
Great to be aboard! :D Should I just start writing in the rp tread and try to join up with the rest of you?  :-)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

that'd be the way to go, hopefully this will settle the earlier debacle.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Just a small question. The two people you wrote vanishing around the corner, is that supposed to be the past persons of Val and Rosa? So I should follow them and meet you that way?
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

No I was thinking of flinging some mischief your way.  I'll get you there trust me. ;) this isn't my first rodeo mein Liebkind.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Pentagious666

alright, let's see how you handle that one, all PG13 too just rough PG 13 hahaha.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Though if you want to do adult branch threads, I believe I left it open to do so. :) It should be in the first page somewhere. XD
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Luvan95

Well, I guess I'll let Pent decide that, since he is the one who knows what is happening.  ;)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Alright, I've posted. Sorry it took me so long to do so. In the future it won't take quite so long.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

So I posted assuming that there's a guard out front of the room to watch for trouble. Hope that's accurate/alright. XD

Pentagious666

You are just as much responsible for what's in the world as I am, and that is one of Valor's talents, now I think would be a good time for Jack's yeah?
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

O/O

Luvan95

Since Meryl isn't in much of a position to do anything, I feel I can't answer before you guys find her, so that's why I'm not posting that much at the moment.
Still here though and waiting to get back in the game.  :-)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

good to know Luvan.  I am pleased with our little group so far.  I will try to get a post up forthwith.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Are you gonna initiate the action with an npc or should one of us make a move?  Are we waiting for sxycowgirl?
O/O

Pentagious666

rock that door and these boys are just mooks fix how ya like at this point it was just a plot device to get luvan to us.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I believe you are/were waiting on me to post. Half expected the men to break the door down, but I guess it makes sense for the leader-dragon to do it. XD I'll post here shortly.

Edit: Posted. Hope I didn't jump too far ahead for people. XD

Mist

I figured id wait for you as not to step on any toes.  if you hadnt posted, i would have busted in.  I figure ill wait for pent no as val is quicker than Jack and in case he wants the npcs to react.
O/O

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?