[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracorion

Well, right now it's just nine Exalts and a Raksha.

Plus a little more if you count allies and mentors.

AndyZ

Name: The Uncrowned Princess
Caste: Midnight
Anima: A featureless black vortex, though one cannot escape the feeling that those beyond are watching from within
Motivation: Become worthy of the voice

Strength 2 Dexterity 5 Stamina 2
Charisma 5 Manipulation 2 Appearance 5
Perception 2 Intelligence 3 Wits 2

*Archery 3 (Powerbows +3)
Athletics 1
*Awareness 1
*Dodge 1 (Zero Mobility Penalty +3)
*Integrity 2
Investigation 1
*Linguistics 1
Lore 1
*Occult 1
*Performance 5
*Presence 5
*Resistance 3
Socialize 3
*Survival 0

The Crimson Bow 4
Followers 1 (Caress)
Resources 4 (Caress)
Whispers 5

Essence 2 Willpower 9
Compassion 2 Conviction 3 Temperance 2 Valor 2

Personal Essence: 15
Peripheral Essence: 32 - 9 committed = 23

Archery Triumphant
Whithering Feathered Maelstrom
Splinter of the Void - Bloodthirsty Arrow
Banished Bow Arsenal
Integrity Triumphant
Heart of Darkness
Performance Triumphant
Presence Triumphant
Injury-Absorbing Discipline
Ox-Body Technique
Spirit-Hardened Frame

Exceptional Breastplate - +5L/+3B - Mobility -0 - Fatigue 1

Good Luck Charm

Exceptional black funeral dress - +1 to Performance and Presence rolls

Bonus Points - Attributes 4, Abilities 1, Specialties 1, Willpower 4, Backgrounds 8

Intimacies:
The voice - Love
The girls of Caress - Useful servants
The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears - Forlorn lust
The Neverborn - Fear

The Uncrowned Princess doesn't really remember her life before her Exaltation.  They tell her that that's a blessing.  Only pain and anguish comes of remembering how things used to be, and her mistress, the Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears, provided her a kindness by removing such traumatic memories.

She always had so much to learn.  The cacophany of whispering voices started from the first instant that she can remember.  She knows that she used to fight against it, trying to ignore their horrible tones and the dark images that burn through her mind.  Now she can't remember why.  She'd be alone, lost without them.

The only proof to the contrary came in a voice, booming and powerful.  He told her that this wasn't her path, that he believed in her and that she would find the way back.  She still doesn't understand, but she knows what she felt when she heard his voice.  He saw something in her, that he knew everything she could be and that he would never give up on her.  If she believed in love, she would almost think that he loved her.  Of course, if she believed in love, she'd understand how she felt about him.

From then on, everything the Lover told her seemed hollow.  Although the Uncrowned Princess never said so, the Lover quickly picked up on her deathknight's loss of adoration, and has since all but abandoned her.  All the Uncrowned Princess would have to do is pray to the Lover and beg to return to her good graces...but she can't.  She has to find out about this voice.  She has to understand.

Now she lives in Nexus, set up in Bastion District with a whorehouse named Caress.  Each of the five girls who works there has been well trained by the Uncrowned Princess, using the lessons she learned from the Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears.

Rumors hold that she's a futa.  Although the members of Caress neither confirm nor deny this, she does seem to hold a strong preference for females.  However, she often claims a small nip from her lovers as well.

The Crimson Bow - Speed 6 - Accuracy 9 - Damage +8L - Rate 3 - Range 400 - 2, B

Dodge DV 6

Natural Soak: Bashing 2 Lethal 1 Aggravated 0

Breastplate: Bashing 3 Lethal 5 Aggravated 5

-0:  [ ]
-1:  [ ] [ ] [ ]
-2:  [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
-4:  [ ]
Inc: [ ]

Willpower: O O O O O O O O O

Personal Essence: 15 / 15

Peripheral Essence: 23 / 23
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ChaoticSky

Re Z L

A&A

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Re Z L on November 19, 2012, 08:28:55 PM
*Prods Darkling to go more faster.*   >:)
:o *runs in circles* im working on it! the bio will be done in a few minutes, then its basically just charms and nailing down some details on my artefacts.

*edit: wewt!

Dracorion

Oh right, Darkling. You get Resources 3 for free, not Resources 2.

Marie Reynolds

Yay praise Raptor Jesus i have finished with the edits on my character.

Re Z L

A&A

RSGAlex

Considering that the character's a Raksha, perhaps it should be "Praise Yoharneth-Lahai," or "Praise Limpang-Tung."
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

PaleEnchantress

Checking. it says 12 possible players and 9 are listed. That means you're still recruiting?
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Dracorion

Yep, we are. We're wrapping up the final details on everyone's characters, but there's still time to join. Even after the game starts there'll be a chance for players that haven't finished their characters to catch up.

Although, the first post is slightly out of date. There's 11 players out of 12, counting Thorn. I've updated that list now.

Chajesdad

Ok, have an easier format for Imara, and updated character sheet post. Will have the finished product soon, and post for the Lunar and DB ally as well. Unfortunately I have been given a fairly large project at work so much of my time is missing right now. Will take a couple more days, should be completed by Friday guys sorry.

What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

Dracorion

You don't have to post the two allies if you don't want to. PMing them to me works too.

Also, Chajesdad, you can't have favored abilities rated at 0. They have to start at 1. Caste abilities can start at 0, though.

Dracorion

Right then, lots of things to tell people after reviewing their sheets.

Darkling: your backstory is approved. My own personal comment: oh you wacky Raksha you.

Zaer: You're one ability point over the limit. You've got 33 ability dots and bought 4 with BP, meaning you spent 29 and that's one too many.

Hyena: You've got one too many background dots. Not counting Resources, your backgrounds add up to 8 and you're supposed to have 7. Also, you forgot to list one of your favored charm purchases in your BP expenditures. The math is right, you spent all 23 BP, you just forgot to list 3 charms bought, you only listed 2.

AndyZ: You spent 28 ability dots, yet you have 1 extra ability dot bought with BP that wasn't spent anywhere.

Marie: Marie, you have 43 ability dots spent out of 39 you're supposed to have, and that's without counting the ones over 3 that you have to buy with BP. Also, your aspect abilities are easy enough to figure out, but you should list them and your favored abilities. Please fix those things, and your BP expenditures and backgrounds. Your mote pools are also wrong. With 3/3/1/2 virtues, Essence 3, 5 Willpower and Breeding 3, it's supposed to be 11/28, before counting committed motes.

Whew.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, reduced my athletics from 2 dots to 1 dot. That should fix it.

PaleEnchantress

Making up a character right now. Im foggy on one thing and that is what do I spend to learn spells? IIRC it's a background but I can't find anything that actually says that.

Dracorion

Spell circles are charms under Occult. With Essence 3 Occult 3, you buy the Terrestrial Circle Sorcery charm and you can start buying Terrestrial circle spells.

Incidentally, how would people feel about a houserule that gives you a free spell of that level when you buy a Sorcery charm? So that, when you buy Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, you get a free terrestrial spell to start you off.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Dracorion on November 20, 2012, 12:57:54 PM
Spell circles are charms under Occult. With Essence 3 Occult 3, you buy the Terrestrial Circle Sorcery charm and you can start buying Terrestrial circle spells.

Incidentally, how would people feel about a houserule that gives you a free spell of that level when you buy a Sorcery charm? So that, when you buy Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, you get a free terrestrial spell to start you off.

Id be fine and happy with that.  Assuming no one has any objections

Dracorion

Out of curiosity, what kind of character are you thinking of? Obviously a sorcerer of some kind, but what type of Exalt?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Dracorion on November 20, 2012, 01:12:37 PM
Out of curiosity, what kind of character are you thinking of? Obviously a sorcerer of some kind, but what type of Exalt?

Midnight caste Abyssal. Specialized in magic and Necrotech. Decent in social abilities too. Likes to work through minions.

Dracorion

I feel like I should open up another spot so that we can get a Twilight or Daybreak and have two perfect circles in the team. XD