Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

No need to drag this game out any longer.

Mintprincess, we know that you and NightOwl are the two remaining wolves.  Pretty sneaky, Miss Sheriff.

Mintprincess

I'm not writing you marriage proposals just cuz you voted for me pirate.  Nice try though ;)

Rel Mayer

What if I vote for you, Mint? Would you write me a marriage proposal? O:)

Mintprincess

Nope.  So go ahead.  To save time and effort you found us and night isn't here to help anyway.

It's been real and it's fun.  Great job village. *takes a bow and flees before she's stabbed*.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

While it seemed odd that Mint would confess to being a werewolf, no one in the village could think of a reason she would lie, especially when it would seal her fate by declaring it. Perhaps her conscience had caught up to her, perhaps the pain of losing Ink both as a lover, and then as a teammate was more than she could bear. Whatever the reason, as she began to flee, the dread pirate Remiel produced a flintlock pistol, shooting Mint and her remaining companion Night owl in the back. Both fell to the ground, the silver burning into them, changing into their true firms as the writhed.

The village slept easy that night; no howls, no screams, even the usual fog was simply not there. It seemed that ginally, at long last, they were safe.

The Village Team Wins!!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!