in a time of war

Started by veilwebb, March 10, 2011, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veilwebb

I take off my jacket and wrapp it up as a pillow and lay on my back watching the stars

sazzie

Sazzie gets the campfire going to a steady blaze and then sits down pretty closely to Veil and asks him "So, do you want to talk about anything?"

veilwebb

"Why don't you just ask what you wanna know and ill talk if I'm up too it " I said while staring into the stary night sky

sazzie

"Uh, nothing. Nevermind," I then scoot away again and try to sleep.

veilwebb

Realizing that sounded kind of rude .... I nudged her "tell me more bout your sister" I said

sazzie

"Nothing, we should just get a move on," I say.

veilwebb

"Ok" I say and try to get on the horse now that the sun is coming up but my leg was hurting and I couldn't get up

sazzie

"Need help?" I ask Veil

Bland.This is too boring now, sorry.

veilwebb

veilwebb

"No I can do it" I then jump up onto the horse letting out a yell of pain but not caring "come on let's go sazz" I say

sazzie

I jump onto the horse and hold on tight to Veil.

veilwebb

I kick the horse and we ride really quickly and off through the woods ..... Avoiding tree after tree ..... A branch is too low up ahead and it looks like its going to knock us off but I grab my sword and cut it and keep riding .... As we reach the other end of the foreset I see 3 guards ahead I stop just out of their eyesight ....probally searching for us I thought .... I turned the horse so sazz could see