in a time of war

Started by veilwebb, March 10, 2011, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazzie

"Well what else should we do when there's thousands of guards?" I ask and try too look at his leg in the darkness.

veilwebb

"Well if u were prepared and had bandages and I could walk we wouldn't be in this senerio" I said .... "Fine sleep here I guess"

sazzie

I then grab my back pack and roll my eyes at his forgetfullness, "Did you forget that I totally just grabbed everything in that hospital from that one town?" I then shove the bandages in his hand, "Ass hole," I say, then turn around.

veilwebb

"Don't be mad at me I have saved your life so many times I lost count now" I said while tying the bandages around my broken leg as tight as a could so it would stay straight ...

sazzie

I then feel bad for being snappy toward him, "Sorry," I say and grab some pain medication out of the back pack, "This time...actually take it," I say, and give him three.

veilwebb

How did she know I didn't before I wondered .... "Ok" I said taking the pills and chokin em down without water

sazzie

I throw a water bottle at him and add, "By the way they make you a bit sleepy," I say and then lay down on the cold, wooden floor.

veilwebb

After hearing her say that I got really drowzy and fell asleep ..... I awoke to people moving the crates and boxes around, my leg scorched with pain .... I reached around for sazz she was still asleep.... I nudged her to try and wake her up

sazzie

I wake up panicking when I feel someone nudge me, I then realize its just Veil, "Whats up?" I ask.

veilwebb

"We gotta get out of here" I whispered people are coming as I hear two guards walking closer to us

sazzie

"We can just wait for them to come in here, they can't see us," I whisper back softly.

veilwebb

Just then 6 guards entered with flash lights... I solwly tried to hop to a better hiding place but they spotted me I grabbed my sword and braced myself against the wall so I could be ready for their attack

sazzie

I just stare at the guards.

ooc: I'm bored....

veilwebb

With sazz being no help I hop to the best of my ability and take em all out with my sword ... "Lets go now while the coast is clear" I yell hobbleing

sazzie

I get up and run past him a bit, and notice that the gate is open, and just slowly closing though. "Come on slow poke," I yell behind me.

veilwebb

I watch sazz run through the gate and it is about to close so I leap and roll through it, I then hop as fast as I can to the horse that some dumb guard left I jump on "come on sazz" I yell

sazzie

I whimper, remembering Spirit, but quickly hop on the horses back with Veil.

veilwebb

I kick the horse and we gallop as fast as we can and far away from the castle .... We finally reach the woods at about nightfall ... I stop the horse "you want to set up camp sazz?" I ask ... "My legs in to much pain to be walked on I shouldn't of even done as much as I have" I said trying to get off the horse without falling

sazzie

I jump off the horse and help Veil down, "Yeah sure, but first shouldn't we tend to your leg? What do you need?" I ask almost sympathetically.

veilwebb

"Ill be fine I wrapped it good enough its definatly broken so it will be about a month before it heals so I'm sorry I won't be much help the rest of the way to the border, were about 3 days out now since this side track event we had" I said trying to sit down

sazzie

"Ok good, Well, just a moment then," I then wander off into the forest and start looking for twigs to start a fire.

veilwebb

I crawl over to sazz's bag and rummage through the things hoping to find something to eat but nothing was there

sazzie

As soon as I come back I see Veil rummaging through my bags, I quickly drop the sticks by him, "What are you doing?" I ask harshly.

veilwebb

"Looking for food" I snap at her I then crawl back over to the tree and lean against it then start brushing ants off my leg

sazzie

I then sit on the floor and begin starting the fire.