The Descent - FFM scene, looking for one more F

Started by RedEve, December 25, 2012, 11:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Before the bank crisis, David O'Bannion was the epitome of a self-made man.
Coming from a blue-collar background, he had been a very successful hedge-fund manager until the entire house of cards dramatically came tumbling down.
Whatever was left of his wealth was then nearly all destroyed in a lengthy fraud investigation at the end of which the large majority of his remaining assets were taken to pay for his outstanding taxes, fines and legal fees.
Only his Miami beach house and a few 100K of his fortune now remain. Lacking the courage to rebuild his wealth with his reputation in taters, he instead moves to his beach house with the intention of spending the last bit of money he has on a couple of weeks of debauchery.
Besides snorting hundreds of dollars worth of cocaine a day, he also has casual sex with young women he picks up at South beach. A week into his descent, two of them move in with him.
Catherine McPhee is a party-girl heiress who immediately becomes sexual with him.
Barbara Rousseau is a young woman of more modest background who initially keeps David at arms length, happy to let her friend Catherine fuck the older man whilst also enjoying his hospitality.

Name: David O'Bannion

Name: Catherine McPhee

Name: Barbara Rousseau

I would be playing the roles of David and Catherine. I am looking for someone who is willing to play Barbara.
She would start out as unwilling to indulge in sex with David, yet happy to take advantage of his house and money, yet slowly be turned into a willing participant into all of Catherine and David's activities.
Interest in the role can be expressed on here or through a PM.
This role will not be assigned in a first-come first-serve capacity. I will give it to the person who gives me the idea to be the best fit for the character.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list