News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Oneofakiind, Nikkia & Marcuss

Started by OneOfAKiind, May 27, 2009, 06:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneOfAKiind

Hey guys, let's finish talking about our ideas and then we can just start from here too!

annnnd go!
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Nikkia

Anyways. I liked Marcuss's idea. I think eighteen is the perfect age. Last year of high school, first year of college? Something like that. If we do any cross-breeds or anything, I'll probably be mostly human with limited powers. You guys can be whatever you want, lol.

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

all that sounds good to me, but what's the proposed plot? I don't want to just be wandering around doing nothing!!
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Ceron

I am thinking that my charrie will be inherently evil that way later when it gets moved he can take the sisters. Or can do it where the sisters are more worldly and he is innocent. <though i tend to like to play the darker charries> Umm as to plot can go with the whole fighting crime or something. With lots of bickering and arguing and I am along just to make sure you two stay safe
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

Hmmm. We could do a pre-apocalypse. If we did that though, it wouldn't have to be sci-fi. We could just say, for example, most of society was shipped by rocket to a space station before everything melted away. And a few, including ourselves (or not including, depending on how you wanted the plot to go) were left behind. That may be boring for you guys. Idk. I can't think. I want to be the oldest though, by however many minutes or seconds that would be, haha.

Ceron

or after a nuclear war. Hence how we got powers.. so nto really fighting evil as more trying to survive
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

I don't know too much about science, so you'd have to just educate me a little on nuclear anything, haha. And how we would have to survive. But that'd be cool. I'd like the before and after. Say, how we got along, functioned, talked, behaved, and then after the war, how we'd evolve with our powers or something.
Idk.
But I like your idea, too.
We could be crime fighters, who secretly have a different agenda. Perhaps, trying to kill each other off, on the down low?

OneOfAKiind

ha ha ha, Umm... okay! lots and lots of ideas! Umm...i like the before and after idea. and the evil marcuss idea haha

i want to be the youngest...haha

Ceron

Good cause I want to be in the middle, nothing like being sandwiched between two females.
And it sounds good, Thinking instead of nuclear war can have as an EMP pulse. really all that would do is destroy anything that was electrical. SO puters and cars wouldn't work.. Not sure if either of you have seen Dark Angel but that is how it would be. That way don't have to deal with radiation poisoning
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

I like the fighting crime idea. Where, Marcuss can be evil and you and I can be say.. innocent? (Or even secretly evil, ourselves. That's always interesting, where all parties are dominant.) And maybe our parentals were superheroes who now are retired, and we are the new generation of crime fighters, but we don't want to share the glory. Idk. It's rough, still.

OneOfAKiind

How about a combination of the two?

we all have sort of...strange powers, new generation crime fighters, the EMP pulse goes off, the world is in chaos, and we try and fight evil and then marcuss sort of goes to the dark side??

Nikkia

That sounds cool, but kind of all over the place, if you know what I mean. Which would occur first? Would we be putting off becomming "crime fighters" for say, social reasons, and when the EMP pulse goes off (whatever that is! XD) and when the world is in chaos are forced to fight crime, since it's our duty?

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

ha ha umm... I am so not the best person to come up with RP ideas (just gotta put that out there), i like that idea nikkia! sorta like, we don't want to be different, and then we don't really have a choice?

Ceron

don't discredit youself Kind. You helped lay the foundation for it
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

Yeah, like that! Like before the EMP pulse goes off (which I just googled), our parents would pressure us to atleast train, and learn the skills. Instead, we just sort of put it off because we want to lead our "normal" lives. And then the EMP pulse goes off, and we're forced to learn how to fight crime, and save the world.
I agree with Marcuss, we all put this together. :)

OneOfAKiind

Sounds perfect. Now...who wants to start!? <3

Ceron

Well why don't we start with the oldest going first and right down from there
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

I'll start. Should we post character profiles, or just incorporate it into the posts? Our histories would be almost identical, since we grew up and lived almost identical lives. (Not only that, but the hospital we were born in, and how many diapers we used in our baby days, really isn't relevant.)

OneOfAKiind

I'd say just include it in your post  because i'm sure my character is going to evolve as we go on..

Ceron

Agreed Kind, I like to start off with a basic idea and let him "grow " from there
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Nikkia

I'm writing my post now, it may take a few minutes. Don't think I just disappeared.

Nikkia

Alexxis tapped the tip of her crisply sharpened pencil on the worn-out desktop, watching the clock. Any moment now the bell should ring, announcing the end of the school day. There weren't many school days left for Lexxie, as it was already the end of May. Though she only had few days remaining, the less she had, the longer each seemed. Lexxie noticed herself counting down minutes earlier and earlier each day.

There was less than a minute left and Lexxie stood, picked up her purse and began walking towards the doorway. "Excuse me, Alexxis. Did you hear a bell?" Mr. Richards asked. Lexxie looked at him with risen eyebrows, she just smiled and shook her head. "You're hysterical," she giggled before rolling her eyes. She never listened to Mr. Richards, or any of her teachers for that matter. What made him think she'd start listening today? "Please move back to your se--.." Mr. Richards started before he was cut off by the loud ringing bell. Lexxie waggled her fingers at him before racing out of the classroom, pitter-pattering on heels all the way to the parking lot.

Lexxie didn't even know herself why she was in such a hurry, it wasn't like she had anything to get home to. She raced to her beat up Grand Am, quickly fumbled through her keys, and unlocked the door. "Hey Lexx!" a familiar voice shouted in the distance. Lexxie whipped around, her long dark brown curls whisking off her shoulders to fall down long against her back. She squinted, barely able to see the person yelling her name. It took merely seconds for her to realize who that person was. Her eyes widened in irritation. "I have to run," she shouted back. "Call me later, or something," she finished before hopping her in car.

Lexxie flung her purse on the passenger seat, quickly pushed her key in the ignition and sped out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell. Lexxie drove down the main road with one eye on the road, the other on the rearview mirror, checking her make up. She puckered her lips before rubbing them together, lip gloss shimmering as she puckered her lips again. She made a quick left, sped down the road, and backed into her driveway before her brother or sister beat her to it. She hated having to find a parking spot on the road. "It's irritating," she always whined -- but really, she just couldn't parallel park.

"Was that you speeding down that road like that!?" her mother poked her head out of the screen door, glaring at Lexxie as she sat in the driver's seat. Lexxie remained still and silent. "Well? Was it?" her mother persisted. Lexxie sighed. She hated when her mother criticized her driving. "I'm a great driver," Lexxie said as she opened the door, flinging her purse on her shoulder. "Yeah, uh huh, I'm sure. That doesn't answer my question though," her mother replied. "Yes. It was me. But I'm here aren't I?" Lexxie responded, rolling her eyes for effect.

Lexxie walked up the front walkway, her mother quick at her heels, still yammering on about her driving. Lexxie just opened the door, flopped down on the couch, and exhaled heavily. "I'm not done with you," her mother replied before walking into the kitchen. "Well I'm done with you," Lexxie replied, shaking her head.

Ceron

There was nothing like having study hall as your last class. Jimmy was lounging at his friends house a few blocks from school and high as a kite. As the movie ended He looked at his watch  "Sorry fellas I gotta Jet mom's been on this kick as of late about coming home right after school, something about she is afraid I am not gonna graduate"

The chuckles from his pals as they shared the joke, for all of his bad traits he actually had a straight A average. He  picked up his bag slinging it over his shoulder and kicked up the end of his beat up skate board. The sides and back of his head shaved but the top of his hair was long going past his shoulders even tied up. he wasn't huge but for all of his physical activities he was in good shape. The shirt and baggy pants hid most of that fact as he shut the door behind him and the sound of the wheels hit the pavement.

His green eyes did not hide the fact he was high as a kite doing a 360 off the curve and rolled down the hill almost getting hit by a speeding Grand AM. He swore flicking off his sister as she sped by like a demon and he kicked the ground causing the board to go faster. The wind felt good as it blew past but it did not cool his anger from his sister almost hitting him. Of course by the time he got to the house her car was already cooling

The door slammed behind him. "Sis your a bitch. Almost fucking hit me " He yelled it down the hallway. "Jimmy Don't you use that language " his mother yelling at him "What mom she almost hit me with that peice of shit car. The only thing holding it together is the rust " He put the skate board in the closet as it was turning out to be a very typical day. " Seriously mom she is  danger to everyone on the road "

For months now he had been trying to get mom to take away her driving privileges partly cause she had almost hit him several times and the other just to piss off Alexxis. Which he tried to do as often as possible.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff