Dominating and Cuckolding! (M looking for a F and M.)

Started by fezesarecool, September 04, 2014, 11:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fezesarecool

I've just had a quick idea, so more fleshing out would be needed if people send me interests to this. I'd really like there to be me and the girl, we are a dating couple but things have kinda gotten stale in the bedroom, and she had decided to try being more dominant and hire in another guy, to pleasure her.

The themes here would of course be domination, cuckolding, humiliation against me, and it can go as extreme as people want to take it. I am open to anything, apart from there would be no gay themes running through this. The guy and girl can dominate me however, I just don't want any sort of gay themes.

If anyone is interested in this, and wants to get ideas fleshed out maybe a little more than this, either PM me or reply on here. And I'm sure we can figure out a better storyline.

Izaya Orihara

Interested, though I'd prefer if the girl also dominated me. Could be something of a manipulative sort, methinks, who finds herself controlling of us.
Just a suggestion, mind you.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

fezesarecool

That's an interesting idea, I'm sure that could play out quite well.

Izaya Orihara

Indeed.
Now, it seems we simply have to wait for someone willing to be the girl, to make an appearance.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.