Café de Fae ~ Open!

Started by Talra Di Deliren, September 05, 2016, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Café de Fae

Such a place for all non-human people that live their daily lives hidden among the human beings to come relax, drink, and be spoiled. Due to our laws, Fae and monsters alike must remain a secret from mankind. This can be a very tasking job while already having to work for the masses as it is. There are many hideouts and bases for the creature to be themselves. Except nothing compares to the beauty of  Café de Fae.

Within you can release all that tension, be merry, maybe even demonstrate your power right outside in our courtyard. Magic has been placed so that humans can only see normality in their own views. All the while standing in the midst of society, human desire is negated from entering. You will all be safe. Be yourself. Enjoy company and even stay at our grand hotel.

So come on in, enjoy yourselves. Our coffee is served fresh and delicious. Even the cakes are made to perfection. Not interested in sweets? We also have many entrees to your liking. Not hungry? Ah, yes we have a wonderful setting just downstairs where you can relax for a martini or even a simple beer, all the while catered to some music.

Oh, but if you come for our other services, we also provide our guests beauties around the world to see to your needs. These hosts give you words only wish to hear, glances only you desire, and even the touch that only you demand. They are there for you and you alone.

Come on in!

Ah! Bonjour! So good to see someone visit. If you have any questions while looking around, feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite.

You've probably guessed it by the name of my store, but I'll give you some of the details anyway.

My name is Avynn Galagous, owner and boss, and here in this wonderful abode is a place for all non-human entities to come and relax from the pressure of pretending human. Such a weak prudent race... Oh! I do apologize. I've never been so fond of them, despite being half human...but never-mind that. Just think about it. A place to be with other non-humans? A place to socialize and drink fresh coffee? Maybe even pick up a date?

Speaking of dates, I also provide hosts for those that just seek to be spoiled rotten however they wish it so...well when I have the shop up and running and some workers, then hosts will be provided. The servers will not be participation in the host position, but can serve you as such upon their own volition.

Now on to the reason for this café. As much as I dislike humans, I too have to live among them. Outside the barrier over my store and hotel I must don this ridiculous garment over my right eye that often marks me as a fictional pirate...did I mention hating humans? It's embarrassing to even call myself a demon, and how uncomfortable it is. I often wondered what it would be like to find a place within the human community where I could be who I am without the Fae Order locating me and executing me for exposing my identity. A place even humans would see but not see.

Well you can pretty much figure the math on that one. I made a deal with my superior, you-know-who, and was granted this sight to build my castle. The human minds are kept ignorant of what this café really is as well deters them from even wanting to enter. How great is that? So enjoy it. After all...I gave up my soul to the Devil to live the dream. Just thought it would be great to spend the rest of my long lasting demonic years,the Devil will be waiting a long time, the sucker, with others like me just hoping and wishing for the same thing.

No more back alleys! No more abandoned places! No more of the scorn of hiding. What's better than hiding in plain sight? Haha!

Stay as long as you like, go when you feel like it. Everything is there for you...except the food isn't free. I do have to keep up stock and pay my workers some how.

Now I do have a set of rules. I am not one to say please, so...don't go breaking my rules!

• No Godmodding. I don't have to explain this one, just that I hate it above all else.
  • Don't just slap anyone around just because you feel like it. You have a problem, take it out back in the courtyard and have at it...but don't kill anyone. I don't feel like cleaning up your mess.
  • You workers best not be lollygagging. I mean, what am I paying you for? Sure as Hell ain't your good looks,except for the hosts. Tend to the guests and don't be rude.
  • Using your powers...just don't go around destroying my café. You'll be paying for the damages if you do.
  • Always address me as Owner or Boss. Not particularly a big rule, just like the feel of being the top dog around here.

A bit about the world around us...with inspiration and ideas from Mac84

Oh, let us say about 200 to 300 years ago, there was quite the tension between the Fae Council and the Human Government. I capsize the name only because they are not my government. Just a bunch of rich humans that get to act like rulers of the world. Anyway, the Fae Council had seen humans as they truly are: greedy, arrogant, and destructive people. They feared for their own people. Made up of a long lasting member of each high class race among Fae, the council was created in order for our species to coexist peacefully. Without their guidance, we Fae kind would have perished by the hands of those humans.

The Human Government saw us as too powerful. They were ruled by fear of what we can do and sought to extinguish us. After all, if they couldn't gain the powers we possess, then no one should. So they believed. Humans actually have one power on their side. And because I say this, don't mistake me for sympathizing them...Humans were smart as Hell. Some of us, myself included, were able to create fire out of thin air and manipulate it. Humans figured how to make it and use it. How else did they get to be where they are today? Technology is their true power, and yet they still feared and wanted ours.

Fortunately, they used their brains, as well as our Fae Council agreeing to such, a treaty was formed in order to keep all knowledge of Fae from the society of humans. Therefore only the Government and the Fae know this. All Fae know this law, called the Fae Order, meant for us to keep us safe and the world continuing to go round. Funny, right? Humans get to remain ignorant of our world. Except that it's a strain for many of us to fit in as 'humans' so to speak. If we so much as reveal ourselves, we get into big trouble and the big guys come knocking on our doors. While the humans get a nice little memory wipe. Yay...

There is one other thing. The two also agreed over a section they use to help maintain order and peace. A Bureau of men and women agents, human inspectors that check up on everything related to our lives. Almost like seeing Men in Black keeping sure aliens are a secret among humans and keeping them safe. You can think of them that way, but they are still human. The Fae Council and Human Government have complete control over them, but nothing goes over the other. They are not designed for hurting the other in any way. They only watch and observe. They're special. I still hate them...humans.

So no need to be afraid of these guys, but be cautious. Humans are still humans...

Café Layout

The main attraction. A calm and safe place to eat and drink as well as mingle with other Fae. The servers tend to your needs. The hosts at your call.

Just in the back of the store, downstairs, and follow the sound of music playing. For the most part it's on the speakers playing from a local add free channel, but some days or nights a musician will play for those relaxing with a drink, or those just to get drunk. Do drink responsibly.

The backyard is splendid. Filled with the beauty of nature and the calmness of the open air. Such freedom. And just on the other side is our hotel. Get too drunk? Best stay the night. A host giving you a good time? Play at your leisure. Or just tired and don't feel like going home, you're more than welcome.

The inside of my hotel. There are many rooms for everyone to use at their leisure. Just let the manager know you wish to rent the hotel, or just ask me since the position has yet to be filled...

Open Jobs and Badges

Hiring! If you couldn't tell, my shop is empty of the people that help make this place shine. Don't worry, I can be of service for most of your needs.

Any host that I may hire are without a doubt minded for their sexuality. Customers that wish to partake in the company of a host much meet that standard, and the host will give you your undivided attention. Servers on the other hand are not hosts. Their sexuality matters as well, but it is up to them whether they spend the day/night with you.

This particular job is a specific one that I will carefully select~

The hotel manager is a very detailed job whereas you will perform duties that no other will. Please be sure the rules are kept and hotel clean and pristine.

Hotel Rules

• Respect the other's O/Os
  • No fighting within the hotel. That's to be left outside in the courtyard.
  • Not an OOC chat room.

Thread Links

~ OOC
~ Café
~ Bar
~ Courtyard
~ Hotel
~ Characters

OOC

The hotel manager is in a way a CoDm that will help me with the hotel. I'm not going to be always on, so I practically need a partner to help keep things going.

The hotel will be used as a standard base. How this will work: The thread is used to not only interact with the manager but also a bases for a separation of the main thread to do a solo (or group) scene in one of your rooms with other players. This way you can have privacy to do as you please as you would in a hotel room, and won't be swamped with other posts in the way. All you have to do is state that you are renting a room (the player creating the solo thread), create your thread outside the forum while naming it after the game, for example: Café de Fae ~ Talra and Deliren's room, and post the link to your room onto the hotel thread to show that you are still a part of the café. If you wish for full privacy, you can PM me the link or post the title onto the hotel thread.

At least this is how I see it working out.

For the jobs, it will be just that. You can roleplay them when and how you see fit as long as it goes along the guidelines. Hosts are hosts, servers are servers, for example.

I will also have a OOC thread up first thing when I get enough people interested. The café, hotel, courtyard, and bar will all be separate threads to keep things going smoothly. As hinted, the courtyard is for any of those that wish to test their skills and powers with someone, as well as hang out. No killing another player's character. It will risk an auto kick out. The rules are a base line in character. Really, I just don't want anyone godmodding or disrespecting others' O/Os. Let's have fun!

On a side note: I'm probably not the first one to be hosting a café group game, but this is a little something to motivate me to write more and post more here on E. Anyone that does get interested and this place gets going, I will need my players to help keep me along ^^ I appreciate everything that E does and hope it will continue forever. Best RP site ever!
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Here is how you will present yourself to me. It's a rough draft, but simple to follow.

Name ~ Full name required unless you do not come with a last name.

Played By ~ Who plays my employees/customers?

Age ~ Self explanatory.

Sexuality ~ Straight, gay, lesbian, bi, whatever it is you prefer. No one judges. If they do, send them to me and I'll put them in the smoker for a bit. Also, post your O/Os link here as well.

Breed ~ No humans. No humans. No humans...don't make me say it again... You can be half human, but not fully human. After all, they don't even know we exist.

Power ~ Limit of 2 powers. No more. Why? I'm not here to argue...

Position ~ If you have submitted an application, you may put in your job title. I'll let you know if I accept your proposal.

Personality ~ Your likes and dislikes, moods swings, even the juicy kinky stuff.

Background ~ Tell me your story. Who you are and what brought you to my café? Can be brief or long. It's your story.

Here are your quick copies of the sheets. Send them as soon as you wish via here or PM me (when things are finished, anyway ^^')

Code (Character Sheet) Select

[float=right]Insert picture here[/float]
Name ~

Played By ~

Age ~

Sexuality ~ don't forget O/Os link

Breed ~

Power ~

Position ~

Personality ~

Background ~

Code (Job Application (Open while positions are open)) Select

[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Position Applying For[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]

[b]Reason for Job[/b]

Code (In Character Post) Select

[float=left][img width=150][/img]   [/float]
[b]Name~[/b]

[b]Job~[/b] Post badge here if working for café, if not just erase this part.

[b]When~[/b]

[b]Tagging~[/b]

[b]Side Note~[/b]

[hr]

*To get a copy of the badges, you can either copy link address from the pictures on main post or I can PM the link.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

My Saff and Moi
Name ~ Avynn Galagous

Played By ~ Talra Di Deliren

Age ~ 28

Sexuality ~ Gay / O/Os

Breed ~ Half Demon/Half Human

Power ~ Hell Fire Breath & Pyrokinesis

Position ~ Owner

Personality ~ Often rude, but can be gentle and kind when he wishes to be. Despises humans despite being part human. Smokes a lot.

Background ~ Born only knowing his demonic mother, told that his human father couldn't take the pressure of being a father nor could he risk his life knowing what she is. His memory willingly wiped of her and his son's existence. Since he was a child, he had to grow up knowing to control his fires and keep the dark eye from humans' knowledge. After all, the Fae Order specifically states that it is forbidden to expose one's true self. It's only those special incidents that they let loose. Though if any of those special cases becomes a problem, memories are erased or worse: death. For both sides. So having the fear of being exposed kept the young half demon wearing that awful eye-patch and live day by day under the sneers and laughter of the humans. There was no end to the pirate names, no end to having to explain why and lie, and trying to get a job was just as hard.

As a teenager, he was known as a delinquent that often started fires at school or anywhere else he was at. They explained it to be his habit of smoking and not properly putting it out. Even the tattoo was a step towards the dark side. It was only a testimony of how shitty his life was, like barbed wire was wrapped around his neck.

His mother didn't care what path he took in his life. Hell, she had the nerve to leave him right on his eighteenth birthday to go back and work for the big guy downstairs. Couldn't take another minute of his bad attitude, is her excuse. Like he cared. Everyone else left him. He couldn't ever be comfortable with his life. Unless he made a deal with the devil. Yep. The red dude that loved to give to people in exchange for their souls. Well, he was half human, so that is all he needed to make the deal. Avynn got rich, made his wish come true, and living a life without that damn eye patch.

Yes, it's all because of that patch. Hah!

Even though his life was down in the dumps before the café, he still was able to have friends. No, not human friends but those that shared a similar feeling. He also had a boyfriend...but was soon dumped anyway. What else could he do? The guy was a Incubus after all. His half human heart gave him feelings that most, if any at all, demons didn't have, so the break up was hard, but got over it after a while. With his dream coming true with the help of big red and some magic, comfort and happiness is soon to be rewarded.

As much as I dislike humans...this one is part of the Fae Order and I can't do a damn thing about it...

Name: John Smith (real name? Not according to Conspiracy theorists)

Played By: Mac84

Sexuality: Heteroflexible (If a cute enough Trap comes along, then things may happen) Mac84's O/Os

Breed: Human

Power: N/A (Possibly possess talismans to act as wards against Fae Magic.)

Position: Inspector from the "The Bureau"

Reason for Job: Severe Allergy to starving to Death (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p)

Personality: John Smith is a fairly straight laced individual that tries to treat people with respect, and expects it in return. He is a dedicated man to the principles of his Job, and keeping both the people of the Fae, and the Human Race safe from each other. While there are many that would see segregation as something negative. John understands that the Human Race is not ready to face the reality that they're not the only sentient life form on this world. Though there are days that he finds it barely tolerable to be among his own kind as he seen both sides of the "Mirror". Always wears a black suit, and Tie as mandated by Bureau Dress Code Regulation 1a-3, subsection Z, Line 3-25.

Background: The Man that would be known as "John Smith" was born on November 9th, 1981 in rural South Carolina Town. His childhood was fairly normal with no major hiccups, or strange incidents that would have led him to his position at the "Bureau". He would attend The Citadel: The Military College of South Carolina where he graduated 2005 in the upper 1/4 of his class. From there, "John" entered the Air Force, and learned to fly Helicopters. It was during a Mission in Afghanistan that he had his first Run in with the "Fae".

John was shot down by Taliban RPGs, and was the only survivor of his crew. While evading Taliban, he found the strangest creature (not sure what kind of Fae to put here), and it was injured from a fire fight that happened in the valley a couple of Days ago. John was shock it spoke, and ultimately performed First Aid upon the Creature before it seemed to disappear before his eyes. John evade Enemy capture, and run across a squad of US. Marines and eventually back to base.

One week later, he would be approached by a very nondescript man in a black suit whom introduced himself as "John Smith". The man grilled John extensively about his "Encounter" in the desert. Though John didn't know how he knew. He didn't mention it in his debriefing. Just as quickly as the man appeared, He left. A month would go by before John was suddenly transferred back to the states to report for a new position.

"John Smith" would find that he had been scouted for The Bureau . An Enigmatic Agency that monitors, and polices the Thin line between the world of the Fae, and the Human world. They both answer to the Governments of the World, and the Fae Council. While at the same time not having to answer to them. They prevent incursions from not only the Fae into the Human World, but also Humans from getting too close to discovering the existence of the Fae. John would find that in treating the Creature in Afghanistan was observed by Inspectors from the Bureau, and led to the decision to recruit John Smith.

That was Nine Years Ago.

Name ~ Romanjia. Jia for short.

Played By ~ HarleyQuinn

Age ~ 215.

Sexuality ~ Bi-sexual. (Working on a new O/O since I've been on a hiatus.)

Breed ~ Siren.

Power ~ Enhanced Agility and Siren Song.

Position ~ Host.
Application

Name Romanjia. Jia for short.

Age 215.

Position Applying For Host.

Skills Being a Siren, she's quite charming and can use that charm to often not only get what the customer wants but also get more money from them in work establishments. As a Host, she can pretty much fill whatever...desire her customers wants. But within limits, everyone has boundaries and she will respect them just as much as they should respect hers. She can often be over qualified for certain positions on the workforce but have found that hosting and other things like that have been her most rewarding.

Reason for Job She needs a job where she can be herself and also bring satisfaction to other customers. She won't kill them, because the owner would make her leave. Heh. But other than succubi or incubi, she thinks she is the right woman for the job.

Personality ~ Charming and quick witted. She always has a nice word to say about everyone. Yet, if you cross her, she's not totally nice to be around. She can be a flirt but only to those who are receptive. She would never use her powers to manipulate anyone to get her way. Her looks and charm do that for her. Heh.

Background ~ She's lived a solitary life with the occasional luring to death of men. She doesn't have a taste for it but she can if needed. She prefers to be around people of the supernatural kind but she has had a keen interest in the workings of the mortal world. Her tattoos aren't often permanent but she likes the fact that she can change her appearance at will.
At the tender age of 18, which would be older in Siren years, she left her home and just began exploring. She considers nowhere her home, finding it easier to not put roots down anywhere. She's managed to survive off menial jobs in the mortal world but often escapes back home when she does feel homesick. Now, she's going to enjoy her time at Cafe Fae no matter how short or long.

Name ~ Akira Hayama

Played By ~ Saku

Age ~ 22

Sexuality ~ Bi w/preference for men O/O's
More to O/Os
Essentially, I'm up for pretty much anything and everything, most of the time it's hard to find something I won't like. No scat, vomit, cannibalism, permanent dismemberment, character death, extreme gore/entrails or foot fetishes. Other than that, I'm good with anything, so that's a simpler way to see my offs. I also like non-con/rape but my characters will say that they don't, even though they do end up liking it in the end. So that's where it gets confusing! Hope this blurb made it clearer.

Also, there doesn't need to be non-con/rape involved, I'm just saying I'm one of the ones who's fine with that concept. I can also eliminate that concept too if people are uncomfortable with it.

Breed ~ Shapeshifter (can shift into any human or animal form)

Power ~ Teleportation and Creation. Creation is the ability to create any object out of thin air, as long as the user knows what the object looks like and what it's called. Teleportation is self-explanatory.

Position ~ Host
Application
Name Akira Hayama

Age 22

Position Applying For Host

Skills He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. Akira also has good balance, which helps in various situations, and is attentive to his customer's needs, putting them before himself. Most people tend to like him. Others try to take advantage of him.

Reason for Job Akira's older brother is a popular host in another country and Akira wants to become one and work to be the best in this country, so maybe the two of them can have a friendly rivalry when Akira sees Toma again. Also, both his parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident, even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the report. So he wants to carry on their legacy by becoming one too.

Personality ~ Loves being outside and exercises himself in as many ways as he can think of. He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. But when it actually comes to sex, he gets embarrassed and feels awkward. Adores cats but is afraid of dogs. Oddly enough, dogs love him and cats hate him.

Is afraid of heights, can't stand small enclosed spaces inside. But for some reason is fine with them outside.

Background ~ Akira was actually adopted by the Hayama family, thus why he believes his 'parents' and his 'brother' to be human. It also explains why he is a shapeshifter and they are not. Both parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident. Even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the reports. Ever since then, both brothers have been trying to find out what happened to their parents.

With Toma even becoming a host in a different country.

Now, Akira has not been able to tell his family about who he really is because of the laws. So when he discovered Cafe de Fae, he immediately decided he wanted to be a part of the place and applied to be a host.

Customers

Name ~ Caliroesis

Played By ~ SMR Rein

Age ~ 129

Sexuality ~ Pansexual O/O

Breed ~ Wood Nymph

Power ~ Plant manipulation: ability to control nearby living vegetation, including accelerated growth; plant mimicry: ability to transform into any plant; longevity: exceptionally long lifespan

Position ~ Patron

Personality ~ Quiet, but not withdrawn. She listens and learns and quietly manipulates people and events. She bodes no ill will to anyone, save those who harm plant life, but finds curious ways to entertain herself. The going-ons of "regular" people amuses her, and she will go out of her way to make a person's life trickier. She sometimes provides help or supportive attention to those in need, but she is far removed from the typical array of human (and human-like) emotions. As such, she is not often moved by others' plights. Nonetheless, she is not malevolent, but rather playful and energetic. Her playfulness is most noticeable in her intimate relations with others.

Background ~ The life of a nymph is long and, generally, boring. They tend to stay close to home and do little but mingle with other nymphs - unless someone stumbles into their presence. Caliroesis is somewhat different. She actively leaves her home forest to explore the worlds around her. She is curious about the workings of mortal creatures, and easily entertain by their antics. She tends to stay in the background, manipulating what she can to force reactions from others. She never harms anyone, but sometimes her tricks cause minor injury. She spends most of her time in hiding, but shows herself when she finds someone who suits her fancy - or when she can no longer deny her biological urges. She has seen the Café before, but this is her first time visiting. Her intentions are the same as ever: to amuse herself, and possibly find someone with whom to enjoy a more direct form of entertainment.

Name ~ Toma Hayama

Played By ~ Saku

Age ~ 24

Sexuality ~ Gay

Breed ~ Hybrid (half-vampire, half-human)

Power ~ Copycat and Clones. Copycat is the ability to copy/store a power and be able to use the power, he can only store up to 5 abilities at a time. If he wants to copy more, he has to 'delete' one of them to make room for another one. This is a complicated ability: in order to copy a power, Toma has to get the person to use their power on him to copy it.

And there is another weakness. After he copies the power, he can use it instantly but after using it, Toma passes out for an hour. After using the newly copied power three times like this, he can use it from that point on without passing out. So far he's built up a total of 3 powers, pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis and telekinesis. Clones are quite self-explanatory. He can make clones of himself but these clones merely look like him and if someone uses their power on them, it does not fulfill the requirement for copying a power.

Clones are used for reconnaissance and distractions.

Position ~ Host (in another country)

Personality ~ Toma cares about family more than anything else. Loyal and will never betray a friend or family member. Keeps promises when he makes them. Toma has a talent for flirting with men and exudes a dominance and charm that makes guys go weak in the knees. Has some experience with sex and his performance in the bedroom does not disappoint. He can become obsessive if something bothers or interests him enough. Has extreme focus. Afraid of sea creatures, which also includes live fish, although he will eat fish if it doesn't have a head and does not resemble a body. Likes spicy food and hates sweet food.

Background ~ Akira's older brother, who makes a living as a host in another country. Knows how to charm both men and women with his talents. Akira believes Toma is human and thus has kept his true identity a secret from him. But Toma is actually a hybrid, half-human and half-vampire. He doesn't have the abilities true vampires have but is much stronger than a normal human and sunlight does not bother him. Toma is also vulnerable, since he's still half-human and not immortal. He still has the same blue eyes Akira has but they turn crimson when he's hungry and when he feeds. Toma can eat human food to survive but needs to drink at least eight fluid ounces of blood a day to keep from going nuts.

Talra Di Deliren

Alright, I've got everything that I want to put out. Modifications will be made throughout time as well as changes. Right now, I'm posting to find anyone interested and see if this place goes anywhere.

Mac84

This looks like a really interesting Idea. :D

I don't know why, but reading this over put a character like "Agent Smith"/Men in Black in my head. An inspector from the Government that is sent to ensure that the Cafe is running on the Up, and Up, and following regulations. Not a Antagonizing kind of person, just someone doing his job ensuring that both the Cafe/hotel is keeping up with the Agreement between both the Human World, and Fae. Generally treats both sides respectfully. Also the kind of person that cleans up any messes that spill over into the Human part. Though I can also see him a frequent Customer of the Cafe as a place to not only get away from the grind of being a Government drone, but just to get away from Humans in general as we can be pretty tense to simply be around.

Talra Di Deliren

That's sounds like a wonderful idea!! I love it. He'd work well in the café and put perspective to the world around it.

So so glad you've take interest. That makes 3 people ^^

Hope no one minds me counting heh...

HarleyQuinn

Talra Di Deliren

Awesome ^^ you can send a character whenever you are ready.

I'll be on later today to do some tweaking and I might start the café thread if those interested are wanting to play soon. Let me know what you all think ^^

PrestaDGTation

Okay.  Mac, I promise I'm not stalking you.  This just looks cute!

I'ma roll this one around in muh noggin'!  Delightful!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Talra Di Deliren

Mac84

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on September 14, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
  Okay.  Mac, I promise I'm not stalking you.  This just looks cute!

I'ma roll this one around in muh noggin'!  Delightful!

No worries, Presta! :D Glad to see you're interested. It would be very interesting to see what you bring to the game.

Talra Di Deliren

I added links for OOC and the café.

Those still interested and have yet to send a character profile, no rush. Just setting up. Can, however, chat it up in the OOC thread if you wish.

HarleyQuinn

I will be working on mine!

So as long as they're not human then that's okay right?

SMR Rein

Name ~ Caliroesis

Age ~ 129

Sexuality ~ Pansexual O/O

Breed ~ Wood Nymph

Power ~ (1) Plant manipulation: ability to control nearby living vegetation, including accelerated growth; (2) plant mimicry: ability to transform into any plant

Position ~ Patron

Personality ~ Quiet, but not withdrawn. She listens and learns and quietly manipulates people and events. She bodes no ill will to anyone, save those who harm plant life, but finds curious ways to entertain herself. The going-ons of "regular" people amuses her, and she will go out of her way to make a person's life trickier. She sometimes provides help or supportive attention to those in need, but she is far removed from the typical array of human (and human-like) emotions. As such, she is not often moved by others' plights. Nonetheless, she is not malevolent, but rather playful and energetic. Her playfulness is most noticeable in her intimate relations with others.

Background ~ The life of a nymph is long and, generally, boring. They tend to stay close to home and do little but mingle with other nymphs - unless someone stumbles into their presence. Caliroesis is somewhat different. She actively leaves her home forest to explore the worlds around her. She is curious about the workings of mortal creatures, and easily entertain by their antics. She tends to stay in the background, manipulating what she can to force reactions from others. She never harms anyone, but sometimes her tricks cause minor injury. She spends most of her time in hiding, but shows herself when she finds someone who suits her fancy - or when she can no longer deny her biological urges. She has seen the Café before, but this is her first time visiting. Her intentions are the same as ever: to amuse herself, and possibly find someone with whom to enjoy a more direct form of entertainment.
Be bold

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 14, 2016, 04:43:46 PM
I will be working on mine!

So as long as they're not human then that's okay right?

No humans, yes ^^ unless you have a very elaborate reason that goes with the world such as our inspector.

Talra Di Deliren

Beautiful wood nymph! The longevity I wouldn't consider a power, more like racial trait, so I see you still have two. (just to let everyone else know you don't have three ^^)

I'm going to add the other threads. Just a reminder that the Hotel is a base thread for separation to occupy a room to yourself and (an)other(s). If just rping alone and character want to hit the sac, the you don't need to separate. Just rp it.

We do have ourselves a host!

SMR Rein

Quote from: Talra Di Deliren on September 15, 2016, 06:39:09 AM
Beautiful wood nymph! The longevity I wouldn't consider a power, more like racial trait, so I see you still have two. (just to let everyone else know you don't have three ^^)

I'm going to add the other threads. Just a reminder that the Hotel is a base thread for separation to occupy a room to yourself and (an)other(s). If just rping alone and character want to hit the sac, the you don't need to separate. Just rp it.

We do have ourselves a host!
Thank you. I'll go ahead and edit the character sheet a bit. I'm looking forward to RPing with this cast!
Be bold

Talra Di Deliren

When I get back from work, I'll be adding Played By to the character sheets so no confusion.

Saku

Cafe de Fae sounds quite interesting to me and I would love to join the ranks of this one! Even though I probably shouldn't take on yet another Rp but I can't resist this one...

Note: The O/O's I listed are mine as a writer's.

Essentially, I'm up for pretty much anything and everything, most of the time it's hard to find something I won't like. No scat, vomit, cannibalism, permanent dismemberment, character death, extreme gore/entrails or foot fetishes. Other than that, I'm good with anything, so that's a simpler way to see my offs. I also like non-con/rape but my characters will say that they don't, even though they do end up liking it in the end. So that's where it gets confusing! Hope this blurb made it clearer.

Also, there doesn't need to be non-con/rape involved, I'm just saying I'm one of the ones who's fine with that concept. I can also eliminate that concept too if people are uncomfortable with it.

Name ~ Akira Hayama

Age ~ 22

Sexuality ~ Bi w/preference for men O/O's

Breed ~ Shapeshifter (can shift into any human or animal form)

Power ~ Teleportation and Creation. Creation is the ability to create any object out of thin air, as long as the user knows what the object looks like and what it's called. Teleportation is self-explanatory.

Position ~ Host

Personality ~ Loves being outside and exercises himself in as many ways as he can think of. He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. But when it actually comes to sex, he gets embarrassed and feels awkward. Adores cats but is afraid of dogs. Oddly enough, dogs love him and cats hate him.

Is afraid of heights, can't stand small enclosed spaces inside. But for some reason is fine with them outside.

Background ~ Akira was actually adopted by the Hayama family, thus why he believes his 'parents' and his 'brother' to be human. It also explains why he is a shapeshifter and they are not. Both parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident. Even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the reports. Ever since then, both brothers have been trying to find out what happened to their parents.

With Toma even becoming a host in a different country.

Now, Akira has not been able to tell his family about who he really is because of the laws. So when he discovered Cafe de Fae, he immediately decided he wanted to be a part of the place and applied to be a host.

Name ~ Toma Hayama

Age ~ 24

Sexuality ~ Gay

Breed ~ Hybrid (half-vampire, half-human)

Power ~ Copycat and Clones. Copycat is the ability to copy/store a power and be able to use the power, he can only store up to 5 abilities at a time. If he wants to copy more, he has to 'delete' one of them to make room for another one. This is a complicated ability: in order to copy a power, Toma has to get

the person to use their power on him to copy it.

And there is another weakness. After he copies the power, he can use it instantly but after using it, Toma passes out for an hour. After using the newly copied power three times like this, he can use it from that point on without passing out. So far he's built up a total of 3 powers, pyrokinesis,

hydrokinesis and telekinesis. Clones are quite self-explanatory. He can make clones of himself but these clones merely look like him and if someone uses their power on them, it does not fulfill the requirement for copying a power.

Clones are used for reconnaissance and distractions.

Position ~ Host (in another country)

Personality ~ Toma cares about family more than anything else. Loyal and will never betray a friend or family member. Keeps promises when he makes them. Toma has a talent for flirting with men and exudes a dominance and charm that makes guys go weak in the knees. Has some experience with sex and his performance in the bedroom does not disappoint. He can become obsessive if something bothers or interests him enough. Has extreme focus. Afraid of sea creatures, which also includes live fish, although he will eat fish

if it doesn't have a head and does not resemble a body. Likes spicy food and hates sweet food.

Background ~ Akira's older brother, who makes a living as a host in another country. Knows how to charm both men and women with his talents. Akira believes Toma is human and thus has kept his true identity a secret from him. But Toma is actually a hybrid, half-human and half-vampire. He doesn't have the abilities true vampires have but is much stronger than a normal human and sunlight does not bother him. Toma is also vulnerable, since he's still half-human and not immortal. He still has the same blue eyes Akira has but they turn crimson when he's hungry and when he feeds. Toma can eat human food to survive but needs to

drink at least eight fluid ounces of blood a day to keep from going nuts.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Talra Di Deliren

Sweet! Two more interested ^^

I like the shapeshifter idea so far, the creation ability reminds me of Daniel X. I'm truly curious of what you come up with for Akira ^^

Saku

Why thank you! By the way, I have a question, when you say O/O's do you mean the writer's O/O's or the character's O/O's? Because my O/O's are different from my character's O/O's...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Mac84

Quote from: Saku on September 16, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
Why thank you! By the way, I have a question, when you say O/O's do you mean the writer's O/O's or the character's O/O's? Because my O/O's are different from my character's O/O's...

I would imagine both. :D

Saku

Gotcha. I added a note above my character sheet(s) then regarding this! XD
I'm back!

Talra Di Deliren

Both will work since there are some fine lines. I'll have your character profile up on the staff list. I don't mind for multiple characters, am interested about Toma ^^

I'm going to work on a wiki page to help organize characters.