The Fallen...

Started by sansa, December 27, 2014, 04:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Once upon a time... A star fell to the earth in an enchanted land... Some knew of the tales of the star, and as for the others? They frankly did not care enough to know the truth. But one person knew the truth of the star... Your character.

The star fell to the ground as some stars do. But when they do, the person who finds the fallen and enslaves her will be given great luck.. Those who discover the good fortune will kill to have her for themselves. Her beauty is captivating. The luck she bestows upon her master is addictive. Wealth, health, and more awaits for the master of the fallen.

As for the star? Stars come from a different world.. They are kind and gentle natured being.. In your world. They sleep through the hours of the sun and awake for their rulers- the Royal Moon Family. The family shall choose who falls... The fallen is chosen by random but is meant to bring good fortune to the people of Earth- for the master that claims her. It is unusual for the fallen.. The fallen wants to behave and fulfill her destiny, but it's all so frightening for the star.. Her destiny is now to be a slave for a person of Earth..

A fire of light shot through the sky and across the galaxy.. A star. So beautiful. A fallen star- so rare... The star crashed into the darkness of the spooky woods with a fall that should have killed anyone traveling at such a speed... Yet unscathed and beautiful as ever... A fallen star was curled up in a crater with long silver blonde hair that fell over her back like a blanket.. Bright blue eyes like the sky on a summer day and a long silver dress styled in an unusual way.. Certainly nothing like the women of earth... Her name was Cora...

As you could guess this is a work in progress and I'm just fleshing out the general idea.
I'm looking for a character to play the master or mistress of Cora.
Sexually? It can be NC or light or even nom sexual. Let's talk over it.

Loosely inspired by Fallenstar.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)