Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ohhh yes. And to fall asleep. And to drive. I guess calm comes in many forms.

Ever listen to a song sooooo much, you later realize you can't handle hearing it ever again?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Not quite ever again, but for several weeks or longer yes.

Have you ever wanted to do something so badly that it physically hurt that you couldn't. (We're not talking eating or using the restroom or anything like that.)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Sybl

yes horseback riding, since my accident I am unable to do so

Have you ever wanted to be something you're not, like a fish living in the sea?

Phoenixrisen

Guilty.

Have you ever been exhausted, but completely unable to sleep?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Anesa

Yes, and I would blame E for that....lol

Have you ever raked your finger over the icing on a cake and then tried to disguise it so no one knew?

TaintedAndDelish

Indeed.

Have you ever tapped the vasoline jar and then tried to cover up the [finger made]indentations?  XD

Anesa

LMAO! 

Not guilty.  :/   ;))

Have you ever greeted someone with a wave and hello, really excited to see them, only to find out.....they weren't the person you thought they were?   LOL!

TaintedAndDelish

LOL.. Yes...

Ever go out with your shirt on backwards or inside out and not realize it until someone else points it out?

Anesa

Not guilty...but I did one time...go to work without a bra...just forgot to put the darn thing on!  Had to make a fast trip back to the house and hoist up those puppies!  ;P

Have you ever sang at karaoke and was a hit??

Mordred

I did.. at a party with nobody I knew.. but.. I was drunk.. and they had Beatles songs.. although I thought I was doing stand-up.. and yeah.. it was good. Although I later couldn't believe what I did.

Ever sing the wrong song in a karaoke?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

LOL... Not guilty.  But many many times, after enough liquor, I've grabbed the mic and thought I was the stuff!!!

Ever been partying at a friends house and got really REALLY wasted.....and then puked somewhere in their house without telling them?   

Mordred

Hmm.. I didn't tell them but I was witnessed.. and they were told... does that count?

Ever break something, in that same situation, and not tell?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Guilty...  It now dawns on me why I started getting fewer and fewer invites to house parties...   :-(

Have you ever stuck your chewed gum somewhere it shouldn't be?  (Under a desk, chair, on a wall....etc)

Mordred

Yeah.. many, many times. And usually felt pleasure at that small bit of anarchy.

Ever find such a 'treasure'.. yet before you realize what it is (ok, this is gross.. sorry), mess with it?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sniggles...

Uh... not guilty...  ;P

Have you ever went inside and used the public restroom of the opposite sex?  (maybe on a dare? because of necessity or..perhaps, just out of curiosity?)

Belle33

Actually yes.  That's all I'll say.

Have you every been caught with your hand in the cookie jar?  (Come on - you know what that means)  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

No, I don't know what that means, Belle...... please explain..  *Winks and grins*

Have you ever worn undergarments normally worn by the opposite sex?

Xunzar

Not guilty.

Have you ever walk outside nude?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Nope... but it's a fun thought ;)

Have you ever noticed someone who was accidentally exposing themselves (dress tucked into their panty hose, zipper down, etc), but just laughed and not bothered to go TELL them??

Xunzar

Not guilty, mostly because it hasn't been an attractive woman. And I have no interest in seeing a guy's naughty bits.

Have you ever gotten so drunk you don't know how you ended up in someone's bed?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Nope... I always knew.  :-)

Have you ever jacked up the salt and/or pepper shakers while sitting at a restaurant/cafe table?

Xunzar

What does that even mean?
A list of kinks

Belle33

Quote from: camille on June 24, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
Nope... I always knew.  :-)

Have you ever jacked up the salt and/or pepper shakers while sitting at a restaurant/cafe table?

Nope. 

Have you ever needed someone to translate country slang?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Harley

*thinks about it for a moment*   No.

Have you ever considered body painting during a steamy lovemaking session?

Anesa

Hmm..no, but could be fun ;)

Have you ever reset someone's "fav" buttons on their car radio?