Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

Granted! The MMO you are waiting for is coming out.....in the year......2050!!

I wish my players would post today!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Melarie

Granted!  Your players post psychedelic, revelatory stories of how they have experienced religious epiphanies and have now decided that rp'ing nearly destroyed them!  They have come to tell you of your evil ways and to implore you to repent!  REPENT CHILD!

I wish the guy from Iron and Wine would come hang out with me.

Aeval

Granted! He has come to hang out with you and brought along ....MANY MANY friends!

Wish I could win the lottery.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mnemaxa

Granted!  You have one the lottery, and your prize is a post from someone who just happened to glance at this thread, as unlikely as it was!

I wish I had a clue.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Tanglefoot

You have your clue. Its an old shoe with dried blood and a "hello kitty" sticker stuck to the bottom. Now you just have to figure out what it is a clue too.

I wish girls I want to date wouldn't freak out about how I already have a girlfriend. (and she is cool with me dating others.)
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Duchess

granted

(is she allowed to date too)

i wish???  ever had the feeling you want so much and still don't know where to start?

Tanglefoot

Of course she is...rock on. I will be expecting results now Thalela

I grant your wish....you want to start with finding bliss.....(I think there is even a Bliss around here :)

Now I wish I never got sick anymore...because being sick sucks.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Ryven

Granted!  You never become sick, instead each microbe which infects you multiplies making you a carrier for various diseases which in turn infect many of those you come in contact with.

I wish I had a pony

Tanglefoot

You have a pony, but I am the one who gave it to you. It has gotten sick and will soon die.

I wish for cure to my new condition.

Ryven

Granted!  A cure is being developed for your new condition, but given the bureaucratic red tape of testing and FDA approval, it will be over a decade before it is put on the market.

I wish I had an undead pony.

Tanglefoot

Granted....that was easy seeing as we had this dead pony lying around. The only problem it needs to feast on baby flesh once a day.

Now let me see, I want a cute submissive who is young but can hold up a conversation.

Melarie

Granted!  But she has a feeding tube in her abdomen, and is suffering from neurofibromatosis.

I wish I had a new wardrobe.

Ryven

Granted!  You have an entirely new wardrobe...of barbie clothing.

I wish my undead pony had wings.

Aeval

Granted! your undead pony has wings and takes off with you on its back but a hunter mistakes the pony for a dragon and shoots it and you and the pony are no longer undead!

I wish I had a magic potion to make whoever I wanted to - to fall in love with me!

― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

Your wish is granted but the potion is in a very fragile bottle that breaks when you hold it. You get all covered in it and are not seen for days. You eventual die of exhaustion from self love.

I wish I could travel back in time

Ryven

Granted!  You can travel back in time.  However, when you do, you never stop going back in time.  You just keep going...

I wish my dead undead pony turned into an actual dragon as we fell out of the sky.

Tanglefoot

Your wish is granted but you also make a nice and tasty treat for your new dragon pet

I wish I could come back from the dawn of time

Aeval

Granted! You come back from the dawn of time as a monkey!

I wish my magic love potion was in an unbreakable bottle and would be used to find my one true love!

― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

Wish granted....your one true love is ....me the monkey.

Now I wish you could speak monkey so we wouldn't argue so much

Mithlomwen

Granted....but now that you speak monkey you understand just how much rambling was actually going on and suddenly wish your wish hadn't been granted....

I wish it was warmer...
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Tanglefoot

Wish granted.....you are warmer but the world has gotten colder right along side with you.

I wish on the other hand for snow

Ryven

Granted!  The world falls into turmoil eventually ending in a world war with lots of nuclear explosions resulting in a nuclear winter and LOTS of snow.

I wish my dragon was actually a fairy dragon and not big enough to eat me.

Tanglefoot

Ok your dragon is a faery dragon. It is to small to eat you, it is also to small to support your wait now. So you fall.

Waiting for the world to end takes to long... I wish for snow right now

Ryven

Granted!  You are hit in the face by a snowball...that was kept in the freezer for a week and saturated with water beforehand.

I wish gravity reversed.

Aeval

Granted! Gravity is reversed and you find yourself falling..falling...fallling...falling with no end!

I wish snow would disappear FOREVER!

― Neil Gaiman