News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rose's Bookcase. (F for M)

Started by Rosehip Wine, July 26, 2013, 07:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosehip Wine

Hello  dears,

Welcome to my bookcase! Here you'll find my various ideas for roleplays.  Please feel free to pm if one catches your eye.  I use AIM, MSN. and Yahoo. These are my preferred methods of rp.  I am willing to discuss working over forums. But to be honest I have a habit of forgetting about them if it's a while between posts. So, I'd ask that if you prefer this method, please be active a few times a week. Also, despite how my stories are written I have no problem tweaking them around a bit. Any ideas and suggestions are more then welcome.

((  I can't stress this enough if you decide to add me to any messenger while I'm offline Please be sure to let me know you're from E otherwise I will automatically decline.  )

Also a note on absences and delays in posting for any method:  Let me know what's going on.  I fully understand that you have other things going on outside of E and I respect that. But please keep me in the loop on about how long you'll be.  I'm more than willing to hold an rp for you as long as I hear something. 

Important Please be sure to let me know you are from E when you Instant Message otherwise you will get automatically ignored and deleted

A  Cup of  Cocoa 

Murder Mystery

The day started out like any other.  You got up, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth and headed to work.  Same as any other normal person. Only today would prove to be different...very different. You work for the local police department as a homicide detective.  As you arrive and take a seat at your desk,  you notice a file has been placed their during your absence. Opening the file, you read the letter contained within.  It's from Chief himself.  He's asked you to take on a very sensitive case. Dispatch had received a very frantic call from a Mrs. Eva Delmora claiming that her husband had been murdered and that she'd found him when she had arrived at his office that evening to check on him.   Delmora... the name sounds familiar to your ears.  It takes only a moment to realize that is the city's current mayor.  Immediately, your mind beings to work coming up with various reasons and possible suspects as you gather your things to check out the crime scene and interview the widowed Delmora.

Hours have passed and your stomach is bitching for you to feed it.  Finally you relent to the nagging growling it insists upon and stop at a little coffee shop a few blocks away from the station settling in a corner booth you speak with the waitress a moment giving her an order for coffee at the moment while you decide on lunch.  The facts of the morning still rolling around in your head.  Mrs. Delmora was understandably distraught over the loss of her husband.  You'd questioned her as completely and politely as you could. Your instincts having all ready told you she had no reason to kill him.  You'd spoken with coworkers and friends about Robert Delmora.  No one had anything really harsh to say about the man.  City opinion on the mayor was 50/50 but that was always the case the elected officials. Your mind continues to go over conversations anything you might have missed or over looked as the waitress brings you coffee.  Placing your order, your gaze moves out the window watching people pass by.  All bundled up against the cold outside when something catches your eye.

A flash of muted gold sticks out among the blacks, blues, and browns and continues to move back and forth as if the person is pacing.  It take a moment for the crowd to clear, but you see a girl is indeed pacing back and forth. Appearing to be waiting for someone and very annoyed at being out in such weather without even a coat.  You can tell from here the girl is small.  "She'll either freeze or get blown away by a gust of wind" you think to yourself before an act of kindness might cheer the girl and at the very least keep her from freezing while she waits.  Asking the waitress for a small cup of cocoa you  slip out the door and make your way over.  What happens next throws your routine day on it's head.

Soria   

Paranormal Romance

Gabe has been alone for centuries waiting for his lover to return to him, but his faith in her reincarnation is slipping.  His loneliness getting to be too much even for an immortal like himself. In the centuries since his lover's death, Gabe has thrown himself into various pursuits. From business to exploration  to humanities.  All in an effort to bid his time til her return.  One day, Gabe meets two companions for a drink and to catch up. (what you think is was gonna be down in a crypt somewhere brooding?) The conversation eventually turns to Selene both of his friends commending him for his faithfulness to her before posing a question that Gabe had never even considered.  What if she's returned in a different body?  This idea comes as quite a shock to him..he'd never considered her returning in anything but her previous form.  This simple idea gives Gabe a new purpose and way to find his beloved.

The two companions invite Gabe out the following night in celebration for his renewed hunt  (At least that's what they've hold him..they just want to get him out of the house)  A new club called Morlow's Lair.  Said to be the most unique and eclectic place in the city. Gabe agrees and arrives promptly the next night.  The line around the building a good sign as he, David, and Tiffany slip in past the bouncer and into the club. A heavy dance beat pounding through them as they take a seat at one of the tables ordering drinks and settling in. As the three talk among themselves, there's whispers going through the crowd of  Morlow's infamous surprises  being part of the reason the club is so popular.  The whisper going around is he's gotten the Dark Lady to return. The name of such a woman instantly perks Gabe's hearing up.  The mention of the name causing Tiffany to look around excitedly as the the music changed, the lights dimmed and the dance floor near them cleared.

The Pirate and The Prince 

This one is a twist on the "classic" romance novel...at least that's my hope.

You're a prince of a very wealthy but small nation.  You've spent your days learning things every prince should know. Battle tactics, Politics, Writing, Reading,  even....the art of seduction has been deemed important in your studies.  As part of your education, your father as sent you to the Orient in order to learn one final skill...perhaps the most important....calm.  Something a ruler needs to be no matter the situation so they make the best choices possible for themselves and their kingdom.  While on this final leg of your journey you receive word from home.

In the letter, your father is warns you to get away as quickly as you can. That unrest and doubt has seeped into the court back home. He also writes of a plot being whispered to get rid of you both and start anew.   Your father is not a man to back down lightly...nor is he one to send a letter of warning without there being great need to do so.

You do as he asks traveling three days to the nearest port city hoping to find passage on one of the ships.  Little do you know what an adventure you're in for.

Angel Lullaby 

Lucifer, the fallen angel cast out from Heaven for being power hungry, greedy, manipulative. For wanting to become greater than God himself...we all know this story in some form or another. But...what if what we know to be true was a lie and nothing in the place of peace and clouds was as it seemed?
   Are you willing to explore with me and uncover why Lucifer was really banished?

Roses & Gunpowder 

Your character and mine were formally engaged. They'd been together for several years prior to you joining the military. Such a choice caused fights but in the end I supported you. Everything was going fine until about 2 years in when you get a crackly phoneecall from me telling you I can't handle the stress anymore of knowing if you're coming home under your own power or in a box. Two years have passed since then besides sending a box of your things there's be no other contact. Now your contract is up and you're back home. Visiting friends and family planning what you want to do now that you're out.

Hades' New Bride 

Persephone goes to visit her mother has she has always done. Only this time something goes terribly wrong.

When the end of summer comes Hades finds her thinking she is simply sleeping he kneels to wake his sleeping wife but gets no response. He tries several more times but still nothing. As it dawns on him his mind snaps having lost the one thing that kept him steady. He nearly destroying all that Zeus had created.

In order to stop his destruction and save him from Zeus' wrath, Hecate and Eros put him into a deep slumber allowing his mind to create a world where He and Persephone were still together placing him safely within one of his temples to rest.  Hecate taking over the underworld while he sleeps.

Thousands of years pass as Hades sleeps undisturbed until a tickle of awakens him from his long slumber. Waking to find Persephone missing, he attacks the first person he sees accusing them of stealing her away. He attempts to destroy the woman, who happens to fall victim to his outrage,and send her to the underworld.

Opening a pit of vipers, he tosses her fighting and kicking form down it with ease. Thinking his troubles are now done and revenge has been served he turns his back until a thud is heard behind him. The girl sits before him stunned unharmed. This cause him to try three more times. Spikes, stones, drowning by the souls of the underworld all of which promptly spit the girl out.

Each rejection confusing and yet intriguing him more. Never before had the tortures within his domain disobeyed him before.

As a final test he throws the struggling girl into a direct route to his domain. A tunnel of fire which turns anyone into ash upon contact.. As he watches this..her body lands on the floor of his palace. Her body limp from the impact but still breathing and very much alive.

Champions of the Gods

A fantasy, action, romance I have rolling around in my head.  The basic set up is this, a bit classic and cliche I'll admit, a great darkness has descended on the kingdom of BaMoora. Though the capital city is safe for now. The villages and town outside of it have been ravage by the plague like darkness.  The Gods: Grayx, Miri, Ore, and Lani having foreseen this held council and decided to each choose a champion to ordain  with their powers in order to defeat this darkness.  Miri and Ore's were the first to awaken and attempt to defeat the plague... their bodies now pinned outside the city gates frozen in horrid unable to be taken down or to even decompose and return to the earth.  That had been nearly 6 months ago.  The people had mourned and now waited anxiously for Mani and Grayx to reveal their champions.

I'm thinking something that's a blend of The Last Airbender and Lord of the Rings.  Feel free to pm or im me if interested.

Seduction at it's Finest
I absolutely love seducing and being seduced:  Seduce my mind and my body will follow. Find my soul and I'm yours forever. I'm curious can you capture my soul as well as my imagination? Do you accept the challenge.

Unbound Goddess
Zahara is the Goddess of Dance. The mysterious lady in Red that throughout history has captivated the imagination of many a mortal man. A lucky few have known her presences only to recall it as a dream. Despite the story of heated encounters with the mysterious goddess.  Zahara has never been with another mortal or otherwise.  She's in no way clueless about sex having used her partner's fantasies to fulfill both desires with no harm to herself.  But what's a goddess to do when taken out of her element by an unforeseen occurrence.  Making her as much as slave to her own desires as any mortal.

Boxers and Books

This is a D/s style rp. Luke is a boxing hopeful with a dominate streak and a love for big beautiful women.Amanda is such a person, who happens to catch his eye one day while training...to be more to the point. Her ass catches his attention.  He thinks that she will simply bend to his will, as others have done, but this proves to not be the case.  If you're up for a challenge let me know!

Scot & Belle
Just an idea that's popped in my head dealing with cultural differences.
What happens when a Scotsman and a southern Belle cross paths? Aside from a sexy accent overdose for anyone that's is earshot. I'm curious to see what happens!

Note: If none of these catch your eye but you're still interested in rping with me feel free to toss me an idea! I'm more then happy to come up with something from scratch!

Check back soon.

Rose
*Hugs  Cookies  Bubbles and Sheer freaking Awesomeness*

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Pirate and the Prince is up for grabs.

Rosehip Wine

Updated with note on Absences and Delays

Rosehip Wine

Soria is Open!

Rosehip Wine

Angel Lullaby, The Pirate & the Prince, Roses&Gunpowder, & Hades' New Bride are all open for grabs. PM or IM please if interested.

Remember to let me know you're from E if you IM!!!!  Otherwise it's auto decline and ignore!

Rose

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Pirate and Prince has been taken.

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Angel Lullaby is open to players!

Rosehip Wine

Bump and cleaned and updated list.

Newest Addition:  Seduction at it's Finest.

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Cleaned up. Will be adding new ideas soon.

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine

Rosehip Wine