Looking for a third for a hotwife story.

Started by Blinkin, August 24, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wanting to be a sheep, it will make no difference at all to my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Howdy do all:

s6xs6x and I have started a story thread for a hotwife adventure. We are looking for someone to pick up the role(s) of the lover(s) that the somewhat happily married couple will interact with.

The story thread can be found here. S6xs6x is playing the husband and I am playing the wife. The story has progressed to the first encounter, but we propose to step back a few post to let a potential partner have his or her input on the character and set things up in a way that he finds enjoyable.

If you're interested, or just want to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact either or both of us.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.