Heroes to save Hyrule wanted!

Started by BK Geno, July 06, 2009, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

What if... - Hyrule was lost to the forces of darkness, Ganondorf had won. Link was pulling back, and most of the villagers assumed him defeated if not out right dead, and most of the Royal males of the Zoras and Hylians were dead, slaughtered by the forces of Ganondorf. The Royal females of the Gerudo, Zoras, Hylians, and other races were missing, either already captured by Ganon's forces or in hiding. Even the Great Goddesses were missing, having lost their divinity at Ganon's rise and now desperately hide among the mortals. But fate had one last card to play, and another hero, not a local of light and courage, but a foreigner of shadows and stealth, stepped forward up to save the land. Can this wanderer from another land save the world of Hyrule, or will his own past and enemies ally with Ganon, and try to bring him down?

WANTED: Up to three more players. Maybe more, if the applicants impress me.

At least one player for the evil side, and preferably one person playing at least one female, for romantic side plots. (This is Elliquiy, damnit, we need sex in here SOMEWHERE :P)

Requirements:
1) Able to post more than one line responses, consistently, with good grammar, punctuation, and no 1337 speak.

2) Posting AT LEAST once every other day. If you are going to be longer than that, let the other know ahead of time so we can work around your absence. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the game after the second offense, or the first offense longer than a week, which happens first. The only exception is if you are hospitalized, or DEAD. Mostly because I don't want to be the reason your ghost is lurking in the halls of E, demanding its spot in our game back. :P

Positions Taken:
Good Guys:
Anti-hero/dark wanderer - BK Geno (also game referee, though this will be a freeform game mostly)
Random heroic wanderer guy/dude - GabrielM
Link, Hero of Time - Bradten
The Goddess Din - Doomsday Jesus
The Goddess Naryu - Kanyra
Saria - Milanthe

Bad Guys:
Ganondork... err, sorry, Ganondorf - Idej (Will also be running most of his minions around, though game ref will make sure he isn't god moding)

ON HOLD DUE TO WRITER'S BLOCK - Risa

Positions open:

Princess Zelda
Princess Midna
Princess Ruto
Nabooru
Queen Rutela (Ruto's Mother)

*Please note the goddess don't have most of their powers at the beginning of the game*
The Goddess Farore

Any of the evil characters from the series are still open unless noted above, I don't know most of their names.

Other characters ideas will be considered.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Idej

I know it may sound lame, but seeing that Link went to Earth in Soul Calibur II, would it be interesting to have someone from Earth go to Hyrule?

BK Geno

Welllllll.... they would be going from a magicless world to one with magic, as well as one where humans are dominant to one where they are merely a piece of the food chain. They would not last as long as most natives would.

Lets try and keep it to natives of the world if possible.

Idej

kk, well I might take on the role of good ole Ganondorf

BK Geno

Still looking for someone to play a princess or goddess, or even more than one, and then we can start. I know there are more heroes out there. We still have The Hero of Time, Link, awaiting his player as well.

Doomsday

Since this game is wanting females, I could play any of your princesses.

Milanthe

Haven't really played any LoZ games due to lack of funds/gaming systems, however, the plots were somewhat interesting...  With a brush up on Wiki and then forgiveness for any screw ups on my part, I think I might be able to play a princess or two.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

BK Geno

Okay, then we will let you decide who gets to play whom, and if either of you wants to change to a different character, just let me know.

With five players now, I am going to try and set up the game before the 15. It will be freeform, with only common sense as the rule system, and the ref to keep people from god moding. Now, the only question is... which forum will it go in?

Milanthe

One of the group forums, mainly depending on what kind of sex will be involved. 

One question, any suggestion on which LoZ game plot/theology I should pay attention to?  I think I saw 'The Hero of Time', so perhaps I should pay more attention to the newer games?

BK Geno

Quote from: Milanthe on July 11, 2009, 11:53:40 PM
One of the group forums, mainly depending on what kind of sex will be involved. 
Naturally, hence my question as to what everyone else prefers. I am good with anything, but then again, I am kinky that way. :P

Quote from: Milanthe on July 11, 2009, 11:53:40 PM
One question, any suggestion on which LoZ game plot/theology I should pay attention to?  I think I saw 'The Hero of Time', so perhaps I should pay more attention to the newer games?

We will be borrowing from both 'Ocarina of Time' and 'Twilight Princess' for a majority of the information, but there will probably be bits and pieces from everything.

Milanthe

Well, personally, I don't care either at the moment.  Just no obcene amounts of blood and nothing in the toilet and I'm usually ok.  And OoT and TP, thanks, that'll cut my research time down for brush ups.

BK Geno

Alright, so genre is either Light, Bondage, or Non-consensual.

Waiting on Idej, GabrielM, and Doomsday Jesus to toss in their votes, and then I will start the initial post(s).

GabrielM

I am pretty much down with anywhere I guess. I can work around most any situations.

Doomsday

I can go with either Zelda or Link... Not too familiar with any of the others besides Nabooru. Never played TP, but I was a huge OoT junkie back in the day, so I can manage. Someone want to flip a coin for me?

Idej

The King of Evil doesn't care as long as he can perform his evil acts.

BK Geno

Alright, since no one cares, this game will be in the Group, non-consensual forum. I will get the game up ASAP, probably tomorrow night at the earliest.

But if anyone else wants to join, let me know, and I will attempt to work you into the game.

Risa

FINALLY a Zelda roleplay! Count me in! I just wonder who I want to play...I suppose Princess Ruto...Or Zelda...^^;

BK Geno

Or you could play both, Risa, if you are feeling ambitious...

Just let me know when your mind is made up, and I will add you to the list.

Doomsday Jesus, Milanthe, still waiting on your decision as to what characters you want.

Risa

I believe I shall play Princess Zelda. But if you need more women, I can play both if you need me to.

BK Geno

Alright, that will be fine.

Bad news, going to have a thread in the NC exotic small groups forum, so be sure to bookmark it when I  post it. I will post the link here and PM all the players with the link once it up.

Doomsday

Guess I'll be the snot-nosed Kokiri boy then :D

Insight

If you'd only like to play one character, I'd be happy to be Link, just to get involved in the game. Sounds fun.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

BK Geno

Okay, Just waiting on Milathe, but with this many players, if we want everyone to have their own 'damsel in distress', we are going to need some people to play females.

The only reason 'bad things' (or good, depending on your point of view :P) will happen to female PCs is if they do something stupid, like wander off on their own to do something. Strength and safety in numbers and all that stuff.

Doomsday

Hmm... I guess I could play a goddess, if brad's taking Link. I can't play any of the other princesses because 1.) I really don't want to play a Zora, and 2.) I'm not familiar with Midna, vaguely familiar with Nabooru.

Milanthe

I suppose I'd really like to play Saria if that's alright with everyone.  I know she's not listed, but after looking at them, I'm not really interested in the other females.  Though I haven't looked at the Goddesses yet.