Getting a raise [NC] (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, October 28, 2012, 10:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

At this small family run business, everyone knows who takes all the decisions. The office has around 30 employees, and while it's owned by a couple, they are far too busy running all their other ventures to be on site. Instead, their daughter, Jessica, 24 years old, is the one who runs everything. She is a very hands on type, and nothing escapes her. She's also referred to by the employees as 'the bitch', because everything for her is about profits. The employees are expected to do their jobs, selling crappy insurance contracts to people all day, and never complain. The worse thing they can do is ask for a raise.

However, one particular employee suspects that behind Jessica' cold, dominant exterior, she hides a kinky interior that begs to be taken. So one day, he decides to go in her office and ask for a raise. As expected, the girl is furious and berate him. But instead of submitting to her, he takes her, right on the desk, and starts abusing her. She tries to resist, calling him names and spitting at him, but soon her true personality gets revealed as she starts enjoying being abused like that by an employee on her own desk.

For this I will play Jessica and I need someone to play the male employee who will take her and roughly abuse her. You will need to be bold and rough in order to break her down, and satisfy her enough to get your raise.

----

aloner

Hi,

I am interested in your NC submissive RP. I am too looking for a bold and rugged type character capable to break another hard and rugged type character.
PM me if you are interested.

aloner
Say hello to my lighter side :)