Vexy's twists (NON-CON, Extreme needed)

Started by VexaVenom, July 19, 2012, 12:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VexaVenom

Plots! All the Plots!
Demons! Vampires! Orcs! You name it I love it and love getting my characters captured by it. Twisted by it, turned into it. This doesn't mean I shy away from good old fashioned human on human. I am always up for creating something, whether it be a small scene or an entire world! If you have an idea you think may be a bit too dark, a bit too harsh, let me know and I'll help you put that dream to text.  If you prefer here, IM, or email, I'm up for it and welcome it. All I ask...No lovey romances, no vanilla, no pink, and if you are planning to kill my character please give me a heads up!

Basic mentalities :
VeVe, a sweet, bouncy 17-year-old, always happy and willing to give everything. Easily the most, willing of my character types, easy to manipulate and twist, convince her that she is being made into the best little toy she can be, that it's all she is good for, and she'll adore you for all time.

Vexa is rough around the edges, blood-thirsty, vibrant and cruel, most see her as the alpha female, in reality she craves pain, needs to submit, but has never met anyone capable of besting her, it would be a constant fight as she is always ready to tear someone's throat out rather than bow down.(very extreme)

A'Valla, loyal, honest, willing to fight for a cause that will likely end up with her death or worse. The type to make a deal if it means her and her's are taken care of, no matter the personal cost. Naturally flirty and while headstrong she has an edge for fun and dangerous when no one is looking.

Adella, the barely free ex-con, finally proven innocent with nowhere to go and no way of getting her head above water. Generally loves oral and prefers to keep it that way, she managed to keep her virginity and holds onto it in the hopes of one day getting the fairy tale even though she doesn't yet realize her fairy tale includes complete and utter dominance from her capture. She is my allowance of a love story with heavy bondage and containment twists. If you let her go she will run even though her body craves to stay.

I am happy to say I am back and hoping to start again.

more will be added as time goes by, but generally speaking, anything focusing on non-con, rape, forced slavery or anything on my O/O's is up for grabs, let me know.

I love fantasy worlds or medieval eras, but I am not adverse to playing a bit in the modern realm or even futuristic if the characters fit and it is an engaging and lively story I will love it no matter what else comes.

and to repeat this once more! while I am in love with Anthros and demons and all the many beautiful and terrifying and ADORABLE creatures of imagination, I am not opposed to playing a human or near human, however if I do play such I ask that the partner keeps in mind that when I play a human I play them realistically, in other words, my character's reaction and time wounded or otherwise will be remembered and given it's due for the time period in which an everyday human would feel them....

ONS:

Pain: the more the better, just ask before permanently killing, please.
Force/non-consensual: There is nothing that turns that switch on faster or keeps it on longer than being forced.My preference for most situations is non-con. Though of course there are exceptions.
Other Races/species: bring them all on, anything from Furry to Aliens to monsters from the abyss, I love them all
Master/slave, Master/pet: so long as I am not the dominate, then yes, please!
Tentacles: mmm yes.
Futa: yes, though I still can't wrap my head around being the said Futa, I love situations with them whether they play male or female strengths.
Incest:yes! Though not Mother/son ever. Allow me to elaborate...I am a Little at heart, always will be, which means: No I will not be the older sister(perfectly happy being the younger sister), the mama, the aunt, the grandmother, the older cousin, etc.!
Cum in excess: YES PLEASE!
Cocks: I love them all! barbed, ribbed, spined, mind of their own, multi, giant, small, deformed, grotesque, and everything in between!
Humiliation: Nothing quite like being brought low and made to feel shame and degradation.
Watersports: love to.
Branding, Scarring, Marking: YES Thank You
Collaring or any way of proof of Ownership: Definitely!
Fighting: Yes, I want to go toe to toe, to truly try for freedom, and I also love the chase!
Virginity: love to play the virgin and loose that, also someone that has abstained for so long it's just as painful

OFFS:
Pink: Yes, the color...Do NOT put me in pink outfits or rooms, etc. (Pink body parts can't be helped, we are made the way we are and that is the ONLY time pink is sexy and not terrifying.
Emo Blackmail: If the other guy/girl/etc suddenly goes emo on me I flip, and generally find a way to walk away from the situation and, if not fixed, the rp!!!Don't do it!
Being Dominate: I don't do it, I end up exceedingly lost and uncomfortable, It just doesn't work for me and I end up with writer's block from hell. Really not fun.
Scat: umm...no...just no.
Romance: nope, I refuse to take the chance of OOC attachment, so, NO.

~silently wonders if she is indeed a bit odd.....shrugs lightly before hunting yet again for the horde of pies she was promised.~

more will be added as time goes by, but generally speaking, anything focusing on non-con, rape, forced slavery or anything on my O/O's is up for grabs, let me know.
Forced to dance within Their shadows, taste the kiss of sin. I'll writhe beneath Their gaze, now let the games begin!

Retro Heretic

I think I would fit well within the scopes of your RPs, you should take a look at my writing style and some of my past RPs, more specifically take a look at the Centurions Captive. It hasn't gotten quite to the level of force and extreme that I am looking for yet, but I think you will appreciate it.

The only problem is that you are new and I don't know your posting style or length, do you think you could show me an RP post of yours that you like from another site?

Thanks.

If we are compatible you won't regret this. I have the desires to fill your needs.
When judgment day comes you nonbelievers will be punished. Have you been touched by His Noodley appendage? O Heretic ignorant fool, repent now before the rapture or spend eternity in red hot spaghetti sauce."Thou shalt not forget the parmesan"(Parmesan 21:6) "Once true believers partake through their mouths of the pasta of life, the pasta should be recycled through the other end to offer to the nonbelievers"(Ramen 23:8)
Remember, His son, the Great Tortellini, boiled for your sins. RAmen

If you have any RP that you would like to do with me, please feel free to send me a message with any kind of offer. I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my writing. Let's do something together, yah?

VexaVenom

Ah, that is one of my morning reads ha-ha, I love the story thus far.
I have never truly done more than four paragraphs per post, so I am unsure I would be able to place as much into a story as I have seen in your own, though I am not above giving it my best try. I would hate to start something only to let you down, though if you are willing to give it a shot I would be more than willing to as well. If not, no hard feelings.

as for a sample the closest I have is this:

Did he see it in my eyes when I asked? It is most likely, the Popori holds more wisdom than I think most give him credit for. I am not used to asking for anything, but now, now I have no choice. Find a reason to remain or die, I tried drinking away the feeling of doom and heartbreak, it only made me think more. I tried throwing myself at the argons in hope I either found some purpose or ended what seemed so very pointless, it didn't work, one look at Vaucent, Khaya and even my beloved friend Silver Tongue, the one that now held truth at the Prince's side, a death dealer and spy for the Prince, ended it before it began, he may very well become my death, but I can not leave him like that, we have stood too long at each other's side. That is what hurts the worst. Should the Prince call for truth about how I feel and find the truth of what I see, there is little hope for more than a quick death, and there lies my greatest fear, not of death but of death at the hands of one that is nearer to my soul than any love, many think we are mates, though we are not we are something, every move we make in battle is testament to how well we are synced. Should he ever call for a battle to claim me, there is no doubt he would win and though I fear becoming mates may well kill some part of each of us, for we are not the kind to be tied to one, there is no doubt that it would happen. If this happens, would I live long enough to bare our offspring, or would we perish beneath the wieght of words trusted. Thus my thoughts twisted and rang, echoing within my skull and my soul as bloodlust twisted within my body, Bertha had sang without delay until the Popori guiding me somehow pulled me away from the maelstrom of thought and deed and blood, but I am getting ahead of myself, and to write this out properly, I must start from the beginning of the event.

It started with my asking, I asked the Centurion for battle, and with an odd look from his twitching snout he, within moments, had us mounted on dragons and headed to battle a foe I had not expected.

Was it intentional the foe he set us out to face, I do not know, though were he not there I would have died that first incounter, for never have I been more in shock. I stared into the eyes of my people, twisted by some evil that I could not name and I froze. Was this what others saw in me? was I this twisted creature...then the attack landed, I was no where near prepared, Bertha could not sing without my swing, and then the Centurion came in, I don't know what happened but one moment I was nigh dead by my own kin, the next I was in a rage, and as the pain sharpened my body, a purr of pure pleasure tearing through my throat I realized I was not this creature. The beautiful dance of pain through my body pushing me forward, Bertha singing without fetters as those that I should have called kin fell at our feet like rain. I would like to say I prayed for each as they fell, but I did not, they died with what little honor remained to them, fighting. And We were their death knell, I will never doubt the Centurion Rauku's talent, nor will I again doubt my own, for in that field of blood and song I carried the true weight of the federation, and the peace I had sworn to protect and recreate but the removal of those that threatened it. How long we fought, how many times the mystic's magic kept me from death as the fields ran red with the blood of those that attacked us, is beyond me. I don't know how he got me to stop, when the bloodlust soars even Silver Tongue lets me go until I collapse, such is how I am. Though many call me untrained and a child, I dare say in battle that child is savage and without ties, that child has ravaged fields of foes without qualms. Yet something pulled me from my rage, no....someone with a heart more pure than the greatest priestess.

I found myself being mended and bandages by caring paws, staring at waterfalls that took my breath away. It was a paradise among the blighted, a beautiful promise of the future we could create, and it was sacred to the Popori at my side. I will never be able to thank him for sharing this dream of heaven with me, but I gave the only thing I could, the promise to show him my own, only Silver Tongue knows where I find my peace, but the Centurion more than earned the knowledge of it's beauty. I shall have to take him soon, let him see the beauty in the darkened places as he has shown me the beauty in the light.

Between the great pauses of meditation and the soft sighs of peace we found at the waterfalls, we spoke, of simple things that burdened the soul, I do not know him as I have come to know Little Mother, I could not speak on my sorrows, but I asked of those I loved, Khaya, my dear sweet Little Sister, so strong for all to see, but there was a frailty there that had me wishing to protect and hide her from the horrors I saw. He saw the same I think, and it soothed my soul the care he took with her. Little Mother had claimed I did not trust, but I think she did not see that I did, I trusted her to take in my words and not twist them away to harm me or others, and at that waterfall, I began to trust the Centurion beside me, mayhaps not with the thoughts and feelings of my wounded soul, but with those I loved and with my own life, for he had shown a care to keep it intact. When we left it was almost with regret, for now we would return to the horrors we faced every day, leaving the promise of that gentle place, surrounded by blight, as only a sacred place can be.
Though I had asked for battle to find myself, find a reason to continue, it was after the bloodshed that I found it. If I could learn to trust the popori, and find myself still worrying about those I had come to love, if the memory of Little Mother and her words could stir in me the need to protect these people I had somehow become a part of, even if only on the fringes. then I could not throw away the life I had, and so Here I sit, surrounded by hay and the smell of stalls, a cruelly safe memory from my slavery and write this journal, with one sad truth in my mind and heart, though I think him vain, frilly and more like the slaveowner that ruined any chance I had at becoming what he calls a true aman, I would die to protect him, if only for the hope that somehow he will find within himself to save those I love. Even though I know in my deepest heart, he will bring us all to death, as his twisted sense of purpose guides him to folly, I find myself understanding Little Mother's niave hope that he will grow into what we need, I find myself fighting not to fall into the same trap, for if I do, how will I combat it when it happens, no, I will protect those I love however I can, by remaining strong against the horror he could bring if his folly leads us to the dream too soon. But I will die to keep him alive, to give him the chance to prove me wrong, dear gods grant me the prayer that I am wrong. Please.
Forced to dance within Their shadows, taste the kiss of sin. I'll writhe beneath Their gaze, now let the games begin!

Drenlai

Vexa, it's goo to finally have you here!

VexaVenom

and yes the post is a journal entry so not present tense, apologies.

VexaVenom

hello! *squeals and pounces* how are ya?!

Drenlai

It is good that you're finally here Vexa *Pets* I sent you a pm.

Retro Heretic

Oh good lord, I didn't realize you had replied to this, my notifications were all jacked up >.<. And really? You read that? Thanks!

And yes, we should work something out....send me a PM with a bit more detail on that story idea, I don't mind going down to a few fewer paragraphs if need be. Please get back with me.
When judgment day comes you nonbelievers will be punished. Have you been touched by His Noodley appendage? O Heretic ignorant fool, repent now before the rapture or spend eternity in red hot spaghetti sauce."Thou shalt not forget the parmesan"(Parmesan 21:6) "Once true believers partake through their mouths of the pasta of life, the pasta should be recycled through the other end to offer to the nonbelievers"(Ramen 23:8)

If you have any RP that you would like to do with me, please feel free to send me a message with any kind of offer. I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my writing. Let's do something together, yah?

Retro Heretic

Also, if you will have me. I want VeVe, she will be mine. *smirks and rubs hands together evilly*

VexaVenom

After too much time and way too many ups and downs I have returned to this most welcoming place with a smile.

VexaVenom

Updated a bit and added a few pointers to stop the confusion that seems to crop up later...

Cataclysmic Archangel

You sound like a lot of fun, and right up my alley.  Feel free to give a peek and send me a message if interested.

VexaVenom

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Batman4560

If your still looking for a role play, send me a pm.

VexaVenom

Back, Life, love and all the weird of life has granted me the stability to once more log in and poke about for Roleplay!

VexaVenom

updated and fixed up a tad, pics are just references of those I've used in the past for the archetypes.

VexaVenom

Leaving E for personal reasons, thank you for everything to those willing to RP or just chat with me over the past few years. I'll try to return when things have settled.
For those partners that wish to finish our stories, message me, we can try to figure something out.