Looking for RP with Good Storyline - Fairly New to this

Started by Sway, October 11, 2009, 11:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sway

I left Elliquiy for a while on a temporary hiatus because of some roleplays that really didn't intrigue me or were kind of bad experiences, but I'm trying to get back in the saddle, so to speak.

I don't have a whole lot of ideas... still kind of new to everything... but I'm looking for a roleplay with a storyline to it, so as long as it has that, I'm pretty much open to anything.

Post here or PM me your ideas.

Wolfy

*Winks to Fellow Wolf* Tell me some of your ideas, if you have any..:D

zemo8801

I will offer my help and how about like a game of students that have feeling for each other but your person is a popular person and my person would be like some of like not being i the school crowd and she has feeling with me since she is a cheerleader she is afraid of someone findin out that she is dating a nerd but he does not dress like one.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Sway

I really don't have any ideas at the moment... Like I said, not a whole lot of experience with this and what experience I have had hasn't been the best.

As for the cheerleader thing... I'm not really fond of cheerleaders... I was the Outcast that seemed to have a lot of true friends, rather than trying to fit in with the popular crowd. At my school, CHeerleaders didn't have the best of reputations...

zemo8801

oh will it was just an idea and neither did i really fit in with school matters and i can understand that how would like a goth work for you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Wolfy

Sway

Haha, Goth works!

I've never done Anthro... but I'm willing to try anything once.

Wolfy

Find out what Anthro means if you don't know..lawl..

I was wondering if we could do something like Vet x Patient (Human Doctor x Anthro Patient) xD

zemo8801

OK i will come up with something for us to do and that sounds like a fun thing to do goth is fine with me.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Decrepitdan

Please look over my game suggestions and let me know if youd like to play any! :)