News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Permanently have 1 new message

Started by PennySludt, September 23, 2017, 01:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

I've had '1 new message' permanently for forever now. I usually just ignore it but it is kind of annoying....Is it possible to fix this, or should I just wait until the changeover?
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Nadir

Message Veks, he can clear the ghost out of your inbox for you~

persephone325

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 03:45:51 PM
Message Veks, he can clear the ghost out of your inbox for you~

The dreaded haunted inbox!!! *insert ghost emoji*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nadir

persephone325

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 04:00:11 PM
it's just so excited for halloween!

XD I didn't even think about that! lol Good point. :P
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

PennySludt

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 04:00:11 PM
it's just so excited for halloween!

HAHAHA! yeah I guess!

I had messaged him the first time and it cleared up for a day but it took so long I feel bad about bugging him again.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Nadir

He's the only one who can fix it, but it shouldn't even be an issue when the update rolls in~

persephone325

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 04:13:48 PM
He's the only one who can fix it, but it shouldn't even be an issue when the update rolls in~

Other G levels can't fix it? Or is it some sort of coding thing that only Veks knows?
I don't know.

Nadir

Quote from: persephone325 on September 23, 2017, 04:17:27 PM
Other G levels can't fix it? Or is it some sort of coding thing that only Veks knows?

That's right, other Gs can't fix it, it's a coding thing Veks does to fix it

persephone325

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 04:18:48 PM
That's right, other Gs can't fix it, it's a coding thing Veks does to fix it

Ooh. I was actually guessing at the reasoning. lol Lucky guess!
I don't know.

PennySludt

Quote from: Nadir on September 23, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. Okay, I'll just leave it then. It's not that big a deal :P Thanks!

Vekseid

Quote from: persephone325 on September 23, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

It's a database thing. Except in Penny's case it is getting cached somehow. Either that or we had a really bad string of luck.

Best hope is that it's 'better' in Elkarte. Fix it there and maybe it will go away.

persephone325

Quote from: Vekseid on September 23, 2017, 07:31:35 PM
It's a database thing. Except in Penny's case it is getting cached somehow. Either that or we had a really bad string of luck.

Best hope is that it's 'better' in Elkarte. Fix it there and maybe it will go away.

Yay! Elkarte move!! ^^
I don't know.