Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

*staggers in sleepily, searching for her morning coffee* Anyone still around?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Night Stalker

*nods a greeting to Lucinda and serves a fresh hot coffee to her*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Mm Thankyou! *taking a sip before sliding into the booth next to you and falling half asleep on your shoulder* Don't mind me :-) How are things on the other side of the world? X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on February 24, 2010, 12:01:55 AM
Mm Thankyou! *taking a sip before sliding into the booth next to you and falling half asleep on your shoulder* Don't mind me :-) How are things on the other side of the world? X

Welcome anytime *smiles as you fall asleep on my shoulder* "Rough night huh?"

Things are going well here for me thanks.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Not so rough, its just early. Nudge me if you want me to move. Or if i drool :-) *snuggles her slight form against him* So what are you up to? Must be afternoon for you?

Night Stalker

*grins a little and snuggles you closer*.  Relaxing here before a night of visiting friends, then home to have a bath and sleep.  Your plans for the day besides work or study?
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

No work. Yay! My plans will no doubt involve a text book later, but for now Snuggling in bed with a bath in the dim and distant future appears to be the limit of my organisation. Will see how the weather is doing, we had snow yesterday. Not pleasant to be out in.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on February 24, 2010, 12:27:11 AM
No work. Yay! My plans will no doubt involve a text book later, but for now Snuggling in bed with a bath in the dim and distant future appears to be the limit of my organisation. Will see how the weather is doing, we had snow yesterday. Not pleasant to be out in.

*smiles* always good to get a day off work.  Hope that text book along with the bath are enjoyable for both mind and body.  Not good on the snow and would send some warmth if I could.

*leaves his virtual body in the cafe*
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

*cuddles happily against the virtual shell, falling asleep in his lap*

Lyell

* walks in, slapping snow off a heavy coat* it's not supposed to snow in Texas, damnit!
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Shade

it's ridiculous how the US is getting snow everywhere

Lucinda

And of course the uk has to follow along.

Lyell

Doesn't the UK usually follow along with what the US does anyways?
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Lucinda

Lyell

Please don't take your terrorists to public court. >.<

Lucinda

We'll have to watch that. Don't worry, after a half century or so you'll get bored running the world just like we did. ;-)

Shade

i wonder who the torch will get passed to next?

Lucinda

I vote for the mighty nation of... Micronesia

Lyell

Lucinda

See, so powerful they have made sure you aren't aware of their existance. They are out there though. Oh yes.

Lyell

Sounds like a bunch of people with small joints.

Lucinda

*giggles* Its a real place. Look it up :-)

Shade

i figured it was, i'd just never really heard of it before.

Night Stalker

*Enters, grabs a coffee and takes a seat in usual booth*
I am the NightStalker

Iceangel

~seeks in and sit in the back hiden~ hhi not trying to be rude but i am new here got any hot coffee