Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

it's not as much fun for the guy being messed with xD

Airressa

Psh.. Fine I will stop messing with you than.. :P ;)
:whispers to herself: Maybe...
Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Shade

Lyell

You can mess with me, Airressa. I like mind games.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Airressa

I think I would like messing with you way too much Lyell. ;)
How is your wait going for ya?

Lyell

Not so bad actually. One's picked up and I've been PMing Luci so I'm a *little* occupied.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Airressa

Very nice, I am glad you found something for yourself to do, tell Luci I say hi! :)
We should maybe rp sometime.... If you want to.... :blushes:

Lyell

Oh I'd be more than happy to. Got any favorite themes/settings?

Airressa

I am willing to try anything but I enjoy modern, fantasy, or vampire.. I also prefer to be submissive.. :blushes: but that's if it is a sexual rp of course... and I don't mind changing that either... :blushes even more: you really make me blush mister...

Lyell

Hmm, perhaps I should hold off then and wait until you can more *freely* express yourself and your...desires.

Airressa

heh yeah.. I hope they accept me soon :crosses fingers: thought I wouldn't mind doing a pg13 rp with you if you wanted to.. but it seems you want to wait, which is fine also!  ;D

Shade

(sits quietly, sipping his drink) hope you get approved soon, Airressa

Lyell

I'm sorry Airressa, but I don't have good memories of pg13 RPs. They tend to get thrown by the wayside when the potentials participating get approved, and I hate leaving things unfinished.

Airressa

"I can totally see how that might happen Lyell and understand completely, I will have to be patient and wait to become a member!" :)

"Me too Shade, me too!" Takes the booth in front of him and stares into his eyes, "you are quite fascinating..." giggles.

Lyell

When you say vampires...I hipe you don't mean the glittery ones.

Airressa

Please don't make me spu Lyell... haha NO WAY! I don't find anything attractive about that man err whatever he is anyways.

Shade

Quote from: Airressa on February 19, 2010, 04:49:29 AM

"Me too Shade, me too!" Takes the booth in front of him and stares into his eyes, "you are quite fascinating..." giggles.

(blushes a bit) what makes you say that?

Lyell

Quote from: Airressa on February 19, 2010, 04:56:25 AM
Please don't make me spu Lyell... haha NO WAY! I don't find anything attractive about that man err whatever he is anyways.

I wanna bite you already! You have no idea how many cool points you've just scored with me.

Airressa

The way you act so shy, but I think you are not so shy. You are... kind of mysterious. But I guess a lot of people on here can be mysterious if they would like to be." still gazing up at you in wonderment.

Turns to Lyell, "oh, please do sir, please do." feels herself growing all excited.

Shade

Quote from: Airressa on February 19, 2010, 05:03:09 AM
The way you act so shy, but I think you are not so shy. You are... kind of mysterious. But I guess a lot of people on here can be mysterious if they would like to be." still gazing up at you in wonderment.

(blushes as you gaze at me) i'm shyer than you think... i always get that way around beautiful members of the opposite sex ;)

Lucinda

*whirls in like an elven tasmanian devil, hugging and kissing everyone, with an especially long smooch on the lips for Airessa* Sorry folks not stopping, just had to say hi ;-) *The (cute) blur spins back to the door leaving the ghost of a sweet smile and happy laughter*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Airressa

"Lucinda!" blushes after getting her lovely smooch on the lips, "wish you could stay!"
Turns back to Shade, "you think I'm beautiful?" smiles and looks down at the ground shyly.

Lyell

Patience. Nubile young female blood is always at its most potent after an aching amount of foreplay, gentle romance and passionate ravishing.

*gets caught up in the elven tornado and spat back out again, looking as if he'd been mauled and quite dizzy* Wh-wha-what a woman!

Shade

(gets thrown around in the tazzy devil tornado for a bit, then gets tossed back out) @.@

Airressa: (blushes) yeah...

Airressa

giggles at Lyell, "oh you make me so impatient to be accepted and able to rp with you."

"Shade, that is so sweet, I bet you are a very handsome man too." kisses your cheek and looks up at you with a cute smile.