Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

And DONE!  I'm feeling a little better and I was able to finish up my profile.  I still need one more weakness for my girl, but beyond that I think I'm good.  Any ideas?  Otherwise I'll probably just default to her being piss poor at physical combat, but I'd rather it be something more interesting lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Nintentoast

Name: Amaltheia

Age: appears to be around 16 years old, although is actually centuries, if not mellinia old.
Distinguishing features: she has wings instead of arms, a tail, and bird like legs, although the rest of her body is human in appearance. she has hair that is blonde on one side, and dark blueish green on the other.
Build: skinny. She has fairly small, B cup breasts, and stands at around 5 feet flat.

Status: slave. was used as a weapon for the defenders, but was captured alive.
Orientation: pansexual
Kinks: light bondage (recieving) public sex/humiliation, collars and leashes, and cum
Offs: excessive bondage and/or torture, scat, vore, water sports, and blood

Likes (Non sexual): Amaltheia likes to see people being nice people in general. Basically, not being a jerk. along with this, Amaltheia absolutely adores meat. She is a carnivorous animal, meaning she literally needs meat to survive, but she still loves it. especially steak. As well, she likes to play around with people, especially children
Dislikes (Non sexual): Amaltheia finds great distraught in animals that are not constantly being cared for by their owner. Like, a dog, that wants constant attention, should have it. Aside from that, She dislikes to see people who are suffering for no reason.
Strengths: She can fly, and she has magical powers.
Weaknesses: lack of opposable thumbs, and fragile bones.

Personality: Despite her many many years of being alive, Amaltheia still seemed pure and innocent. She liked to do fly around on sunny days, and prance in meadows and what not. Her cheeriness sometimes disappears though. This can occur whenever she feels threatened. Whenever this happens, her mood changes drastically from being a friend to all, to a sort of "I will kill anything I see" kind of mode. However, would feel extreme guilt after these things would happen, so she will often try to fly away rather than face killing things. Amaltheia also has an... interesting sense of humor. She thinks she is hilarious, but, more often than not, her jokes just fall flat. She also absolutely loves jokes, and will remember them at very strange times, and begin to laugh at them, regardless of where she is. Amaltheia is also, very good at memorizing random facts that she will never need to know, as opposed to having the ability to remember actually useful things.

History: Amaltheia was born before any of the kingdoms began. neither Human or Futa. She was, in many respects, basically a god. No way could be found to kill her, and she was able to control lightning at will. Over the years as she began to learn to fully use her powers, many shrines and cults popped up that worshiped her as a god. Amaltheia considered this to be true. She thought that she was a goddess who was thrown out of heaven with the rest of the gods, and was cursed with roaming the earth as a bird-human hybrid. She did not care. there were things about this that put her above other people. she felt special. But one day, after several thousands of years, a man came to her, and managed to trick her into following him into the bottom of a castle. She was taken prisoner, and a powerful wizard stripped her of most of her power. She was taken as a slave. She was constantly trained to defend the city, and when the leaders of the kingdom saw that the Futas would attack, they gave her back her powers.

Amaltheia spent the next month or so flying around, doing reconnaissance, and doing small time air strikes on enemy bases and supply lines. Her control over the weather and lightning made this very easy, however, Amaltheia alone could not hold back the futanari army's rapid advance. So, every night, knowing death would soon be upon her, she prayed to the gods she believes kicked her out of paradise, and cries. She does not want to die in the upcoming battle. This was her daily routine until about 1 week before the siege. Amaltheia seeks as much earthly pleasure as she can possibly find. She sees all sorts of folks in their beds before the battle. But when the battle was a day away, he found the king seeking pleasure with her. This was what showed her that their fight was futule, and is what led her to believe she would be killed. After their night of carnal pleasure, Amaltheia began to pray once again, being one of the few defenders of the city who hadn't left in hopes of survival.

Other: She has no idea if people still consider her a god or not.

Some notes about the sheet: It was good!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Nintentoast

Yaaaay! Finally done! If I need to fix anything, please tell me!

Yukina

She looks great. :) Hoe does she feel about cuddling?

Nintentoast

Yukina

Vergil1989

I like the harpy quite a bit, although Regina MIGHT take an unhealthy interest in her lol.  Unhealthy for you mind you since if she gets bored with Amaltheia, she might throw the bird girl to her succubi and watch as they relentlessly tease and torment her until she's begging for a proper fucking.  :P  Jokes aside, unless you'd like to do that later, I'm all for her.

Also Yugi, I like your sheep girl, and I agree with Pdragon although I can't make fun of her since Regina's mother more or less did the same thing....just with a dragon rather than a farm animal lol.

Also Nintentoast?  Was that last comment directed at me or Yugi?

I'm still needing one last weakness, but I ALSO wanted to ask if anyone wanted to NPC one of her demonic bodyguards periodically or all the time.  I wouldn't mind, so long as you aren't trying to overthrow your Mistress at every turn.  That's not to say you can't have fun of course lol, but unless stated or agreed upon first, most of the demons Regina has summoned have always been properly leashed to her power and will, so while they are still able to think and act, they would never go against her orders or wishes.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Nintentoast

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 03, 2016, 07:18:54 PM

Also Nintentoast?  Was that last comment directed at me or Yugi?

It was directed at Yugi ^^ if it is what I think you are reffering to anyways.

JoanieSappho

The city is still standing free at the beginning of the game, however.
On the other hand, there have been other recetnly conquered place she could have been from.

Nintentoast

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 03, 2016, 07:36:30 PM
The city is still standing free at the beginning of the game, however.
On the other hand, there have been other recetnly conquered place she could have been from.

That was what I had meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear ^^
I haD had Amaltheia in the Futa dungeon for quite some time.

Vergil1989

Ah oops, okay.  I can alter my background a bit, not a problem, but everything else is good I hope?

Saric

NSFW
Name: Synthia Woodrider

Distinguishing features: Dark green, flowering hair, lighter green skin, and a tendency to have vines, roots, or branches growing out of her body. When at war she generally wears 'armor' of thick Bark grown from her own skin, making her one of the few people in the world who can go to war naked while well protected at the same time.
Build: As picture, she's 6'6".

Orientation: Ommi-sexual
Kinks: Oral, anal, impregnation, 'tentacle' play, bestiality, exotic cocks, light restraint play (bound wrists or ankles but not the kind of think that would leave a determined individual truly helpless), all genders (males, females, futas, and other) and gender transformations, inflation, and debauchery.
Offs: Bathroom play, vore, gore, snuff, etc. She's also less then fond of unwilling partners but could be persuaded into it.

Likes (Non sexual): Vibrant gardens, healthy fauna, bright sunlight, clean water, rich earth, and honest lovers.
Dislikes (Non sexual): Fire, poison, death magics, fire, abuse of position or rank, fire, and pointless cruelty.
Strengths:
Nature Prodigy: A true mistress of nature magic she can heal, grow and control plants, summon and command animals, and even cause creatures to grow into 'unnatural' forms ether temporarily or permanently. She can enchant natural groves and fine gardens to be sacred ground and summon the more magical nature spirits to her aid. She usually has several will-o-whips following her around to provide flameless light.
Plant-based Biology: She can use her magic to grow plants from her body and can manipulate both the plants and even her body to some extent.
Weather Control: She has limited weather control but doing such strains her and can't be done for long without allowing nature some outlet (I.e. she could restrain a hurricane completely for a day before collapsing , or reducing to merely heavy rains for a week, but not prevent it outright. Similarly she couldn't end a drought but she could prevent some clouds from raining long enough to get them over a mountain range and into the dried out area.)
Self Sustaining: She is capable of living on water and sunlight alone, thought she finds it difficult to move while doing so and generally prefers to eat.
Weaknesses:
Plant-based Biology: Her body is plant-like in all respects, leaving her as vulnerable to fire, blight, and drought as any of her plant minions.
Indirect: While not particularly clumsy or weak her reliance on plant or animal minions leaves her inexperienced in direct confrontations without them.
Natural Dependence: She requires a certain amount of fresh air, sunlight, and clean water to survive, to the point that being locked in windowless room could cause her to sicken and eventually die even if constantly provided with scrumptious meals and fine wines.
Sexually inclined: She finds it hard to say 'no' to sex and thus rarely bothers.
Motherly: Not as ruthless as many of the other princess she cares for her companions and won't willingly see them hurt.
Personality: Kindly, languid and seductive. Synthia believes everyone would get along better if they just let themselves have sex with whoever interested them and whoever was interested in them. Because of this belief she also feel that sex should be willingly engaged in rather then forced and only engages in, or approves of, 'rape' when she feels it is necessary to help break someone free of unhealthy or self-destructive teachings or beliefs. She considers opposing the Empire to be a 'self-destructive' belief and will seek to aid the victim by pleasuring them until they freely accept their place.

History: The Great Dryads of old are unique among the races of the Empire. They were actually the ones who approached the Empress of the time and sought membership in the Empire, but they did so with the insistence that all those with Dryad blood be counted as full citizens at birth, regardless of gender. Given that everyone knew all Dryads were female, as well as their powerful magics and the difficulty of conquering their forests by force of arms the Empress agreed. It was only after all the agreements had been signed and sealed with magic that the Dryads revealed that they could have male children. Indeed the Dryads were one of the few races able to choose the gender of their offspring. It was simply that all female children were born Dryads while the males were of their father's race. The reason for the subterfuge became evident as those males born of Dryad blood traveled throughout the Empire, planting the seedlings of new Dryad Groves and guarding them until they grew old enough to protect themselves, as they had done for thousands of years before. As an unanticipated side effect many race, particularly those with patriarchal societies would seek out the Dryads, hoping to birth sons that would be full citizens of the Empire. Few succeeded given the Dryad's ability to choose their child's gender and those that did often produced sons that were loyal to their Mother's people, rather then their father's... though some exceptions do exist, primarily to preserve primarily male races or sub-races, such as the Incubi. While unable to travel far from their trees, and thus unable to aid in invasions, the Dryad's skills with nature magic made them powerful allies in defense and allowed them to heal wounded troops and send them back to the front quickly. To the joy of both the Dryads and the Empress any mating between a futa and a Dryad could give birth to a mixed breed that retained their mother's plant-like bodies and connection to nature without requiring a Tree to live. Soon such futa dryads accompanied every army as healers and took up much of the duties of carrying their sister's to new lands, though male children of dryads retain their citizenship.

Synthia was born two centuries ago to the 36th Empress, though she has only recently come of age, and thus become a potential hair in the current rule. A rare 'true blood' dryad her 'mother' was one of the Ancient Dryads from the First Grove, a powerful being who has lived since before the founding of the Empire. As such the blood of her mother's people runs thick and powerful in Synthia and her royal linage is beyond reproach. While her people have fallen from favor under the current Empress for their refusal to enslave their menfolk Synthia has made stride toward repairing the gap between her people and the royal family with personal service to the Empress... both as a healer and in her bed.

Other: As a Dryad Synthia can choose the gender of her children... but only those growing within her own womb. Children she 'father's' are as 'random' as for any other race. Female Dryads are 'seeds' that get planted and start to grow into trees. They can't leave their tree until it's at least 10 years old and can take decades to reach adulthood.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Nintentoast

Oh wow. Saric, you think Amaltheia and Synthia would get along well, both being not fully human?

Saric

Quote from: Nintentoast on October 03, 2016, 09:21:22 PM
Oh wow. Saric, you think Amaltheia and Synthia would get along well, both being not fully human?

I don't think we've had a fully human character yet... :P

But I do think they'd get along, they seem to have compatible world views and desires, both sexual and non. ;)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Nintentoast

Ahh. -Alright ;)

By the way, I've updated Amaltheia's history. She will be one of the defenders of the city!

Chulanowa

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 03, 2016, 05:50:12 PM
Lewd Pic

Name: Ayasuko Syfian

Distinguishing features: Hair that appears and feels more like that of a sheep's soft wool coat and thick hooves instead of feet.
Build: Ayasuko bares a voluptuous build which adorably adorns her 6'4" height.

Orientation: Lesbian
Kinks: Shorter partners, incest with her humanoid mother
Offs: anal, men, gore, scat, death things

Likes (Non sexual): Cuddling, hugs, reading, having her moms beside her, receiving affection
Dislikes (Non sexual): Bullies, sheep killers, wolves, sports
Strengths: Tall, sturdy, strong, minor magic
Weaknesses: Shy, non-violent, no combat training, deathly afraid of wolves, stays in range of one of her parents at all times

Personality: Quite normally you'll find that Ayasuko is a rather shy girl, yet she is notably sweet. Managing the hard task of getting on the sheep's good side will earn one her extensive cuddling experience. The ones that actually manage to greatly mean something to her will gain her physical support if things get drastic despite how much she hates violence. You'll never be able to find the meek girl without one of her mothers being several feet away at most, since in a world which she finds utterly terrifying, the two of them are her emotional rocks. It's even more common to see them held in her arms, the soft sheep cuddling them with closeness and affection.

History: Ayasuko's creation is rather bizarre as it happened on one of the legendarily rare days the 38th empress didn't have a pussy to plow. However, there was new shipment of fertile sheep due for the royal flock...and the short-statured futanari had always wondered just how fertile her cock was. The clever-minded queen then actually managed to charm the fluffiest sheep in the flock with just her cunning despite lacking the ability to speak the being's animal tongue and, by the end of a night of skilled fuck sessions, she was the first humanoid to succeed in impregnating a four-legged creature that wasn't a dragon. In five months, Heather's highly virile cum managed to create the world's first and only sheep girl.

With the mother sheep (by this time dubbed with the name "Fluffline") not exactly having the proper residence to raise a half-human child, her and the child were placed a suite right next to the "father". The sheep child proved to be a wonderful daughter to have at one's side though with how her combined features and affectionate personalty proved to allow for excellent cuddling. it wasn't long before the gentle giant was cuddling a mother in each arm once she had fully grown and the time allotted itself. The adorable sheep girl also gained a penchant due to how Heather always read her a bedtime story when she was younger. Ayasuko has even started to read a few tomes, though she hasn't learned anything that could be qualified as offensive spells.

Other:

Sheep girls are totally one of my things and I have no idea why.

Yukina

Because they look so cute and cuddly?

pdragon

Quote from: Nintentoast on October 03, 2016, 09:36:50 PM
Ahh. -Alright ;)

By the way, I've updated Amaltheia's history. She will be one of the defenders of the city!
Stein Oxbran: descendant of dragons, defender of the realm, keeper of peace, last of the world's kings, last man to seat a throne, last opponent of the empire, and now the fucker of gods!

You will remember the name empress!
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Vergil1989

Right...whatever you say Dragon lol.

I updated Regina's background and added a few things to her strengths and weaknesses, hopefully everything works well for everyone.

VonDoom

Always happy to train anyone needing to be trained, be they bird, sheep or dragon.  8-)

.... oh wait, the sheepgirl is a princess. But someone has to teach her how things are done, yes?  >:)

@Saric By what our good game runner has established, futa rarely if ever conceive male children. Not saying you need to change anything, but it might be a point that makes her unusual or more interesting to others.

Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Vergil1989

I sent you a PM, both you and PDragon about our respective characters mostly, although the one I sent to you Doom was more involved.  Need to send one to Sain too truth be told.  Anyway, I'm also interested in getting a little time in with the twins, but the sheepgirl...meh, sheep aren't really my thing.  As a friend though I don't mind, but I'm not into farm animal monster girls personally.

VonDoom

Feel free to forward any sheep or cow girls to me, then.  O:)

Don't worry, she takes advance orders with directions, so I can easily implement specific ONs or OFFs from either party if you want your character sold to a prospective buyer, with IC reasoning even!

And I'm up for it, Vergil, though Kasdeya will certainly have mixed feelings about her. It's nice to have someone you can pump full of corruption who can recover, if she's into that, but the very fact that she does recover and controls summoned demons is troublesome.  ;D

O&O

Vergil1989

Lol well she doesn't try to summon and bind friends if that helps at all, but I can certainly see her point on that particular subject.  But yes, Regina would be all too willing to play quite a bit with Kes if she wanted, and while I get she's not exactly the friendly type, I honestly think they could make it work in that fashion.  Anyway, send me a PM so we aren't flooding the interest thread Doom, and we'll hash out the details there.

VonDoom

I kinda prefer the threads since seeing activity is reassuring and might get other people involved in the plotting ... but if most people prefer PMs, I guess that explains why I rarely get bites on open offers? Hmm. Guess I'll PM some folks, once I'm not on my phone anymore.

O&O

Vergil1989

Well that and I think there's a rule somewhere about constantly bumping threads, so yeah...that's really why I mentioned moving our conversation to PMs.  Having said that though, it's pretty late on my end so I might not respond until tomorrow, we'll see I guess.