The Aftermath

Started by Olivia Cycien, November 16, 2012, 10:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Cycien

Since I'm new here I'll just jump right in.

I've had an idea for a while about how it might be in a world after the Apocalypse. My basic idea for this is, guy meets girl somewhere in the aftermath, they decide to travel together. I have no idea why they decide to travel together. I'm sure I could come up with something or maybe you will have an idea. Would there be looters? What caused the Apocalypse in the first place? Do people gain mental powers such as telekinesis, pyrokinesis and other such psychic abilities? Are there supernatural beings such as demons, angels, zombies, shape-shifters?

I don't have too many preconceived notions of how the story would go other than it would be sometime after the Apocalypse. I'm pretty open to ideas and the possibility of romance. I'm a free-form writer but I can work within a story line if anyone wants to add to this idea.

Also if you have other ideas besides this one I'm open to hearing them and possibly giving them a try. Please bear in mind that I've never role-played publicly so this will be a first for me. Another thing to keep in mind is this; if you are interested in a role-play with a heavily erotic theme, I'm more than willing but I won't do it publicly. There is such a thing as giving TOO much away heheh.

If I have more ideas in the future I'll use this thread to post them. If you're interested drop me a line in this thread or send me a PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Fiver214

I might be interested. Mind sending me a PM?
Well, I'm back after more than a year!