what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

Black mens dress shirt, black bikini underwear
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Asmea

trackpants, its a lazy sunday after all

Beguile's Mistress

A pale blue cotton nightgown with a high riffled neck and long ruffled sleeves and a lacy white afghan over my shoulders (it's darn cold here today but it's perfect for curling up in bed with a laptop to work on posts)

angeli

It's my last weekend. So much lazing around is scheduled to occur!

red tank top, Umbro soccer shorts from my high school days, no bra (don't they always itch?)

Enjoy your Sunday!

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Nico

black boxer briefs and a black tee.

angeli

I had to add a sweater. It's cold. BRRRR

ONs & OFFs

TheLegionary

In the south hemisphere, I had to take out my shirt. Just wearing a blue bermuda and green flip-flops.

Sinna Mystika

Boyshorts, an XXL tee, and glasses. Lazy clothes!! ^_^

Nico

Just a pair of boxer briefs. White.

Talia

Black sweatshirt, black boy shorts..
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Dark chocolate long-sleeved blouse, black pencil skirt, black stockings, black ankle-strap heels

Bliss

A sage green peasant dress. Short sleeved, scoop neck, empire waist. The bust is flat cloth with alternating vertical stripes of embroidery on black trim, and outright embroidery. There are green buttons down the center (which, sadly, gap - if I wear this out in public I have to throw a sweater over it. The skirt is ankle length and of a lighter, thinner, broomstick skirt sort of material; the front has elaborate embroidery going up approximately 5 inches from the hem. Tan crocs fur-lined slippers, glasses, the usual jewelry.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

That dress sounds yummy.  I'm a sucker for embroidery.

Bliss

* Bliss provides images for Beguiles to drool over

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Gorgeous

*grabby hands*  very carefully of course

Nico

Just a pair of black sweat pants.

ShrowdedPoet

It's so cold here that I'm wearing:  2 pairs knee high socks, black tennis shoes, long johns, black panties, blue jeans, a belt, red bra, long johns top, white button up dress shirt; tucked in, black BHS Bank hoodie.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

angeli

There's a low tonight of 17 degrees. IN THE SOUTH. Unbelievable.

I'm dressed up for a very cold winter day in two layers of sweaters, thick jeans, and thick socks. No makeup either.

ONs & OFFs

ShrowdedPoet

I'm in the south.  When I got up this morning there was snow on the ground.  When I left the house at 11 it was 24 degrees outside without the wind.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

angeli

Bet you were bundled up tight!

ONs & OFFs

Beguile's Mistress

White man's dress shirt with pale blue pin strip and white fuzzy socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved white blouse with lapel collar, short red pencil skirt with wide black leather belt with gold buckle, black tights and black suede heels.

Jag

Black tank top and blue happy bunny PJ shorts that have a yellow Happy Bunny saying "Ok I am perfect now stop staring".
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nico

Light gray sweat pants, white wife beater.

Samzilla

Heavy cotton button down shirt and jeans.