Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

< Wishes for a banana to go with her oatmeal...  how's that?  ;P

Next person hates banana's...

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Rinzler

Though Snoopy is kind of cute.

The next person believes that an albino bf/gf/wife/hubby would be unsuitable for a person who was scared of ghosts, in case they got a fright from their partner getting up to go to the bathroom at night.

Story Tale

Hah. Hilarious.  Yes.

The next person thinks that would be awesome though.

Stone

Only if directed by Shyamalamaananamamanbananadingdong.

The next person wants to see it.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

Wants to see what now? An albino? If so, I don't think it would make too huge an impact on me. I'm a little gothic so I get weird looks in my town from people. Those who are "different" don't really gather my attention like they would to someone more vanilla.

The next person read only half of what I wrote above and then decided I was just rambling on.    :P

miteux

I definitely did. Haha.. is that rude?

Next person totally wants my pizza that I just made, BUT CANNOT HAS!
I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.” ― Anaïs Nin

ons/offs & list of characters

Story Tale

Me me!

The next person is thinking about what they want for lunch.

Stone

Nope!

The next person reached 1000 PMs waaay before me (ie, right now).

Story Tale

Hehe.. not sure.. I might have but I deleted mine a week or so ago when they hit 830ish..

The next person would have 8 times as much post count if they counted socializing posts.

Stone

Oh man. Don't accuse me of spending too much time there!

The next person is going to, anyway!

Story Tale

Never..

The next person has the sexiest avie on E.

Stone

Nah, I've seen better.  XD

The next person wonders who I'm talking about!

RingsofSaturn

Yes, but those pink shoes only fit my Barbies.......how did you know????
I fall upon the thorns of life......I bleed!

Sybl

Quote from: RingsofSaturn on November 04, 2011, 12:03:56 PM
Yes, but those pink shoes only fit my Barbies.......how did you know????
RingsofSaturn needs to learn to play this game ;)

Will help you: it is called: Guess something about the next Person. you answer then you guess :P

The next person is stir crazy.

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I've not been stirring my soup for the past several hours, nor have I been stirring about wondering what to do now.
Hmmm... I may be crazy however.

Next person has learned a valuable lesson today in life.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Sybl

Every day is valuable, and if you look the lesson is just as valuable. I did.

The next person is a good friend.

Stone

I'm the best friend. If you're too drunk to function I'll take your wallet for "safekeeping".  O:)

The next person thinks that makes for a very peculiar "best" friend.

Belle33

If your friend is too drunk to function, they deserve to be robbed.  *laughs*

The next person likes the circus.  *cringes at the thought of clowns*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Chaosengine

Not really, the cotton candy guy always leers at me.

The next person can bend spoons with their mind...

Shepard

I'd love to be able to, but alas no..

The next person likes drinking tea with milk and sugar.

Chaosengine

I love to drink tea, but usually wit nuttin' in it.

The next person can kill a yak from 500 yards away... with MIND BULLETS!

Tizzation

I really can...in my dreams.

The next person can tie a cherry stem with their tongue.

Insanityenviesme

Nope.. but here's hoping the next one can

and maybe also like doing it slowly?

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tizzation

I absolutely can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue, and the ONLY way to do it is slowly.

The next person compulsively looks over their shoulder.