Craving an Iron FistxOC role-play (Ultimate Spider Man)

Started by Amazee, March 04, 2016, 11:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazee

Basically I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do an Iron Fist roleplay with me playing the character of Iron Fist a.k.a. Danny Rand but the one from Ultimate Spider Man and not the adult one. I'm talking about the one voiced by Greg Cipes instead of the comic book version. Basically this version:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My idea is that my character has discovered she has uncontrolled telekinesis and she needs someone to help train her. That is where Danny/Iron Fist comes in. He will help her to hone her powers and control them so she doesn't send innocent people flying thousands of miles away. As for anything else, you can run it by me and we'll see how it goes. I need someone that will also help with the story because I don't want to do all of the work and I have only really seen the show in passing, but an attempt to do this RP before made me want to take more note of it so I wanna try it again from the Ultimate Spider Man universe because the last RPer I tried this said he wasn't feeling it because it was basically USM Iron Fist transplanted into another setting.

I have been trying to find that person because I now wanna do it in the USM universe. Therefore if you wanna control other USM characters from the show I will not stop you but I'm interested more in Iron Fist. I want this to be MxF with me obviously being the female. I am hoping for somebody who watched USM and has a good grasp on the characters. I don't very often post long lines so I hope my partner can be patient with me. There will be some comedy involved which will mostly come from my character sending him flying a couple of times and landing in the mud or some other place. I'm usually available on Skype so feel free to message me if you want to continue.

Sex scenes can be discussed but I don't really see it going anywhere since I can't imagine characters in the show itself getting intimate. If you have any other thoughts on your mind, tell me and we can talk them over. I really am hoping for somebody who watched Ultimate Spiderman to be interested.

I only role-play over Skype. Please PM me for my Skype info since it is against the rules to post the information on the board. Hope to see PMs from people soon!