Past, or future rps......Options are available (M seeking F)

Started by Drakan, April 25, 2011, 07:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakan

I have to confess this is my first time posting an Rp request thread but hey you only live once right? In anycase I am currently seeking a female role player to participate in a choice of story lines that could develop into a find RP.  Here are some ideas I had in mind:

Past

Crusades-After capturing the Holy Kingdom of Jerusalem the Crusaders now occupy the kingdom, thus began the difficult transition of occupancy.  The main character a mercenary knight named La'Karse Salvino of Venice now must now look upon these heretics without raising his blade.  Of course its not easy for anyone to change so suddenly, without a course a trigger.  What could be Salvino's trigger to salvation be?

Pirates- After days of grudging work on a dutch sloop the crewmen Derek Archmire grew tired of such ill treatment towards him and his fellow men against a man they looked up to: their company.  With no choice the crew successfully engaged a mutiny leaving the codfish of a captain let to the fishes in a rowboat.  With no captain, the young lad stepped forward declaring they would now continue their days as pirates.  Now they make sail to a known pirate haven amongst the local sailors.  They needed to sell whatever supplies they had to acquire new equipment, rumors, and perhaps possible crew members.

future-
Space is quiet-Captain Linus Starnight, Captain of the heavily modified cargo shipBurma Star leads a life of a simple merchant; traveling from one system to another, hoping to find jobs in transporting goods, avoiding entanglements with space pirates, avoiding scans (when hes carrying non-ligitimate cargo), and swinging at the common spaceport listening in on the latest gossip.  War is all around and all a merchant can do is deliver his cargo.  What if however the war had no choice but to come to him.  Perhaps a secret cargo cracks open releasing something or more appropriately some one.

Battle of Braxis Tautra

-Private Damon Wickster was one of a thousand raw recruits dumped on a god forsaken waste hole to die.  After nearly months of engagements the battle let alone the planet seemed no different as before.  The planet was in total collapse.  Its infrastructure so crippled that soldiers on both sides have turned to a form of street combat using the collapse debris for cover and hiding spots.  Causalities are immense and the situation isnt any better for Damon.  Buried in a foxhole, Damon remains waiting for reinforcements to arrive.  His foxhole partner blew up from a Myria hand grenade that vaporized him while he was taking a piss.  Now he wonders who the next unlucky bastard was going to be stationed with him.....

If you have any questions, thought on perhaps to improve the storylines of these options or as a matter of fact having something on the lines of one of these ideas but wish a different direction, then I am more then willing to lend an ear.  Don't hesitate to PM me with questions, I insist.  Oh and I'm usually a 4-7  paragraph poster depending on good of a role i'm on but I never do less then or 2 paragraphs.  So just a heads up....hope to hear from people.

bubby

Quote from: Drakan on April 25, 2011, 07:37:10 PM
I have to confess this is my first time posting an Rp request thread but hey you only live once right? In anycase I am currently seeking a female role player to participate in a choice of story lines that could develop into a find RP.  Here are some ideas I had in mind:

Pirates- After days of grudging work on a dutch sloop the crewmen Derek Archmire grew tired of such ill treatment towards him and his fellow men against a man they looked up to: their company.  With no choice the crew successfully engaged a mutiny leaving the codfish of a captain let to the fishes in a rowboat.  With no captain, the young lad stepped forward declaring they would now continue their days as pirates.  Now they make sail to a known pirate haven amongst the local sailors.  They needed to sell whatever supplies they had to acquire new equipment, rumors, and perhaps possible crew members.

PIRATES! I totally want to play pirates.