Downfall seeks female characters (Old plots cleared)

Started by Downfall347, March 17, 2009, 01:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downfall347

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but most certainly not to role-playing or writing. See, over the years I have had a few ideas I thought would be fun, but due to the restrictions on adult content in other forums, I could never really try them. So below I have a few one on one plot ideas. If you like any of them, or have any questions, send me a pm, or reply to the thread, and I'll be glad to help ^^

Lit Level: Semi-lit to super lit. 6-25 sentence minimum pending on your writing level.

Slasher

Plot: Its simple really. The world is a crazy crazy place, and with everything going mad... well... its easy to go mad yourself now isn't it? Two people have gone mad in this world, and until now, they didn't know a thing about each other. One is infamous, his title, The Black Bear, so named by the newspapers by the heavy state of damage and mutilation his victims suffer. The other is a female, a killer in her own right, a mass murderer, a psycho, just like him. So what happens when she moves to a new city, and her killings start to get noticed by the cities vetran psycho? Will they fight, will they coperate, or will something more develop between them?
This is a story about two serial killers encountering each other in the real world, and from it a twisted romance of blood and fear is born. Will they learn to work in the same territory? Will they become friends? Something more? Or will they simply kill each other in a bloody show unlike anything this city has ever seen.

Story Type: Dark Comedy. I mean, yes, its about serial killers, but I know damn well how ridiculous this plot is, so why not have fun with it. I want someone with a dark imagination, and a sometimes darker humor.

Character Requirements: None. If you can convince me why she is a serial killer, then she is perfect. Serial killers are complex people, and the nuances of their inner thoughts can be difficult to understand, let alone write. Convince me why they are what they are, that said, go wild!

Story Length: Not sure, as long as it needs to be.

Hunter

Plot: It's the kind of story you hear every day. Boy grows up, boy goes to college, boy falls in love with a girl, boy gets married and squeezes out some kids, boy holds a nine to five office job supporting his family. Yeah, simple story, and thats all you'll ever hear. What you won't hear about is the night where the boy comes home late for work. Boy finds the front door in splinters, and claw marks in the walls. Boy is confused, boy calls out for his wife. Boy investigates. Boy finds wife's head in freezer. Boy vomits in sink. Boy runs upstairs looking for his kids. Boy finds children gutted in their beds.
This is the story of that man, and of his hunt, his vigil, his stand against the darkness. But, what happens when the darkness has a face? When the monster has a soul? And for the first time, something stands against his hatred.

This is a story of a hunter and of a monster, a love forbidden only by their mutual hatred of each other, made impossible by virtue of their nature, and of the painful memories that drive them both. Can they learn to see through the rain of blood between them? Or will the nature of the night consume them both?

Story Type: Dark Drama / Supernatural Thriller (Aspects of horror and romance.)

Character: Any kind of supernatural is acceptable! Feel more than welcome to surprise me.

Story Length: Unknown.

From the Ash

"The so called put number of victims in the millions, but that was just before the T.V stations stopped broadcasting and the radio went dead. Personally, I think were the only fuckers left."

Six years ago, the world ended. No one was sure why, no one really had enough time to ask. Some people called it the Revelation, most of them died with their bibles clutched in their hands. Some called it a viral mutation, they shared the same fate, slumped over their work stations, blood pooling from their eyes. Some people didn't call it anything at all, it was what it was, death. The end, the finish line, arma-fucking-geddon. Men, women, children, no one was spared the icy touch of the reapers hand. No one was supposed to live, no one was meant to exist beyond that line. So why, why did we survive?

Welcome to Kriatoke, the only colony in what used to be the great state of Kansas. A colony of survivors, of good, honest people, who would die to defend their new home, and their new family. They built it from the ashes of a ruined world to be a haven in the darkness, but with all beacons of light, you attract the worst creatures of the dark. Night time monsters, wandering bands of gangs and ruffians, every day is a battle to keep what the survivors have built, every day another challenge, every day another triumph. But for how long? Ammo runs out, food only grows in the right season, the generators will only run for so long. Most of the citizens don't know it, but the town heads grow worried, their supplies dwindle, their spirits bend to the breaking point, and the small little piece of perfection threatens to be swallowed by the world yet again.

Character: As far as your character, anything flies. The epidemic was six years ago, and it wiped out over 98% of the human population. Only those with either immense luck or an unstoppable will to survive made it through.

Story: Anything really. This is the world, I am interested in the relationships that can blossom in this dark environment. Maybe its two of the survivors, maybe its the story of a member of the colony meeting a wanderer. This is a story of survival, of love, and most of all, of hope.

(Old plots cleared)
More plots to come!

PearlRuby

Oh! I love the sound of 'The Fall Of Noir,' I just adore all the '40s and '50s film noirs and I'm already excited about making a female character for this. Would love to discuss this more through PMs.

To sleep, perchance to dream ... All the world's a stage.
Ons and Offs     Ideas / Requests     A&A

Downfall347

Downfall347

Updated, new story line posted  ;D

Haibane

I like Clutz. I like it a lot. I like tentacles and the usual 'mad scientist takes drugs / is taken over by alien / demon / whatever then sets up a lab / school / whatever to have NC fun / whatever with women' is rather hackneyed. But the tentacle monster being a clueless dork is fresh. I like it.

I envision the girl (after a period of ignoring / fending off the dorkmeister) might rather enjoy being the test bench for the tentacle monster to get its style pinned down and its methods improved. Might take quite a few sessions for that to happen though?

I have a girl in mind already, she'd be Japanese and this being a tentacle story would hopefully be set in a Tokyo high school for over achievers with significantly dysfunctional characters. Possibly anime characters.

I can pop back here to talk more or feel free to PM me.

Oh yeah - do you enjoy writing in the first person? Coz I do ;)

Downfall347

Tarot and Slasher story ideas added  ;D

erin 27f

I am very interested in the Tarot idea and I am rather new to this site as well. I enjoy the detail most of all in a roleplay so I think I could supply what you are looking for in the female character.

Downfall347

Oracle

*cracks knuckles* Why not, I'll give the Slasher one a shot.

It'll give me a vent of sorts for all the torturous ideas I have locked away. Let's see what can be done.

Strangelildedgrl

Gah!  i got beaten out on Slasher!   :'(

Well, if you come up with something else...give a holler if you'd like.

Downfall347

GnothiSeauton

Would love to play Slasher if you're still looking.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Downfall347

Bump. And GAH! didnt see your post last time Gnothi, still interested?

Downfall347

Bayushi

From the Ash would make a GOOD small group game.

Any which way, I have interesting ideas for that one.

Downfall347

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Butterflykiss

Damn, got beat to Hunter.

Good ideas, though, if you come with more, I'd love to read them.