I suppose not... just me again

Is that alright Sin?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adammair

*peeks in* Only me...

Mia...I believe you said it was your turn for Adammair kisses?

Undeniable Sin

Can I steal a kiss first, Adammair?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Adammair

You certainly may. *kisses her lightly, teasingly on the lips*

Would you like some more, Sin?

Undeniable Sin

*Sighs dreamily*

May I, Adammair? That was very nice

Adammair

Of course. *smiles warmly and leans in, kissing her, lingering as their lips meet and press firmly together*

Third time's the charm. Right, Sin?

Undeniable Sin

*Nips his lip playfully, soothing the spot with a wicked tongue*

You are certainly charming, Adammair.

Adammair

And you are as charming as you are tempting. *kisses her passionately, completing the triplicate* Sin is always tempting.

But how tempting, truly?

Undeniable Sin

*Returns the passionate kiss, pouring my Sinfulness fully into making him happy*

Only for the right person , can I be Sinful and tempting. Do you think you could be that person, Adammair?

Dovel

Sorry, it is only I again.

Will you return Sin?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adammair

Not Sin, but simply me.

Mia, are you lurking somewhere?

Adrianna Paige

no...it's just me this time...sorry...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adammair

Adrianna! *hugs*

I assumes since you didn't guess who would post next, you meant me...will you return to let me know if I was right? *winks*

Adrianna Paige

Adammair *hugs him tightly as she smiles brightly *

You're definitely right! *giggles as he winks*

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adammair

Glad to hear that.

Wanna hijack the thread with me, Adrianna? >:)

Adrianna Paige

oh heck yeah! You mean I get to let loose the horns that hold up my halo?!! *jumps up and down excitedly!*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adammair

*plucks the halo from atop her head* What halo?

This should continue for a bit, right, Adrianna?

Adrianna Paige

oh! Absolutely! It should continue on til we get to the other side of infinity! but...the question is..how should it start?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MiaFire

With a sneak through by me.

Adammair, those kisses?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Adammair

By all means, Mia! *kisses her tenderly, repeatedly, fearing that someone might sneak in and disrupt things*

Mia, will you come back?

MiaFire

-winds both arms around his neck to hold tightly against him during the kiss-

If you come back, we can continue, Adammair. ;)
-

Adrianna Paige

She smiles as she waves goodbye to the both of you. Third wheels and all that...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adammair

I'm back. Where were we? *snuggles into her and kisses her once more, with feeling* ;D

Mia, want some more?

MiaFire

-waves hello instead to Adrianna, keeping one arm wound around Adammair's neck-

We were right here, Adammair. -slowly trails her lips just below his lips to tease- Right?
-