Narutod20 (w/Houserules): Interest Check and Discussion

Started by Keelan, July 30, 2015, 06:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilMegaCookie

I'll be getting a new computer so expect my erotic (and triumphant) return! Well... In a few days atleast. Should arrive within that time frame. >:3

EvilMegaCookie

Tsukuda Emi.

Personality: She is a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand she takes great pride her lineage however diluted it might be in the eyes of others, On another she wants an escape from her duties, an escape from just being another to be married off to a rich family in order to ensure their influence. Emi has had a strict upbringing and it shows in her efforts to maintain the rules whether it be social etiquette or at dinner. She is someone who tries to be as flexible as possible but finds herself relying on alcoholic beverages to truly let loose.

So she often tries to strike a balance between being a ''proper'' lady and someone that simply wants to have fun. So depending on the place and time, one might very well feel that she has two different personalities.

OOC: I sorta wanted to try and RP someone that has a difficulity in balancing two aspects of her life and perhaps at the very end manage to tie these two aspects without taking a ''one or the other'' approach to everything. I had in mind someone that is proud about their body, their lineage and way of life but also constantly feeling like there is some sort of invisible pressure on her. As a result I had in mind that she is fairly weak to group pressure. But at the same time I feel like it would somewhat contradict her high charisma, as I often find someone with a high stat like that to be very leader-like. Of course, it might not have to be exclusively like that. Either way I am tinkering away at her background and finally managed to settle on a personality that is, I hope, a bit away from the norm that I tend to write in a setting with a fair amount of erotic action. :P

Feedback is appreciated. >:3

Keelan

As an overdue update: I don't think the second group will be happening.

With my job, and just general how things have gone, I don't think I can run a second group, as much as it upsets me to say so.

I apologize, and if I find the ability to fit y'all in, I will do my best to try to.

EvilMegaCookie

Yikes. Oh well. I suppose I will have to RP Tsukuda another time. ;_;

Unless it'd be possible to have someone else GMing the second group?

Inerrant Lust