What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurogane

The Last Kingdom on Netflix.
Not bad!

Merry Gentry

Money Heist ~ also Netflix.  It's ok? kinda draggin a bit.. but now I'm hooked so I need to keep going
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Solera

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 16, 2020, 08:58:28 PM
Money Heist ~ also Netflix.  It's ok? kinda draggin a bit.. but now I'm hooked so I need to keep going

Yasssss! It gets better. Love that show!

OT: Magic For Humans on Netflix. It made me giggle more than two or three times.
On + Offs | BDSM Test Results
ghost mode activated
Persuade me to write with you~

Avernale

CrimsonAlt69

Season 13 of Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I started on Season One like three weeks ago lol

Bliss

I just mainlined S9 of American Horror Story yesterday, start to finish. I'm  co-watching Farscape with someone and we hit S4 over the weekend. I'm looking for something new to watch as we speak....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheGrandAdmiral

Farscape is amazing! So much fun!

I have been having some fun watching The Mentalist and before that I watched Castle, they are kinda good for relaxing.

Kakihara

Rewatching the John Wick movies again as I work.

Kakihara

Merry Gentry

season 1 of True Detective - wow!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AnnaSabrina

Merry Gentry

msa24680

Kurogane

Been obsessed with The Last Kingdom on Netflix!
Oh my.

Merry Gentry

Space Force on Netflix - not sure how I feel about it yet

Kakihara

Black Site.  Interesting concept for Lovecraftian lore.  Not great acting.  Good soundtrack. Interesting to see the ending.

Kakihara

Doro He Doro.

Bored at work and not an anime person but enjoy it from time to time but can't read while working so listening to the dubbed version.  It's rather amusing and interesting world concept. 

Merry Gentry

KittenLullaby

Zeremon

Youtube Mix of music, some nice chill-out music.

CeraElla

GTLive: MatPat and Stephanie playing Kindergarten on YouTube :D It's creative and fun. Plus, MatPat and Stephanie are  HILARIOUS.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Supernatural, Season 4 - Episode 4- Metamorphosis

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~