Dinos, Waifus, and Mecha, Oh My! (Seeking 1x1/Small Group; Weebery+Sci-Fi)

Started by Jurassic Weeb, April 21, 2021, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Weeb

Hello there! I'm Jurassic Weeb, and I'm here seeking small group and 1x1 RPs. I'll start with a little about me, and what I'm looking for.

• I am a twenty-something male from the central US, and have been RPing since I was in middle school. That said, I tend to keep my posts at one or two paragraphs.
  • I have various IRL issues that I have to deal with, but I can be online most days. I do appreciate a partner who can understand that I have bad depression days, or have to help my family.
  • If romance is a part of the RP, it should develop over time; I prefer MxF pairings, with me being the M.

With that out of the way, here are some settings and series I like. Most can be 1x1 or small group.

• Monster Hunter
  • Jurassic Park/World
  • Halo
  • God Eater
  • Digimon
  • Darker magical girl settings
  • Isekai
  • Kaiju & mecha
  • Monster girls

Plot Ideas
[/size][/font]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In 2033, the first kaiju attacked New York City. After almost a week of military effort and thousands of lives lost, the beast was finally killed. But that was only the beginning. More of these monsters began appearing around the world, wreaking havoc and killing billions. While the war raged, a new weapon was rolled out: the Garm warmech. Pilots were trained, and for a time, the tides seemed to be turning. But then a new wave of kaiju appeared, destroying or crippling nearly every warmech in their path. Now, the center of North America is a dead wasteland, littered with the remains of kaiju and abandoned cities and technology. Now, two individuals (siblings, friends, strangers, etc.) must rely on each other and a long-abandoned Garm to escape the Deadlands and get to the safety of Kaiju Defense and Research base. However, there are worse things than kaiju out in the Deadlands...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The dream of time travel became a reality. What better way to use it than send drones back in time to document major events? Well, that works fine if you have an exact date. An inexact date that you have no idea of the day or time of the event? Bad idea. Which humans unfortunately found out when TV executives decided to live broadcast the extinction of the dinosaurs. The event tore the fabric of time and space, displacing cities and wide swathes of land with prehistoric jungle and their inhabitants. But that was decades ago. You're just a youth living in Vida, California. As a right of passage, young adults must go outside the walls. But how will it go for you?

Thank you for reading this! Please let me know if any of these interest you!